Buy my junker that I don't maintain! I haz tha aids. - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Cars for sale

Old 10-07-2013, 10:55 AM   #1
captainfargle
keep on keeping on...

captainfargle is infamous around these parts
Buy my junker that I don't maintain! I haz tha aids.
Year, Make and Model of Car? ; 2002, HONDA, CIVIC, EP3
Mileage? ; 88k
Price ; $4,500
What is your name? : Taylor Kubik
What is your Email Address? taylor.kubik@gmail.com
What is your Phone number/AIM Screenname? 513.418.1558
What is your City? : Covington
What is your State? : KY
What is your Zip code? : 41015

Heres the link to the craigslist ad with pictures [URL="http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/4103515033.html[/URL]

Originally purchased with 39k miles

All modifications done by previous owner
-HKS exhaust (very mellow and tasteful actually)
-Aftermarket wheels

Problems
-Dent in hatchback
-Cracked windshield

P.S. do you ever wish you could breathe underwater?

Last edited by captainfargle; 11-01-2013 at 12:57 PM.. Reason: update price and info
captainfargle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2013, 12:36 PM   #2
captainfargle
keep on keeping on...

Bump
New price drop $4,999

I need to make a sale ASAP!

I'm leaving the country 2nd week of November.
Old 10-29-2013, 04:12 PM   #3
sxShep
Hamster Assassin

sxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sxShep
Not sure I'd be telling people you go 10-11k between oil changes, but that's just me

GLWS

Old 10-29-2013, 07:19 PM   #4
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

ullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the rough
Lol. 10k mile oil changes?

Aint a BMW or Diesel man
At least this idiot gets it
ullBsorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:08 PM   #5
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Fucking retard lol

Old 10-29-2013, 10:20 PM   #6
ej1bmx
Haz 0 El Es Ex

ej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to behold
If this car was satin blue, it would have been sold in seconds!!!
Old 10-29-2013, 11:10 PM   #7
xander
2,000 posts club

xander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to xander
I think I saw this car down by pioneer park.
xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:36 PM   #8
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej1bmx View Post
If this car was satin blue, it would have been sold in seconds!!!

coolnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 12:54 PM   #9
captainfargle
keep on keeping on...

Yup. Its parked at Crones Auto Body and can be test driven any time you want.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:55 PM   #10
cincySVT
Damn Krauts

cincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of light
Guys, fucking relax. It got a new tail light bulb at 60k. Fucking maintenance is taken care of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincySVT View Post
We need to talk to push, but always down for hooters. Nobody can be mad with wings, beer, and titties in their face
cincySVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:12 AM   #11
brent_si™
Ramming speed!

brent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura about
So if I wait until the end of the first week of November will you sell this to me for $1500? Pretty safe to say its not gonna sell fast with that awesome maintenance history.
Old 11-01-2013, 12:51 PM   #12
captainfargle
keep on keeping on...

Lirsten urp drude. Itz gurt crusterlized strayns brew! Dnt act like it dnt hrave a PSP durble crunch shaft drivetrain wheel spinny! PSHH PINOKEO! Nose is grown like a mile a minite.
Old 11-01-2013, 01:03 PM   #13
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainfargle View Post
Lirsten urp drude. Itz gurt crusterlized strayns brew! Dnt act like it dnt hrave a PSP durble crunch shaft drivetrain wheel spinny! PSHH PINOKEO! Nose is grown like a mile a minite.
stroke???
Old 11-01-2013, 01:36 PM   #14
brent_si™
Ramming speed!

brent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainfargle View Post
You should never go full retard.
brent_si™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 11:32 AM   #15
captainfargle
keep on keeping on...

for your health

www.nfl.com just check it out ass clowns

Last edited by captainfargle; 11-02-2013 at 11:36 AM..
Old 11-06-2013, 05:23 PM   #16
captainfargle
keep on keeping on...

Sold
just sold my car to obama for a milli

take down my thread bitches
Old 11-06-2013, 07:32 PM   #17
evil8
Meatcurtains

evil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to all
Its staying up queer!
evil8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:25 PM   #18
Xero
Waste of Space

Xero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really nice
As I am satisfied with your price for the afore mentioned items, I should like to forward payment to you immediately. Upon your happyness that you have received payment, I will send my movers to pick up item.
Old 11-07-2013, 02:28 PM   #19
Xero
Waste of Space

Xero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really nice
Imagine my surprise when my secretary drafted the amount of the cashier's check for the amount of $7500! Please cash the check for the full amount and return to me $2000, keeping $500 for your troubles. I look forward to concluding our good business!
Xero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 03:35 PM   #20
coolnick
is a ricer

Imagine my surprise when I discovered that you are supposed to change the oil every 5k miles!

coolnick is offline   Reply With Quote