Stracing 4/5 Mike's Callout attendees - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 04-05-2013, 10:57 AM   #1
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

BadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura about
Stracing 4/5 Mike's Callout attendees
Bunch of us will be out and about tonight, since tonight my car is finally getting tuned (hopefully). Since Mike got the Vette he's been asking myself and a few of my friends to race so this will be interesting lol. Anyone else care to join?

BadeffinLSx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2013, 11:52 AM   #2
jdubya
MPG What?

jdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to behold
Mine won't be done for a few weeks, but I would like to join in on the fun in Mexico.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:08 PM   #3
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

BadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura about
The more the merrier

Old 04-05-2013, 12:15 PM   #4
ForceFed
Fu(k (ivility

ForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to ForceFed
Quote:
Mine won't be done for a few weeks, but I would like to join in on the fun in Mexico.
Limos are slow anyway.
ForceFed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:13 PM   #5
whitedime
Burnoffs

whitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to whitedime
I may bring out the Bimmer to catch some of you LSX owners slipping lol

whitedime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:15 PM   #6
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
Meeting point/time?

The STI could use a good waxing
Old 04-05-2013, 01:15 PM   #7
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
I'm down to come out!

....oh wait, nevermind...

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:46 PM   #8
TurboCelica
Bonehead Golfer

TurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicedH22 View Post
I'm down to come out!

x2
Old 04-05-2013, 02:11 PM   #9
9cobra4
Some say...

9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all
You got any friends with 100-102mph cars? Lol
9cobra4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:39 PM   #10
Jesse
Slow race car

Jesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Jesse
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicedH22 View Post
I'm down to come out!

x3
Old 04-05-2013, 04:05 PM   #11
subadupa
CSS regular

subadupa is on a distinguished roadsubadupa is on a distinguished road
This is why S4's are no fun... Can't beat a vette

Current Car
Audi S4

Old cars:
2004 WRB STI
2006 WRX
2005 Cobalt SS/SC
1996 Camo GTI
subadupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:15 PM   #12
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon01GT View Post
Meeting point/time?

The STI could use a good waxing
Still waiting...
Carbon01GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:42 PM   #13
99ebpsi24
EURO TRSH

99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by subadupa View Post
This is why S4's are no fun... Can't beat a vette
Give me a couple weeks, after I fix my wastegate line my S4 will be up for a run with a vette. It's def not the fastest thing around but you win some you lose so right...
99ebpsi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:44 PM   #14
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

Not sure a bunch of em are at edgewater right now, ill keep you posted. Talked about doing a church on fire cruise in tonight but my car is still at Richie's getting tuned.
Old 04-05-2013, 11:22 PM   #15
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadeffinLSx View Post
Not sure a bunch of em are at edgewater right now, ill keep you posted. Talked about doing a church on fire cruise in tonight but my car is still at Richie's getting tuned.
Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 11:41 PM   #16
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

Richie literally just texted me 20 minutes ago and said it was done lol So ill pick it up tomorrow after noon sometime. There are a lot more people willing to meet up tomorrow night if that works better for everyone.
Old 04-06-2013, 01:30 AM   #17
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
You don't want to race the fastest intake/exhaust 5.7 GTO
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:42 AM   #18
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Tonight shall work
Carbon01GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:44 AM   #19
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

It's on for tonight then. I texted Mike and he said he could make it later tonight as well.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:16 PM   #20
BES_Stroked_Nova
LSx>you

BES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really nice
dont break your shit, my trailer has the race car sitting in it, I'd feel better with RJ's car blowing some doors off tonight....
Camaro v6 Race Car
Sadturd gear banging daily family beater
BES_Stroked_Nova is offline   Reply With Quote