Ahmed RIP - Page 3 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 05-15-2011, 12:04 PM   #41
Turbo_Mits
SlowCarCrew

Turbo_Mits is infamous around these partsTurbo_Mits is infamous around these partsTurbo_Mits is infamous around these partsTurbo_Mits is infamous around these partsTurbo_Mits is infamous around these partsTurbo_Mits is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Turbo_Mits
This is so unfortunate. I didnt know him, but it seems like I hear about this sort of thing more and more often and its sickening.

Really terrible to see someone who seems to have had such an effect on people go before his time.

Just keep in mind he can never be sick, sad, hurt, or have to worry about the things in this screwed up world again.

RIP, I'll hold the next beer up for this guy!
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2011, 12:16 PM   #42
lpfan8278
1,000 posts club

lpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the rough
RIP this fucking sucks, I met him long time ago and he was a legit dude
lpfan8278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:47 PM   #43
Ackbar00
Admiral of the Smack Talk!

Ackbar00 is a jewel in the roughAckbar00 is a jewel in the roughAckbar00 is a jewel in the roughAckbar00 is a jewel in the roughAckbar00 is a jewel in the roughAckbar00 is a jewel in the roughAckbar00 is a jewel in the roughAckbar00 is a jewel in the rough
Blows :(

"The Truth is, Your the Weak, and I am the Tyranny of Evil Men!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWagon
It only means that you'll be the last one standing when everyone else shakes their head in shame and walks away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BES_Stroked_Nova View Post
camaro's junk. buy a mustang.

Click here, to see the funniest thing on the internet.
Ackbar00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2011, 01:47 PM   #44
S14Daver
CSS adict

S14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to S14Daver
Hate to hear this kind of news...RIP
Old 05-15-2011, 01:49 PM   #45
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Met him in person for the first time at TX2k11, bummer. RIP.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 02:11 PM   #46
dsm4dsm
1,000 posts club

dsm4dsm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to dsm4dsm
Sorry to hear this. I can't read the thread but presume that the death happened from racing the car? Also, did he at one point have a fwd turbo dsm? I think I met the guy roughly 6 or 7 years ago.

Don't blame me. I voted for McCain.
dsm4dsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 02:41 PM   #47
sohcthunder
Asshole By Nature(ABN)

sohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to sohcthunder
Wow.... just wow. I always enjoyed reading threads of all the cool shit he buys/builds.

RIP.
sohcthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:01 PM   #48
4DooR_SuprA
Fancy Lancer

4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice
Please wear your seatbelts guys :(

Ahmed, man you will be missed.
4DooR_SuprA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:05 PM   #49
Blue99fbody
zip em up!

Blue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Blue99fbody
So sorry to hear this. Rip.
Blue99fbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:09 PM   #50
ObsesseDSM
living it up

ObsesseDSM is infamous around these partsObsesseDSM is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to ObsesseDSM
I met Ahmed at edgewater when I first started getting into cars. I was looking at his 2g gst and we started talking about dsm's, no more than a few minutes later he threw me the keys to it. definitely a cool dude. RIP.
ObsesseDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:22 PM   #51
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of light
Sucks to hear this, RIP man!
Old 05-15-2011, 04:45 PM   #52
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsm4dsm View Post
Sorry to hear this. I can't read the thread but presume that the death happened from racing the car? Also, did he at one point have a fwd turbo dsm? I think I met the guy roughly 6 or 7 years ago.
Yep. In high school he had a purple 2g Talon fwd turbo.

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:54 PM   #53
CASANOVA
Just the Tip...

CASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to all
Anybody know if the passenger is alright?
Old 05-15-2011, 05:33 PM   #54
BlackCoupe

BlackCoupe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BlackCoupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DooR_SuprA View Post
Please wear your seatbelts guys :(

Ahmed, man you will be missed.
Exactly this. Always terrible to hear when something like this happens, especially when it hits a group you're involved with so hard.

I just don't get why people still don't wear seatbelts. :(
BlackCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:29 PM   #55
driven2hard
CSS newbie

driven2hard is on a distinguished road
Rip Ahmed,
He was one of my bestfriends thoughout high school, then he had to move to clevland with his family. Was very nice and a good hearted person. Alot of friends and I have so many great and fun memories, and very insane memories. Was one of the best guys to know, for sure.

You will be missed and never forgotten my friend.
Old 05-15-2011, 06:59 PM   #56
ser91

ser91 is on a distinguished roadser91 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ser91
I knew ahmed from up here in Cleveland... he was a great car guy and was known to be the missing giving person around... he would give the shirt off his back for someone he barely knew... he was willing to give car advice to anyone know matter who you were and what kind of car you drove... he is the type of person that makes the scene what it is and makes people want th join and feel welcome... I'll truly miss seeing him at cruise in and hearing him laugh and wear his fancy clothes and walking so proud... he was respected by anyone and everyone that ever met him... it would be an honor to be half the man he was... fortunately I am in Cleveland and will be making it out to the site tonight with most of CR to honor him and hopefully grab decal to show that he will never be forgotten... my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and loved ones... RIP Ahmed and I promise you will never be forgotten
ser91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 07:58 PM   #57
vladsgts
2zzgte

vladsgts is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to vladsgts Send a message via MSN to vladsgts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCoupe View Post
Exactly this. Always terrible to hear when something like this happens, especially when it hits a group you're involved with so hard.

I just don't get why people still don't wear seatbelts. :(
Not saying its the right thing to do but Ahmed was said to be wearing his seat belt. The passenger was not. Ahmed does not have a scratch on him and died from internal organ damage. Passenger flew out and got a few scratches.
vladsgts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:00 PM   #58
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
if decals are made from the guys in cleveland, will someone please let us know on this forum? ill pay for the cost and shipping or whatever is needed. he has a lot of good friends down here.

i wish i could make it to his wake/funeral.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:03 PM   #59
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
More terrible news for our community.
Never met the guy, but he seemed pretty cool, and knew many of the same people I do.

RIP, Ahmed.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:32 PM   #60
ser91

ser91 is on a distinguished roadser91 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ser91
If there happens to be enough I'll try to grab a few extra ones and bring them down with me tonight... its a long shot but I'll see what's available
ser91 is offline   Reply With Quote