Honduh :mad5: DO NOT LOAN HIM MONEY!!! - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Buyer / Seller Feedback

Old 05-26-2010, 10:22 PM   #21
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati View Post
I think the real crime here is you traded a ss for a si
+ mother fucking 1

zing!!!
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2010, 10:35 PM   #22
Widebody
2,000 posts club

Widebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Widebody
I have done the same thing and the person had to pay me and the court costs. Couple text messages and your good to go
Widebody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 08:18 AM   #23
Speed Kills
SYR

Speed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Speed Kills
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati View Post
I think the real crime here is you traded a ss for a si
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcteg_68torino View Post
plus I sell cars for a living

Aka, get 'em cheap and trade til you're makin' money. That's the name of the game. Say what you will, I traded a 4x,xxx original mile Grand National for a blown up '96 Trans Am, and a bunch of parts that made me a fair chunk of money. All about $$$.

This really sucks Brandon. I hope you get yours, and he gets his.

"...I'm just not in the habit of seein' the Chevy work against a two-bit piece of junk..."

'99 Sportychop, '86 Jetta GLTD, '63 Comet, '55 Chivvy.
Speed Kills is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-27-2010, 08:44 AM   #24
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
Haha, that GN has been whored around like the neighborhood slut. Its now in Dayton. Just talked to guy on the phone the other day. He's like the 6th owner I know about in the last 3 years lol.

Looks like honduh will get his. Karma is a bitch.
WhiteT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:31 AM   #25
Dunc
BCICAN

Dunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Dunc
Good luck at getting what's rightfully yours and keep us updated as much as you can. Fry his brokedick ass in court, I love this type of stuff.

P.S. This is the exact reason why I don't do IOUs except a very few people (friends).

Last edited by Dunc; 05-27-2010 at 09:32 AM..
Dunc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:41 AM   #26
najanaja
C.K.S.

najanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to najanaja
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
I might of considered having the attorney start this thread, there are so many spelling and punctuation errors my head almost imploded.
*have
Old 05-27-2010, 09:50 AM   #27
Dunc
BCICAN

Dunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of light
^^^Good point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
I might of considered having the attorney start this thread(.) There are so many spelling and punctuation errors my head almost imploded.
EDIT: Nevermind.

Last edited by Dunc; 05-27-2010 at 09:52 AM..
Old 05-27-2010, 11:03 AM   #28
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Oh well, at least what I said makes sense.. his is just a bunch of gibberish.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:52 PM   #29
Sean
Wife's Car

Sean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sean
Made sense to me? No need to be a spelling police jerk off.
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:32 PM   #30
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Chill out bro, we are done making fun of EVOLV3D.

Old 05-27-2010, 01:33 PM   #31
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnick View Post
Chill out bro, we are done making fun of EVOLV3D.
lawl.

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:58 PM   #32
Dunc
BCICAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Ask waffles for a screen shot of his UserCP....
Old 05-27-2010, 03:35 PM   #33
BES_Stroked_Nova
LSx>you

BES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really nice
i did some work to his old trans am. anyways, I kept the car till he paid. haha.

so I just dont deal with him much anymore. this is not the first story of him being shaddy
Camaro v6 Race Car
Sadturd gear banging daily family beater
BES_Stroked_Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:50 PM   #34
dcteg_68torino
CSS newbie

dcteg_68torino is on a distinguished roaddcteg_68torino is on a distinguished road
Sad thing is i've delt with him before. I sold him my Ek hatch ls turbo and everything went smooth. I guess i'm just to easy to deal with... I will need some help with getting his full name if anyone has it post it or PM me... thanks for all the help.
Oh and as far as trading the SS for the Civic i agree, not the best trade ever....but I owned that SS for next to nothing and had a new trade lined up with the SI... like Ian said buy them cheap and set yourself up for the next one... i know what i'm doing with flippin cars... Oh and if anyone needs some help with a new GM Purchase let me know i'll take care of you. Same goes for used cars.
dcteg_68torino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:06 PM   #35
RMXmitch

RMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura about
Guess some things never change..

Should have taken the chance to get back some rep. by doing what is right..
Looks like its going to have to happen the hard way..

Have done several deals with travis, nearly all have had a stipulation or problem. Although usually resolved, the ways were not only shady, but time consuming.

GL to the OP, I have met your brother before, and you guys seem like good dudes.
RMXmitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:20 PM   #36
9cobra4
Some say...

9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all
I've got spotted 500 on a car before, I went without for a min so I could pay it. Good luck to the OP.
9cobra4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:47 PM   #37
RMXmitch

RMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9cobra4 View Post
I've got spotted 500 on a car before, I went without for a min so I could pay it. Good luck to the OP.

^ got my vouch. fool pays up!
RMXmitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 01:08 AM   #38
brent_si™
Ramming speed!

brent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcteg_68torino View Post
Sad thing is i've delt with him before. I sold him my Ek hatch ls turbo and everything went smooth. I guess i'm just to easy to deal with... I will need some help with getting his full name if anyone has it post it or PM me... thanks for all the help.
Oh and as far as trading the SS for the Civic i agree, not the best trade ever....but I owned that SS for next to nothing and had a new trade lined up with the SI... like Ian said buy them cheap and set yourself up for the next one... i know what i'm doing with flippin cars... Oh and if anyone needs some help with a new GM Purchase let me know i'll take care of you. Same goes for used cars.
I bought a 3 inch exhaust off travis aka honduh and he told me it was off a coupe. Well I got it home and it was deff off that hatch you sold him. I only paid $100 for it but still kinda annoying that I drove up there and didn't get what I paid for. He also had me drive to his friends house to pick it up which was kinda odd. Apparently his friend is the one who put most of his cars together for free.... I won't be doing any business with him again especially after seeing this. Im sure it will work out in your favor. But if not im sure I can track down an address and phone # for him because he gave it to me before.

Last edited by brent_si™; 05-29-2010 at 01:13 AM..
brent_si™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 01:20 AM   #39
9cobra4
Some say...

9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMXmitch View Post
^ got my vouch. fool pays up!
Thanks Mitch! The ole civic is still running strong just so you know, a guy named Brian owns it now and has only broke about 6 motor mounts. Lol I blame it on that tard strength clutch and his dumb driving.
9cobra4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 11:07 AM   #40
ftblplyr46
CSS adict

ftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to ftblplyr46
ftblplyr46 is offline   Reply With Quote