VFD's - 2 Both Nearly new - 1 Large 3PH Disconnect Switch - New - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > General Mall

Old 06-10-2014, 01:53 AM   #1
ForceFed
Fu(k (ivility

ForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to ForceFed
VFD's - 2 Both Nearly new - 1 Large 3PH Disconnect Switch - New
I have a couple of VFD's(Variable Frequency Drives) I have acquired from Various Jobs. I don't see a need for them in the near future so I am going to sell them off. If you do not know what these are, you likely don't need them...LOL....Sorry.

Honeywell NXS Series Drive
3HP
3PH 208/230V

Was on an Air Handler to control the Fan motor for about 6 weeks before I realized someone installed the wrong size drive and I ordered and replaced the unit. SO basically this unit is very new. Probably a $1200 Drive, Make me an Offer if you have something you can use it on....I can help with install questions, setup and startup.
Make Reasonable Offer

Yaskawa Z1000 Series Drive
Model - CIMR-ZU4A0014FAA
10HP
3PH 460V

This unit was literally installed, powered up, realized it was installed on a 208V System when it gave us an Error code of undervoltage and promptly removed for the proper drive. This has ZERO Run Time, so for used, it doesn't get any Newer. Price on this to buy new is probably $1300-$1600.
Make Reasonable Offer

Also Have an Eaton 100A Unfused 600V disconnect switch Model DH363URK that is new in the box. Had this sitting for a couple of years with no use.
Over $300 new. Make me an offer.

Feel free to text or contact me at 937-361-4011

Last edited by ForceFed; 06-10-2014 at 01:54 AM..
ForceFed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2014, 09:38 PM   #2
shdw on th sun
sarcasshole

shdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of light
Yaskawa is good shit. We have them running condenser pumps, tower pumps, and a tower fan. We run those fuckers hard and they've never missed a beat, even when everything else on the systems ate shit.