The "I want to cry about the TNL rules thread" - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 06-22-2012, 03:22 PM   #21
RMXmitch

RMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura about
The people standing in the staging lanes is nearly as bad as the people in the return road.
I'm sure some people are honestly walking, but most of the time there were crowds of people paying no attention to cars lining back up..
I'm surprised someone hasn't gotten hit yet really.
You feel like you're driving down glenway ave in price hill with people just crossing the street at their own ganster pace.

Apparently knights racers don't need helmets anymore also...
I don't think the rules are really enforced anymore. Bring the dragsters and prostreet cars next week!!!

Needless to say, it's still something to do on a Thursday night, and those $5 off coupons make it pretty reasonable.
RMXmitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2012, 03:25 PM   #22
Facemelter
Car has stuff

Facemelter is on a distinguished roadFacemelter is on a distinguished road
RFB

Seriously dude. It's been said a million times. Your best bet is to not make another post on this site until your car does these outrageous things you're saying it's going to do.
lol.

TONIGHT! On Unsolved Mysteries.
We Find out who still gives a shit about BigFoot.

Last edited by Facemelter; 06-22-2012 at 03:27 PM..
Facemelter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:42 PM   #23
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facemelter View Post
RFB

Seriously dude. It's been said a million times. Your best bet is to not make another post on this site until your car does these outrageous things you're saying it's going to do.
lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-22-2012, 03:42 PM   #24
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
Streetcar or not streetcar, last night's racing was honestly pretty damn boring. Phil Hines brought a gun to a spitwad fight, then bent over and handed the last two races to Tino. No one wants to see that shit. Nor do they want to see 7 car head starts.

Subscribe to my YouTube faggots...
http://www.youtube.com/user/apocalypse7011?feature=mhum
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:44 PM   #25
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
In all honesty though, despite my work boredom trolling, I'll continue to come every Thursday because it's still a nice event. It's just funny to laugh at these "rules" that are in place.
Old 06-22-2012, 03:46 PM   #26
XCESSIV
CSS newbie

XCESSIV is on a distinguished road
WOW I THOUGHT YOU GO TO TNL TO WATCH WOMEN AND DRINK BEER!!!

LKQ / KEYSTONE AUTOMOTIVE
New Aftermarket and Used Parts and Shop Supplies
Eric
513-475-7017
XCESSIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:48 PM   #27
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCESSIV View Post
WOW I THOUGHT YOU GO TO TNL TO WATCH 15-YEAR-OLDS AND DRINK BEER!!!
fixed
Old 06-22-2012, 03:53 PM   #28
XCESSIV
CSS newbie

XCESSIV is on a distinguished road
Yea whats up with all the young teenage girls showing up this year.
XCESSIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:53 PM   #29
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
i saw a 15 yr old showing belly and cleavage and instantly thought...... "thank god im having a boy" lol
Old 06-22-2012, 04:09 PM   #30
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse View Post
I want to discuss almost being hit in the staging lanes three times by squids doing 50 on their bikes.
If I wasn't doing 20 mph revving my squidly bike, no one would gtfo of the way. I tried both methods, I'll let you guess which one was more effective.
People that obliviously walk back and forth thru the staging lanes or try to act like a hardass by strolling at the same pace deserve to be hit. Then there's the hillbillies that like to cruise up the return road doing 3mph with teenagers in the bed of their truck. Some people are trying to get runs in, move your ass out of the way. When I ran my car, it was ridiculous how long it would take me to get back.

Last edited by Carbon01GT; 06-22-2012 at 04:13 PM..
Carbon01GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 06:51 PM   #31
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
I want to complain that my car isn't done yet. That is all.
WhiteT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:01 PM   #32
slvrbackls1
CSS regular

slvrbackls1 is a jewel in the roughslvrbackls1 is a jewel in the roughslvrbackls1 is a jewel in the roughslvrbackls1 is a jewel in the roughslvrbackls1 is a jewel in the roughslvrbackls1 is a jewel in the roughslvrbackls1 is a jewel in the rough
Yea same here.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:14 PM   #33
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
Josh...we will have the css shoot out added to the event. Me, you, ray, charlie, jon, and whoever else wants some. We can do it for.......$50 haha

Last edited by WhiteT; 06-22-2012 at 07:17 PM..
Old 06-22-2012, 07:52 PM   #34
02ws6_david
brokedick ricer

02ws6_david will become famous soon enough02ws6_david will become famous soon enough02ws6_david will become famous soon enough
Can I come... Promise I won't bitch about being out matched
02ws6_david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:06 PM   #35
slvrbackls1
CSS regular

slvrbackls1 is a jewel in the roughslvrbackls1 is a jewel in the roughslvrbackls1 is a jewel in the roughslvrbackls1 is a jewel in the roughslvrbackls1 is a jewel in the roughslvrbackls1 is a jewel in the roughslvrbackls1 is a jewel in the rough
Im down.
slvrbackls1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:36 PM   #36
NateZ28
lsx nutswinger

NateZ28 is on a distinguished road
I know phil raced, I wasn't there, Did they REALLY let him compete in KOTS?
Old 06-22-2012, 08:48 PM   #37
bkvette98
It broked...

bkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to bkvette98
Quote:
Josh...we will have the css shoot out added to the event. Me, you, ray, charlie, jon, and whoever else wants some. We can do it for.......$50 haha
True street style rules?! If so, im down
bkvette98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:58 PM   #38
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

We can make them whatever we want lol. What's true street style? I say no trailers and no being dropped off at the top of the driveway;)
Old 06-22-2012, 08:58 PM   #39
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

I still need a couple weeks
Old 06-22-2012, 09:09 PM   #40
Grand National Propain
Plays With Fire

Grand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really nice
How do you expect to beat some 9 sec cars Kevin? Isn't an 88mm only good to low 10's?