Finally got our SRT-4 Software! - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Dodge / Mopar Discussion

Old 11-15-2008, 05:12 PM   #21
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Damn, if only my black car was still around.. I bet it would of made some serious power with this. Oh well, good luck Ken, There's quite a few big turbo Neons in the area, I hope they jump on this... They need to if they want to beat my numbers. ;op
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2008, 06:43 PM   #22
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
Damn, if only my black car was still around.. I bet it would of made some serious power with this. Oh well, good luck Ken, There's quite a few big turbo Neons in the area, I hope they jump on this... They need to if they want to beat my numbers. ;op
The red SRT from KY!! I forget his name..

Specthis!

Adam I think his name iS?
Old 11-15-2008, 06:44 PM   #23
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to dsmawd350
adam?
dsmawd350 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2008, 07:05 PM   #24
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
The red SRT from KY!! I forget his name..

Specthis!

Adam I think his name iS?
He has about 60whp to go.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 07:14 PM   #25
ItalianDave
16,500 whaaa?

ItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
no fuckin joke. went for a ride one time to watch a race, wow. 4 people in the car (waffles and mike were 2 of em) and he still spun in 4th.
Old 11-15-2008, 07:14 PM   #26
alex
POS NEON

alex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to alex
And a rod/motor or two?

alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 07:16 PM   #27
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex View Post
And a rod/motor or two?

Oh wait.

240Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 07:24 PM   #28
KenBMD

KenBMD is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, 11.9 I've talked to quite a few people about the srt-4 and many run them alot leaner. But I think anything over 12:1 is not worth it for the gains.

This is not SCT

This is Diablosport with their predator. But I have CMR, the custom tuning software. So I'm not using the in device controls. I think you can make small adjustments with fuel and timing. I'm loading custom tunes in via the Predator.

Ken
KenBMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 07:28 PM   #29
KenBMD

Quote:
So...I assumed this was the SCT flash, but damn. Do you guys sell the units?

This is our flash. I'm using the Diablosport software to create them. You buy a Predator and I load my tunes into that unit. There is a diablo tune on them, but they are just 'ok' tunes. I think on that tune it made 248.
Old 11-15-2008, 07:42 PM   #30
alex
POS NEON

alex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to alex
Does MD sell the Predator units themselves?
alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:02 PM   #31
KenBMD

Quote:
Does MD sell the Predator units themselves?
Yes. Not stocking them but if there is a demand we will. But you can order them from us, only takes a couple of days. Or if you are going to do a dyno tune we can make sure it's there when your appointment is.
Old 02-27-2009, 04:42 PM   #32
supermech21
CSS regular

supermech21 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
That wont be an issue, .
Old 02-27-2009, 05:30 PM   #33
xandrake
Banned

xandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to xandrake
Is the SRT-4 factory tune really that rich? If so, I don't feel bad for how rich the stock MS3 maps are.

My map goes to about 11.8:1. I get a bit of knock without real bad detonation.

I've heard it's not smart to go past 12:1 unless you're tuning a 1 series. :)

2008 Mazdaspeed3 GT
97 EJ7 -- RIP -- 06/09/07
xandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:31 PM   #34
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Doe
Nearly all stock turbo cars have maps that go very rich. Stock DSMs go in the 8.9:1 range stock, EVOs in the 9s, etc.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:33 PM   #35
xandrake
Banned

xandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to xandrake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Doe View Post
Nearly all stock turbo cars have maps that go very rich. Stock DSMs go in the 8.9:1 range stock, EVOs in the 9s, etc.
oh wow. When I got dynoed @ CincySpeed they told me that my AFR of 10:1 was awful....hmm.
xandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 06:15 PM   #36
blundar
jackass of all trades

blundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to blundar Send a message via AIM to blundar
Quote:
Originally Posted by xandrake View Post
oh wow. When I got dynoed @ CincySpeed they told me that my AFR of 10:1 was awful....hmm.
It is horribly inefficient and wasteful. You have to remember - by the time a factory car gets to you, it is the LAWYERS not the ENGINEERS that are tuning them.
Zerolift: http://www.zeroliftautolab.com 5138742508
RIP Modular Depot.
blundar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 04:07 PM   #37
SRTchris
CSS newbie

SRTchris can only hope to improve
Any body have the numer to Modular ?
SRTchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 04:34 PM   #38
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRTchris View Post
Any body have the numer to Modular ?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=modular+depot+contact+number

the lmgtfy.com thing is awesome.

RIP - Vinny, Hotrod, Ahmed, Blacklist...

Last edited by Mike; 03-28-2009 at 04:39 PM..
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 05:17 PM   #39
SRTchris
CSS newbie

SRTchris can only hope to improve
Dick. :)

Went to that page before, but wasnt sure if that was their shop or not. Figured be easier to ask one of you guys.

Thanks Mike.
SRTchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:06 AM   #40
blundar
jackass of all trades

blundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to blundar Send a message via AIM to blundar
859 746 1666
We have a done up SRT4 coming in monday for a tune with a stage 3 turbo, cams and a hella lot of upgrades. I'll post up results if you'e curious.
blundar is offline   Reply With Quote