Stracing 4/5 Mike's Callout attendees - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 04-06-2013, 01:28 PM   #21
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

BadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura about
Sam offered to tow me if anything breaks so you're good Charlie lol I won't be doing any digs..

BadeffinLSx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2013, 01:53 PM   #22
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
When and where? I'm down to spectate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:11 PM   #23
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

BadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura about
Probably will meet at Church on Fire in Harrison tonight, but I'm not sure yet. Will post when I know more details.

Old 04-06-2013, 02:16 PM   #24
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadeffinLSx View Post
Probably will meet at Church on Fire in Harrison tonight, but I'm not sure yet. Will post when I know more details.
Just shoot me a text.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 03:51 PM   #25
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadeffinLSx View Post
Come closer to downtown!
Old 04-06-2013, 07:52 PM   #26
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

Quote:
<div class="pre-quote">
Quote de <strong>BadeffinLSx</strong>
</div>

<div class="post-quote">
<div style="font-style:italic">Probably will meet at Church on Fire in Harrison tonight, but I'm not sure yet. Will post when I know more details.</div>
</div>Come closer to downtown!
At church on fire right now with a few people come on out if you guys want
Old 04-06-2013, 07:56 PM   #27
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
Depends how long you'll be there
Carbon01GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:37 AM   #28
subadupa
CSS regular

subadupa is on a distinguished roadsubadupa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ebpsi24 View Post
Give me a couple weeks, after I fix my wastegate line my S4 will be up for a run with a vette. It's def not the fastest thing around but you win some you lose so right...
What is done to your S4?

Current Car
Audi S4

Old cars:
2004 WRB STI
2006 WRX
2005 Cobalt SS/SC
1996 Camo GTI
subadupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:42 AM   #29
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Its a unicorn!
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:39 PM   #30
jdubya
MPG What?

jdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by subadupa View Post
What is done to your S4?
Jack stands.
Old 04-12-2013, 01:34 PM   #31
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:05 PM   #32
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by BES_Stroked_Nova View Post
dont break your shit, my trailer has the race car sitting in it, I'd feel better with RJ's car blowing some doors off tonight....
You def jinxed your boy lol

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:16 PM   #33
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Need more stracing in my life.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:00 PM   #34
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Bring the car down to mexico waffles, ill waste it!
Old 04-12-2013, 03:03 PM   #35
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
Meh.. Mazda isn't worth chancing it in. Maybe one day I'll have a fun car again and we can bust em off. In the mean time, I'll just live vicariously through Mike. We seem to take turns doing that.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:08 PM   #36
Ls1Rule
CSS regular

Ls1Rule will become famous soon enoughLs1Rule will become famous soon enoughLs1Rule will become famous soon enough
BadeffinLSx want to tryout a Formula?
Old 04-12-2013, 03:21 PM   #37
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ls1Rule View Post
BadeffinLSx want to tryout a Formula?
I see you removed your avatar before you asked..
Old 04-12-2013, 04:15 PM   #38
Ls1Rule
CSS regular

Ls1Rule will become famous soon enoughLs1Rule will become famous soon enoughLs1Rule will become famous soon enough
You have a cam right? My car is the same, bolt ons, cam, stock heads, auto.
Ls1Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 03:41 AM   #39
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ls1Rule View Post
You have a cam right? My car is the same, bolt ons, cam, stock heads, auto.
Yes. Wee bit bigger though, you have 224 correct? And what head castings?
Old 04-13-2013, 11:23 AM   #40
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
the vette is subbing in for the Mazda.....
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote