New Website Just Launched... NatiRides.com - Page 35 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Media Center

Old 01-21-2010, 05:05 AM   #681
nsaniti
OMNOMNOM

nsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of light
Oh god, I missed a LOT while I was at work tonight.

and fuck wheelin why do you have to be such a scary fuckin hillbilly .

nsaniti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2010, 05:31 AM   #682
nsaniti
OMNOMNOM

nsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of light
ATTN ALL HERPE FACED DOWNIES IN THIS THREAD:

goodnight
nsaniti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 05:53 AM   #683
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fent View Post
Fuck me for wasting that much time reading this whole thread lol

So why did this tool get fired from Kroger? What did he steal?

He got fired? I didn't read that but can find out through my son. Oh wait, that right my son after 4.5 years is now an asst. manager making 40k whereas this ass hat got fired (?) after 6-7 years of bagging???

You REALLY have to suck to get fired from bagging.....after 6+ years and being in a union.

Wait, he only lasted so long due to his Corky syndrome and muscle milk pushing carts in the snow.

Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2010, 06:08 AM   #684
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
I <3 this thread.
240Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:06 AM   #685
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

ullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the rough
Damn...I was hoping for a little more reading material when I arrived to work this morning. I was let down. :(
At least this idiot gets it
ullBsorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:32 AM   #686
Speed Kills
SYR

Speed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Speed Kills
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distinctive_G View Post
and yes that t'v was put in during the longworth hall days... guess who was one of the first with a large ass tv in their car too... ME. Yes it was a tube t.v. but i had the great idea on how to wire it up, so i went with it... it was something that wasnt done before and was unique...
Again, you're out of your fucking mind. In the Longworth days, that dildo Calardo had flatscreen TV's in his visors, not to mention all the others (coughcough SPADE EXCURSION coughcough). You are not an innovator. You're a brokedick faggot who put the TV out of his trailer park bedroom behind a piece of plexiglass.

Quote:
I built the car to win car shows... and thats what I did too!
And again, no one cares about you winning "Best Import" at St. Theresa's annual car show.

"...I'm just not in the habit of seein' the Chevy work against a two-bit piece of junk..."

'99 Sportychop, '86 Jetta GLTD, '63 Comet, '55 Chivvy.
Speed Kills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:45 AM   #687
ftblplyr46
CSS adict

ftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to ftblplyr46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista Bone View Post
He got fired? I didn't read that but can find out through my son. Oh wait, that right my son after 4.5 years is now an asst. manager making 40k whereas this ass hat got fired (?) after 6-7 years of bagging???

You REALLY have to suck to get fired from bagging.....after 6+ years and being in a union.

Wait, he only lasted so long due to his Corky syndrome and muscle milk pushing carts in the snow.
You've made the point numerous times your son is an assistant manager at Kroger. Sounds like a damn broken record. You want a fuckin cookie?
ftblplyr46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:05 AM   #688
Dunc
BCICAN

Dunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Dunc
Quote:
because all your moneys under the hood, and that flat black look is not why your getting featured... guarantee they wont take 1 closeup shot of the paint.
Which would you rather have, the car pictured below or the blue civic? Just wondering because it's flat black and won't get attention.

Quote:

Last edited by Dunc; 01-21-2010 at 10:46 AM..
Dunc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:19 AM   #689
Dunc
BCICAN

Dunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Dunc
...deleted.

Last edited by Dunc; 01-21-2010 at 09:36 AM..
Dunc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:49 AM   #690
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
The way I see it, with regards to winning all these car show trophys... Its like the special olympics... a bunch of retards competing to see who is the most special retard...

Real show cars compete for the likes of the Riddler.... the riced out heaps of shit you compete with are the retarded cousins that want to win some worthless ricer trophy at a worthless two-bit car show...

But none of that really matters, because you at least dont own that riced out heap of shit anymore. You do have a better car. but it is just a G35 sedan, lowered with some cheap wheels.... nice DD... but who cares?

I am the 53%

Last edited by JuicedH22; 01-21-2010 at 09:54 AM..
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 11:49 AM   #691
najanaja
C.K.S.

najanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to najanaja
hey guys remember that one time when this thread was awesome? i miss that.

jack, do you have any mongoloid friends you can invite to this forum so we can start all over again?
Old 01-21-2010, 11:55 AM   #692
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to dsmawd350
natirides approved engine bay:

css style engine bay

dsmawd350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:20 PM   #693
Basil
c'mon son

Basil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Basil
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmawd350 View Post

css style engine bay

That looks photochopped to me
Basil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:32 PM   #694
stang99gtv8
Bang Bang

stang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nice
interesting....
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg simplejack2.jpg (201.5 KB, 18 views)

R.I.P. Hot Rod - Ahmed - Colt45
stang99gtv8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:12 PM   #695
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of

Old 01-21-2010, 02:25 PM   #696
najanaja
C.K.S.

najanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnick View Post
najanaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:29 PM   #697
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

Bimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Bimmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by najanaja View Post

mmmmmmmm. Purple glocks for bimmer please.
Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:35 PM   #698
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
I want da ones wit Barrack Obama on dem.
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:50 PM   #699
najanaja
C.K.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
mmmmmmmm. Purple glocks for bimmer please.
lol.
najanaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:05 PM   #700
oneslowgtp
GM sellout

oneslowgtp has a spectacular aura aboutoneslowgtp has a spectacular aura aboutoneslowgtp has a spectacular aura aboutoneslowgtp has a spectacular aura aboutoneslowgtp has a spectacular aura aboutoneslowgtp has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to oneslowgtp Send a message via Yahoo to oneslowgtp
This kid is a prime example of why I believe there should be an application to reproduce. Its pretty obvious that his parents weren't mentally stable enough to create offspring that would actually be a worthy human.