Scoobies for Boobies - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Subaru Discussions

Old 10-06-2010, 02:40 PM   #1
Tuned200
Small Boost.

Tuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really nice
Scoobies for Boobies
Saw this on a few Subaru websites and figured I would share.

http://www.scoobiesforboobies.org/in...isers&banner=6

2006 Subaru Forester XT 5 Speed
2007 Subaru Forester STI 6 Speed
2008 Suzuki Blvd.
Tuned200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2010, 02:59 PM   #2
marakka
CSS regular

marakka has a spectacular aura aboutmarakka has a spectacular aura aboutmarakka has a spectacular aura aboutmarakka has a spectacular aura aboutmarakka has a spectacular aura about
At least thats an original name. Good cause too.
Old 10-06-2010, 03:44 PM   #3
Tuned200
Small Boost.

Tuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really nice
Thanks and I agree. While I dont know the people who run the site, I will say Im all for supporting saving the tittes and yes my wife has a shirt from last year. No, I will not post a photo.

Old 10-06-2010, 03:49 PM   #4
Hot Rod
The Emperor

Hot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hot Rod
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNQXk9fGu3k#t=8m23s

Last edited by Hot Rod; 10-06-2010 at 03:54 PM..
Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:32 PM   #5
Tuned200
Small Boost.

^How many women wake up with lung cancer? Heart disease? Is it because they were born with it or because they smoke, drink or are lazy, out of shape and over weight?

While I find humor in that clip since I like them, its hardly a laughing matter.

Last edited by Tuned200; 10-06-2010 at 04:34 PM..
Old 10-06-2010, 04:38 PM   #6
Hot Rod
The Emperor

Hot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hot Rod
You obviously missed the point. It's the fact buying breast cancer bullshit does nothing to aid in the cure of breast cancer. It's nothing but marketing. Sure it raises awareness but usually the costs go towards underwriting the events they host and such. As the lady said if money was all that was needed to cure breast cancer it would have been cured already. I don't get where you saw any humor in that.

And yes, heart disease can be genetic.
Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 05:32 PM   #7
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of light
Old 10-06-2010, 07:01 PM   #8
Tuned200
Small Boost.

Rod while that maybe true for an even an online ordering site with sponsors is a Tad different. They said they donated 12k last year from the sob sale. Granted that's not huge dollars but its pure donations straight to the cause minus the other bullshit.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:29 PM   #9
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

ullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuned200 View Post
Thanks and I agree. While I dont know the people who run the site, I will say Im all for supporting saving the tittes and yes my wife has a shirt from last year. No, I will not post a photo.
Pussy
At least this idiot gets it
ullBsorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:03 PM   #10
Tuned200
Small Boost.

I am. Ol well.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:35 PM   #11
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

ullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the rough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C7VEiiIxaU
ullBsorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:45 PM   #12
Ampypants
Man whore club

Ampypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ampypants
Stealing my boobis name dammit!
Ampypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:17 AM   #13
marakka
CSS regular

marakka has a spectacular aura aboutmarakka has a spectacular aura aboutmarakka has a spectacular aura aboutmarakka has a spectacular aura aboutmarakka has a spectacular aura about
A lot of organizations are the same way where most of their money raised goes back into "funding" the event. Funding usually includes the salaries of the people involved as well. Every registered tax free charitable organization is required to report what percentage of donations go toward the cause they support.

Think about the yellow ribbons you see at gas stations.... you think that money is going to troops somewhere? THAT kind of shit pisses me off.
marakka is offline   Reply With Quote