Feeler For Rent/Sale - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > General Mall

Old 07-18-2012, 01:48 PM   #21
jfisher

jfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jfisher Send a message via MSN to jfisher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widebody View Post
I just read you're comment and decided to call the bank and see what's up. Refi process started here too
Do it. I just bought this place back in January of 11' and I'm going from USDA to Conventional at more than 1% lower than my current rate. My payment is going to be retarded low and it saves me over $20k throughout the life of the loan.

2013 Cruze Eco 1.4T 6MT
1993 Mustang
2007 Yamaha R1
jfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2012, 01:50 PM   #22
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfisher View Post
Do it. I just bought this place back in January of 11' and I'm now going from USDA to Conventional at more than 1% lower than my current rate. My payment is going to be retarded low and it saves me over $20k throughout the life of the loan.
Hmm... Maybe I'll look into this. I think I'm about to hit the year mark.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:46 PM   #23
Widebody
2,000 posts club

Widebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Widebody
I'm doing an fha streamline and saving right at 14% on my payment with no closing costs.
Works for me
Widebody is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2013, 07:31 PM   #24
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
current tenants moved out. gonna be for rent again in a month or so if anyone interested or knows anyone in ky looking for a place. rent will be 1000-1100 a month. still working this out with the rental company.
Old 11-04-2013, 12:05 AM   #25
shdw on th sun
sarcasshole

shdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of light
Hope you're not dealing with MPH again. I rent from them now (house like yours with a 2-car in Crescent Springs), and they're not so much bad as they are slow. We could total this place and the owner would never know til it was way too late. Just lookin out for ya
Old 11-04-2013, 09:18 AM   #26
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
They arent bad. The people were evicted thursday and saturday i was at the house with inspector. So they really want to get this back on market quick. Few things will be fixed and ready to go hopefully in few weeks.

I just dont understand how in a year and half, people can destroy two screens, two blinds, and flooring when I lived there for 3 and never had those issues. lol

I need some good renters. Anyone looking for a place let me know.
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:30 PM   #27
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
Because it's not their shit. They couldn't care less about the condition of your property.

I'm contemplating buying a rental property and trying it out. I know shit like that will happen and I'm not sure I want to deal with it. But without risk, there is no reward.

Last edited by SloRice; 11-04-2013 at 12:33 PM..
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:15 PM   #28
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

true.

But when i rented, i was respectful. I wanted deposit back. lol

Im sure they arent getting theirs.

I mean, its not that bad. Most of the stuff is cosmetic and im sure a little TLC and it can but fixed 100%.
If you are going to rent, i would make sure your contract is pretty specific. Like no screwing in baby gates, or drilling holes into siding to hang up hoses. lol

Last edited by Biturbowagon; 11-04-2013 at 01:17 PM..
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote