2BR/1BA House For Sale in Dayton - Minutes from WPAFB, THe Greene, and major highways - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > General Mall

Old 05-10-2014, 05:47 PM   #1
ForceFed
Fu(k (ivility

ForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to ForceFed
2BR/1BA House For Sale in Dayton - Minutes from WPAFB, THe Greene, and major highways
2BR/1BA Home in Dayton For Sale

I just listed my home with Irongate this week. I thought I was going to list it myself to save anyone who might be interested in not paying BS fees for the listing, but seemed like too much hassle. It costs a seller about 7% roughly to sell a house, so Ill Skip the haggling and tell you what I have to have to sell this. Lets just get down to the nitty gritty no Hassle price. Ive been here for 11 years as of this year and the Wife and I have decided We need a bigger place, mainly for all of my side projects and work. The house is a great house for what im asking considering how much I've put into it. I have the house listed for $77,900 with IronGate, but I will take $71K for it. This is likely far cheaper than renting a home or apt, and this house has a ton of upgrades and is pretty much move in ready. At this price, buying this thing should be a no-brainer over renting if you are planning on staying in one spot for a while.

Here is the lowdown.
  • House is located in Dayton, Ohio (Belmont) 45410
  • Built in 1928
  • Roughly 1100 sq. feet of useable Space.
  • Semi-Annual Taxes of $775
  • Extremely Close to US 35, I675, WPAFB Located off Main Roads, nearest
    main Intersection is Linden Ave. and S. Smithville Road.
  • 2 Story, 2BR, 1 Bath, 2 Car Detached Garage, Decent length Concrete Driveway (3 cars long+)
  • Dimensions - LR 18'x13' DR 13'x13' Kitchen 13'x13' Breakfast Nook 7'x8' Bath 8'x10' BR1 17'x13' BR2 13'x13' Garage 18'x18'
  • Large Covered Front porch.
  • Small Covered Rear Porch
  • Kitchen was completely remodeled a Few years ago('05).
    All New Cabinets, countertops and appliances.
    All Black/Stainless appliances Stay with home.
    Ceramic Tile Floor, Black countertops. Breakfast nook with matching built in table/Booth and Benches, similar to a restaurant. Electric all redone.
  • Large Living Room
  • Downstairs is Hardwood in Good Shape.
  • Has a Fireplace in living room, listed as non functional.
  • All Exterior Doors/ Windows Replaced
    Just did brand new entry door and Anderson Full Glass Storm Door, all
    Windows in Home Replaced with Vinyl Replacements. All Windows have had Aluminum Trim put on them just last month.
  • Newer 92% High Efficiency Furnace and Central air installed in July '09
  • Roof is 12 years old
  • Roof still in Good Shape, Just had all edges resealed 2 summers ago by original installing roofing company
  • Completely remodeled Bath in 2011
    New Tub, Full Ceramic TIle Surround, New Vanity, New Wall mirror, New Cabinet, added 40'' French closet Doors, one piece vinyl floor, New toilet, new isolated electric for the bathroom
  • Brand New Carpet installed 4/11
    Includes Steps leading to upstairs and throughout Upstairs hall and bedrooms.
  • Newer Light Fixtures throughout house Interior and exterior, Ceiling Fans in almost every room
  • Garage has been Vinyl Sided in '10, Aluminum 2 Car Door, size is 18'x18'
  • Added Venting, Attic Exhaust Fan, and Insulation in Attic 10'' Deep.
  • Exterior is Stucco, and has been been Painted in the last couple of years almost completely.(some is still in process but paint will be left with home for touch ups where needed for inside and out)
  • House Has full Unfinished Basement, mostly dry other than one side which drains to floor drain. For a house this age, its hard to find a completely dry basement. Just Added new Carpet on stairs leading to basement as well in 4/11.
  • We will provide a Home warranty to the buyer if they would like one.

Ive done a Ton of work to this house in the 11 years Ive had it, and if there was room on the property for my to build a large Garage or structure to expand for my projects and work, Id gladly stay put as its a quiet neighborhood where I have never had one issue. Its just time for the wife and I to move along into to something bigger that suits our needs. I will leave this at this price of $71K as its the bottom dollar and easily worth it. I am hoping to try to skip the BS and give it away just so we can move on and not draw the process out. THis house is located like 7 minutes from WPAFB for anyone who commutes there, with no children, this is perfect. Im Sure no one from Cincy has much intention of moving to Dayton, but just in case, I am putting it out where I can for the most exposure as possible.

Feel free to contact me at 937-361-4011 with any questions, or to set up a time to see it. Take a look at the listing and Info on the link.

http://www.estately.com/listings/info/1571-nelson-ave
ForceFed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2014, 06:08 PM   #2
TeggyB18
Turd Samich

TeggyB18 will become famous soon enoughTeggyB18 will become famous soon enoughTeggyB18 will become famous soon enough
This looks to be a solid deal. And for potential buyers, I recently purchased a home for 80,900. My taxes are 980/half. And I locked in a 3.5 rate, and I'm right at $634.\m. So with the lower price and lower taxes certainly cheaper than renting. Glws, looks like a great house for the money.
TeggyB18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:28 PM   #3
sxShep
Hamster Assassin

sxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sxShep
Seriously? I'm looking to move to the NKY/Independence area in a month or so, maybe I should skip the $850ish/month 2 bedroom apartment shopping and look to just get a house haha

Good looking house though, GLWS

Old 05-13-2014, 08:24 PM   #4
ForceFed
Fu(k (ivility

ForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the rough
Move to Dayton. Haha, commuting would still be cheaper.
Old 05-14-2014, 10:45 AM   #5
SwappedTwo
1000 post club

SwappedTwo will become famous soon enoughSwappedTwo will become famous soon enoughSwappedTwo will become famous soon enoughSwappedTwo will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SwappedTwo
Let me know if you need help looking sxShep. I'm a Realtor with Keller Williams and will be more than glad to help you in Ohio or if you want N. Ky I have some contacts that could help.
Old 05-14-2014, 04:14 PM   #6
sxShep
Hamster Assassin

sxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sxShep
Much appreciated. I'm on probation/FTO at my new job until December, so probably won't look to get locked into a house until I'm nice and settled in... I just hate the thought of paying $850 + utilities for a 2 bedroom in the Independence/Covington area when I could practically just buy a house with a few acres for that in southern Kenton county
sxShep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 01:32 AM   #7
ForceFed
Fu(k (ivility

Just bumping this back up......Been touching things up here and there and prettying up as much as I can, we are ready to move, just need a buyer for this place first. Someone buy themselves a nice starter home.