Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 02-24-2012, 12:00 AM   #1
Jordan DC5
CSS newbie

Jordan DC5 is on a distinguished road
New guy from Northern KY;)
Hey guys im new on hear and im just curious if i could find someone that can do some custom exhaust work? I need a new flange welded onto my Apexi mid pipe thats off my car.

What else do you want to hate on?

IMG_5896 by Jordan Dc5, on Flickr

IMG_5700 by Jordan Dc5, on Flickr

IMG_5233 by Jordan Dc5, on Flickr

Regas by Jordan Dc5, on Flickr

Yet I am the typical everyday ricer you see trolling your city ;)

Last edited by Jordan DC5; 02-25-2012 at 11:40 PM..
Jordan DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2012, 08:45 AM   #2
Blue99fbody
zip em up!

Blue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Blue99fbody
Welcome ricer
Blue99fbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:06 AM   #3
Biggs
CSS newbie

Biggs is on a distinguished roadBiggs is on a distinguished road
LOVE the dc5. I had one for my first car. Lose the wing tho..IMO.

Welcome
Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2012, 09:07 AM   #4
Jesse
Slow race car

Jesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Jesse
x2 on welcome ricer. Post a picture of needed welded connection, there are a few good welders on here.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:07 AM   #5
leetfade
Back in it

leetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really nice
We could take care of that for you, Jordan. We just got the shop open in Richwood, KY at the old Richwood Powersports building.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:10 AM   #6
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
You could probably here that car pretty well with the current exhaust issues.
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:12 AM   #7
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
How fast does it go and whats the downforce with the wing on?

Ricer.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:15 AM   #8
fallout
Lurks Mostly

fallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to fallout
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse View Post
Where? Sorry I had to.

Welcome! Very nice DC5, I miss mine sometimes but my Civic has the drivetrain so I can't complain much. Haha.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:18 AM   #9
Bret86944
CSS newbie

Bret86944 is on a distinguished road
Those are some nice bridge truss sway bars.

Bret86944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:38 AM   #10
bkvette98
It broked...

bkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to bkvette98
Quote:
What you did there...I seen't it!
bkvette98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:57 AM   #11
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
Yes, but evidently Fallout did not...
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:05 AM   #12
whitedime
Burnoffs

whitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to whitedime
Quote:
We could take care of that for you, Jordan. We just got the shop open in Richwood, KY at the old Richwood Powersports building.
If you are going to advertise your shop on here then pay to be a vendor.
whitedime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:20 AM   #13
dre5491
I Haz Slow.

dre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nice
because rice car?
Old 02-24-2012, 10:47 AM   #14
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
It appears as though the OP didn't like our comments - "Last edited by Jordan DC5; Today at 10:19 AM..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bret86944 View Post
Those are some nice bridge truss sway bars.

Sway bars?
Old 02-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #15
xander
2,000 posts club

xander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to xander
Quote:
<div class="pre-quote">
</div>

<div class="post-quote">
<div style="font-style:italic">We could take care of that for you, Jordan. We just got the shop open in Richwood, KY at the old Richwood Powersports building.</div>
</div>If you are going to advertise your shop on here then pay to be a vendor.
The dude asked and he responded. Not exactly pushing products.
xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #16
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
LOL.. I love how he edited the pics out.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:26 AM   #17
Brrcats
Powerhouse of Deliverance

Brrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to all
Fuck off

learn to spell
Brrcats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:20 PM   #18
ej1bmx
Haz 0 El Es Ex

ej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yes, but evidently Fallout did not...

Welcum
Old 02-24-2012, 12:44 PM   #19
dre5491
I Haz Slow.

dre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nice
dre5491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:42 PM   #20
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Lol........

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote