New Website Just Launched... NatiRides.com - Page 36 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Media Center

Old 01-21-2010, 03:10 PM   #701
xandrake
Banned

xandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to xandrake
I didn't know Juiced and Bimmer liked Sweet Tarts!! ;D

2008 Mazdaspeed3 GT
97 EJ7 -- RIP -- 06/09/07
xandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2010, 03:19 PM   #702
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

Bimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Bimmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by xandrake View Post
I didn't know Juiced and Bimmer liked Sweet Tarts!! ;D
Haven't eaten any candy for a while. Too long infact.
Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:33 PM   #703
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Candy makes you Dandy!

Old 01-21-2010, 03:40 PM   #704
najanaja
C.K.S.

najanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to najanaja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
Candy makes you Dandy!
but liquor is in fact, quicker...

and doesn't put holes in your brain.

though i guess now i have a holey brain and a shriveled up liver. :(

haha
Old 01-21-2010, 03:44 PM   #705
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

Bimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by najanaja View Post
but liquor is in fact, quicker...

and doesn't put holes in your brain.

though i guess now i have a holey brain and a shriveled up liver. :(

haha
Lights & Candy w/ you & C45 sometime. We need to.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:45 PM   #706
najanaja
C.K.S.

najanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
Lights & Candy w/ you & C45 sometime. We need to.
lol... NO... NO we don't.
najanaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:49 PM   #707
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

Shit. When's the last time you have been to rave. Geeky geeky fun.

Wait - why the fuck are we talking about this here. Nevermind lol.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:52 PM   #708
najanaja
C.K.S.

Quote:
Shit. When's the last time you have been to rave. Geeky geeky fun.

Wait - why the fuck are we talking about this here. Nevermind lol.
Psssshh raves... haha

I am a professional, Paul. I don't go to raves.
najanaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:54 PM   #709
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by najanaja View Post
Psssshh raves... haha

I am a professional, Paul. I don't go to raves.
I guess I'm just good at what I do. But not a professional then.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:07 PM   #710
CASANOVA
Just the Tip...

CASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to all
I wantz to rav3z!!
CASANOVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:56 PM   #711
nsaniti
OMNOMNOM

nsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of light
mmm candy flip =

clovers for me tho

nsaniti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:59 PM   #712
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

Enough. Lets roll out of this roll conversation.
Old 01-21-2010, 05:14 PM   #713
nsaniti
OMNOMNOM

nsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of light
aahhh bimmers jonesin ok ok i kid. enough of that.
Old 01-21-2010, 05:16 PM   #714
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
Was the "former" Kroger employee in here dumb enough to find a purse in his cart and instead of turning it in, he put it on his car instead?????

If not him, he has a twin then!!!!!

OH yeah, while doing this manager just happened to be watching the camera monitors.

De De Dee!!!!!

Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 05:34 PM   #715
gemballa996t
1,000 posts club

gemballa996t has a spectacular aura aboutgemballa996t has a spectacular aura aboutgemballa996t has a spectacular aura aboutgemballa996t has a spectacular aura aboutgemballa996t has a spectacular aura aboutgemballa996t has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to gemballa996t
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista Bone View Post
Was the "former" Kroger employee in here dumb enough to find a purse in his cart and instead of turning it in, he put it on his car instead?????

If not him, he has a twin then!!!!!

OH yeah, while doing this manager just happened to be watching the camera monitors.

De De Dee!!!!!
ha, reminds me of when i was 15/16 working at meijers, used to get a few cases of beer a week from people forgetting them at the bottom of their carts.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:56 PM   #716
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

Can someone less high than me right now find the animated gif of peewee herman that is burried deep in the bowls of this thread so I may use it for lols. KaiThxBai!
Old 01-21-2010, 11:58 PM   #717
nsaniti
OMNOMNOM

Quote:
Can someone less high than me right now find the animated gif of peewee herman that is burried deep in the bowls of this thread so I may use it for lols. KaiThxBai!
i am less high, theremore more drunk, so I cannot be of assistance. and i have to be at work at 8am fml
Old 01-22-2010, 12:21 AM   #718
TheDatsunKid
Common Sense My Anti-Rice

TheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to TheDatsunKid Send a message via Yahoo to TheDatsunKid

and just for you Bimmer...since Downie Tsunami claims you have saggy tittites

Old 01-22-2010, 12:35 AM   #719
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
Old 01-22-2010, 12:40 AM   #720
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDatsunKid View Post

and just for you Bimmer...since Downie Tsunami claims you have saggy tittites

I think you meant this.....