MW3 Xbox360 **NIB** - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > General Mall

Old 11-24-2013, 03:47 PM   #1
ForceFed
Fu(k (ivility

ForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to ForceFed
MW3 Xbox360 **NIB**
Ive had this thing siting around Brand new in the box for almost two years, Never opened because I had one and never set this one up in my computer room as expected. Is anyone interested in it?

Its a New style Console, 320GB hard Drive, two Special controllers, and the MW3 Game. I just checked a quick price check on Amazon and this was listed for $362.....Which I know is High now considering the new one is out.

Feel free to make a reasonable offer.....If I get one Ill sell it, but Im not giving it away.
Item is in Dayton, 45410
Text me for more info at 937-361-4011

ForceFed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2013, 03:29 PM   #2
Cut Throat
CSS newbie

Cut Throat is on a distinguished road
$100 for just the console and HDD
Old 11-26-2013, 04:22 PM   #3
Turbo Supra
loljonmechley

Turbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really nice
$150 .. and it's worth more than that, that's just all I am willing to spend.

Old 11-26-2013, 08:10 PM   #4
ForceFed
Fu(k (ivility

ForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the rough
So far I got a $250 shipped offer on another site, and to be honest that's probably the top dollar....so I'll probably take it.
Old 01-18-2014, 07:37 PM   #5
ForceFed
Fu(k (ivility

Still got this here if anyone is interested.
Old 01-18-2014, 08:35 PM   #6
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
125 cash monies since you beat me up on that balancer lol.
WhiteT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 09:04 PM   #7
ForceFed
Fu(k (ivility

I will not take a pennt less than $250......Ill keep it for less than that.