02 vw gti - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Cars for sale

Old 05-13-2013, 04:13 PM   #1
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
02 vw gti
I'm posting this for a friend. This was my gf's old car and her friend is now selling it to get a brand new 4 door civic. The car is an 02 1.8t and had 107k on it. The car has a 3"dp and a intake i think. It gets 30mpg and has been reliable. This car knows its a VW though. The check engine light has been on since i installed the catless downpipe years and years ago. The abs/traction control light is on (she was told by the dealer a senor needed to be replaced and she never did it). The air bag light has been on since we owned it and i never cared to mess with it. one airbag may or may not work lol. It does have new tires and a fresh oil change. The car runs great and always has. She is asking 4k, great car for the money. Also it has the cold weather package.
I did this via mobile so fuck the format. text me if you have any questions 859 802-2107
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2013, 05:32 PM   #2
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

ullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the rough
Awesome pics. Clear coat is so badass I cant even see the car
At least this idiot gets it
ullBsorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 05:41 PM   #3
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
you can't see it because its out of your price range

Old 05-13-2013, 05:51 PM   #4
srt21
I FASTR

black leather interior and silver exterior. I'll have pics shortly.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:46 PM   #5
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Abs tc light is a brake light switch problem. Five dollar part. Fixed.
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:48 PM   #6
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

ullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt21 View Post
you can't see it because its out of your price range
I just bought a $15k vehicle a week ago for my fiance and a bike 3 months ago.

$21k > $4k

Last edited by ullBsorry; 05-13-2013 at 09:50 PM..
ullBsorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:26 PM   #7
srt21
I FASTR

baaaalllliiinnnnn
Old 05-13-2013, 10:56 PM   #8
xander
2,000 posts club

xander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to xander
Quote:
she was told by the dealer a senor needed to be replaced

xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:10 PM   #9
srt21
I FASTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
Abs tc light is a brake light switch problem. Five dollar part. Fixed.
Correct
2006 Civic SI (reliable and awesome)
2003 Honda CRV
Old 05-14-2013, 02:44 AM   #10
BruceLeeJKD
CSS regular

BruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
I'm posting this for a friend. This was my gf's old car and her friend is now selling it to get a brand new 4 door civic. The car is an 02 1.8t and had 107k on it. The car has a 3"dp and a intake i think. It gets 30mpg and has been reliable. This car knows its a VW though. The check engine light has been on since i installed the catless downpipe years and years ago. The abs/traction control light is on (she was told by the dealer a senor needed to be replaced and she never did it). The air bag light has been on since we owned it and i never cared to mess with it. one airbag may or may not work lol. It does have new tires and a fresh oil change. The car runs great and always has. She is asking 4k, great car for the money. Also it has the cold weather package.
I did this via mobile so fuck the format. text me if you have any questions 859 802-2107
So it's a VW(inherently unreliabe) with all the lights/signs to indicate that it is about to go into DEFCON 1 self destruct mode? Kelley Blue Book private party fair value is $2,600 and we all know asking $1,500 over KBB is just ludicrous! She may want to rethink her asking price...
BruceLeeJKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 03:59 AM   #11
9cobra4
Some say...

9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all
Lol @ Xander hahaha
9cobra4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:55 AM   #12
jdubya
MPG What?

jdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xander View Post
He built this car.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:36 AM   #13
srt21
I FASTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceLeeJKD View Post
So it's a VW(inherently unreliabe) with all the lights/signs to indicate that it is about to go into DEFCON 1 self destruct mode? Kelley Blue Book private party fair value is $2,600 and we all know asking $1,500 over KBB is just ludicrous! She may want to rethink her asking price...
its not in fair condition and a lot better car than your prism.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:56 AM   #14
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
NADA for 107,000 miles. I didn't select the sunroof option as I can't remember if it has one. KBB is dumb. Consumers being the only ones who use it and come into dealerships expecting 150-200% over what their car is actually worth. NADA falls much closer to actual trade-in values...

Looks like a better deal than that busted ass Toyota.
Old 05-14-2013, 10:10 AM   #15
BruceLeeJKD
CSS regular

BruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
its not in fair condition and a lot better car than your prism.
I agree it's not in fair condition, it's poor condition given the admitted Christmas tree lights christening the dash. However, KBB doesn't list a value for vehicles in poor condition. Plus, I could buy a mint 110mph G20 for $5K so why in the heck would I buy this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon01GT View Post
NADA for 107,000 miles. I didn't select the sunroof option as I can't remember if it has one. KBB is dumb. Consumers being the only ones who use it and come into dealerships expecting 150-200% over what their car is actually worth. NADA falls much closer to actual trade-in values...

Looks like a better deal than that busted ass Toyota.
Yet the consensus last week was that KBB is THE authority on car values. Coolnick's offer of $3K(which you said "I would take that") was based on KBB. First it's the best thing since sliced bread and now it's obsolete/inaccurate?? Shit or get off the pot. And my "busted ass Toyota" was thoroughly inspected by a mechanic and deemed to be in excellent condition and needing "nothing". You must have it confused with another car.

Last edited by BruceLeeJKD; 05-14-2013 at 10:16 AM..
BruceLeeJKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 10:27 AM   #16
srt21
I FASTR

Quote:
I agree it's not in fair condition, it's poor condition given the admitted Christmas tree lights christening the dash. However, KBB doesn't list a value for vehicles in poor condition. Plus, I could buy a mint 110mph G20 for $5K so why in the heck would I buy this?

Yet the consensus last week was that KBB is THE authority on car values. Coolnick's offer of $3K(which you said "I would take that") was based on KBB. First it's the best thing since sliced bread and now it's obsolete/inaccurate?? Shit or get off the pot. And my "busted ass Toyota" was thoroughly inspected by a mechanic and deemed to be in excellent condition and needing "nothing". You must have it confused with another car.
lmao.... it has a catless 3" dp on stock programming so obviously the engine light will be on. 5 dollar switch fixes the tc/abs light (feature your turd didn't have). Now the airbag idk about but it has like 20 airbags so I'd take my chances in that versus nearly anything else. The car has heated seats, heated mirrors, sun roof, its turbo, decent sound system stock and fun to drive. None of these were an option in your prism doucher.
Old 05-14-2013, 10:58 AM   #17
cincySVT
Damn Krauts

cincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of light
Chipotle sounds good for lunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincySVT View Post
We need to talk to push, but always down for hooters. Nobody can be mad with wings, beer, and titties in their face
cincySVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 01:52 PM   #18
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
I thought this was pending??
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 02:01 PM   #19
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light

For $4k, I'd rather have the VW
Carbon01GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 02:11 PM   #20
HATEMENOW
Im just playin.

HATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to HATEMENOW Send a message via Yahoo to HATEMENOW
Quote:
nada clean trade 3850 retail clean 5700.
all my credit lenders go off nada, kbb is a joke.

if i need to ill post this on swov and sell it for you srt21.