Smoking Deal for someone... - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Tech > Dyno / Tuning

Old 02-14-2011, 12:20 PM   #1
Qwk
1,000 posts club

Qwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the rough
Smoking Deal for someone...
Check my Facebook page.
Qwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2011, 12:28 PM   #2
SPDDMNVR4
CSS regular

SPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the roughSPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the roughSPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the roughSPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the roughSPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the roughSPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the roughSPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the rough
Sucks that I'm AWD. I didnt even "like" it even though its a killer deal. I don't wanna win and not be able to use the dyno
@ 14 psi: 12.9 @ 109 New clutch & 14 psi: 12.74 @ 113
SPDDMNVR4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 12:37 PM   #3
Larimer
CSSmakesyoudumb

Larimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Larimer
I dig it.

Old 02-14-2011, 12:40 PM   #4
Sean
Wife's Car

Sean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sean
I liked that shit
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:45 PM   #5
Jesse
Slow race car

Jesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Jesse
I also liked it.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:56 PM   #6
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Doe
I likeded it.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:01 PM   #7
4DooR_SuprA
Fancy Lancer

4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice
Link for the uncool kids?

Or name?
4DooR_SuprA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:01 PM   #8
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Its in his sig. lol.
Kevin Doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:05 PM   #9
4DooR_SuprA
Fancy Lancer

4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice
I'm on my phone and can't get on fb from work :(
4DooR_SuprA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:09 PM   #10
Blue99fbody
zip em up!

Blue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Blue99fbody
Damn it what is it I never use facebook and am on my phone
Blue99fbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:28 PM   #11
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
I liked it.....gonna baseline the Camry!
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:29 PM   #12
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
I also liked it from my phone....
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:47 PM   #13
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
I saw no point in "like"-ing it, after 11 other people already had. I mean it clearly says "the first person"... I guess paying attention to details is optional for some

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:50 PM   #14
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Look like you can't read.
Kevin Doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 03:07 PM   #15
Larimer
CSSmakesyoudumb

Larimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Larimer
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicedH22 View Post
I saw no point in "like"-ing it, after 11 other people already had. I mean it clearly says "the first person"... I guess paying attention to details is optional for some
Clearly, yew our dum.
Larimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 03:14 PM   #16
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
shit, eye are dum

"one lucky" not "first lucky"

fucking dyslexia... aka stupid.
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:51 PM   #17
Blue99fbody
zip em up!

Blue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Blue99fbody
first time i have ever "liked" something on facebook lol. i need baseline tbss pulls

98 SS m6
99 Z28 nbm m6
09 Trailblazer SS
11 silverado ccsb 6.2
03 ZX-6R 636
01 ktm 300exc
32' baja twin 454s
www.dolce-vita-photography.com
Blue99fbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:49 PM   #18
ursoboostd
1,000 posts club

ursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really nice
Thanks! I need to do a couple pulls in the new ride.
ursoboostd is offline   Reply With Quote