FS: Spring iPhone 4S 16GB in white - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > General Mall

Old 02-19-2014, 08:29 PM   #1
jfisher

jfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jfisher Send a message via MSN to jfisher
FS: Spring iPhone 4S 16GB in white
I have a like new Sprint iPhone 4S 16GB in white that I purchased new myself when I first switched to Spring a year and a half ago. I have recently switched to Verizon and can no longer use this phone. The phone has been in a case since the first day of ownership and has always been in a case since. I have the original box with wall charger and cable that came with the phone. I have misplaced the headphones that originally came with the phone and are the only missing piece. The phone also has some very light scuffs on the right side of the phone from the phone case over time.

I also have a car charger I am also including. The phone has a clean ESN and I am more than willing to meet at a local Sprint store to verify. The phone will be restored to stock settings.

I need to get $180 for the phone for someone off here. I have this for $200 on craigslist. Most other phones I see on CL are either damaged, have no original box or accessories, or are just in poop overall condition.

I have a docking alarm clock I can also include for an extra $20.

Please call or text 513-315-6583. I live in NKY and work in Finneytown so I can meet within a reasonable distance between those areas.

2013 Cruze Eco 1.4T 6MT
1993 Mustang
2007 Yamaha R1

Last edited by jfisher; 02-25-2014 at 08:43 AM..
jfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2014, 07:41 PM   #2
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
No ear buds no deal motherfucker.

Old 02-22-2014, 09:45 PM   #3
jfisher

jfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of light
I totally get that, those ear buds are badass!!!!!.....

Old 02-25-2014, 08:43 AM   #4
jfisher

Lowered price to $180. Phone is with me so I can meet up whenever.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:29 PM   #5
evils14
CSS newbie

evils14 has a spectacular aura aboutevils14 has a spectacular aura aboutevils14 has a spectacular aura aboutevils14 has a spectacular aura aboutevils14 has a spectacular aura aboutevils14 has a spectacular aura about
Does this phone have the flappy bird app?