Diablo Sport - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Tech > Dyno / Tuning

Old 01-16-2013, 03:13 PM   #1
SLO_GTO
1,000 posts club

SLO_GTO will become famous soon enoughSLO_GTO will become famous soon enoughSLO_GTO will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SLO_GTO
Diablo Sport
Just curious if anyone uses the diablo sport to tune for a cam or if its capable of tuning for f/i. I know a lot of guys around here just go to Cincy or Adam for their tuning, but I was curious if anyone has tired the diablo products. Thanks!

2005 Lexus RX330

Combat Engineer PFC United States Army
SLO_GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2013, 03:18 PM   #2
Blue99fbody
zip em up!

Blue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Blue99fbody
all those programers suck dont waste your money

98 SS m6
99 Z28 nbm m6
09 Trailblazer SS
11 silverado ccsb 6.2
03 ZX-6R 636
01 ktm 300exc
32' baja twin 454s
www.dolce-vita-photography.com
Blue99fbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:46 PM   #3
SLO_GTO
1,000 posts club

SLO_GTO will become famous soon enoughSLO_GTO will become famous soon enoughSLO_GTO will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SLO_GTO
I recently sold the Is300 and purchased a 2005 Dodge 5.7L and I am looking to purchase some sort of tuning software but I don't want to have to pay to get tuned for every single modification that I do. For example I plan on switching out my clutch fan for an electric v6 model and I'd like to be able to adjust the kick on points. I also plan on getting a set of long tubes and probably a cam but in the future I a sure I will want to go FI and I just want something versatile.
SLO_GTO is offline   Reply With Quote