I have some bad news for the CSS family - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 11-13-2010, 06:00 PM   #21
sohcthunder
Asshole By Nature(ABN)

sohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to sohcthunder
RIP dude. Ill definitely miss him. He was really a one of a kind type of guy
sohcthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2010, 06:01 PM   #22
SpoonyGT
Motorboatin SOB

SpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to all
Wow. Very sad pretty intelligent guy and great to debate stuff with. Rip.
SpoonyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:02 PM   #23
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Fuck. RIP Hotrod.

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2010, 06:03 PM   #24
whitedime
Burnoffs

whitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to whitedime
RIP man you will be missed.
whitedime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:03 PM   #25
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interceptor_TTZ View Post
I just want to put this out there, I know he talked the talk on here and after all it is the internet. If you knew him personally he was good people.
A great debater will be missed.

I've posted links on SBZ and NKYFBA.

Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:06 PM   #26
tator
giggity giggity

tator is a jewel in the roughtator is a jewel in the roughtator is a jewel in the roughtator is a jewel in the roughtator is a jewel in the roughtator is a jewel in the roughtator is a jewel in the roughtator is a jewel in the roughtator is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to tator
unbelieveable...RIP
Old 11-13-2010, 06:07 PM   #27
grjp1988
Css RICER

grjp1988 is just really nicegrjp1988 is just really nicegrjp1988 is just really nicegrjp1988 is just really nicegrjp1988 is just really nicegrjp1988 is just really nicegrjp1988 is just really nicegrjp1988 is just really nicegrjp1988 is just really nicegrjp1988 is just really nicegrjp1988 is just really nice
R.I.P HotRod. I read Mikes post on fb and said no fucking way. Makes me think of getting another one.
07 Jet powered Gixxxer 1000 - gone
grjp1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:08 PM   #28
hksdsm11

hksdsm11 is a glorious beacon of lighthksdsm11 is a glorious beacon of lighthksdsm11 is a glorious beacon of lighthksdsm11 is a glorious beacon of lighthksdsm11 is a glorious beacon of lighthksdsm11 is a glorious beacon of lighthksdsm11 is a glorious beacon of lighthksdsm11 is a glorious beacon of lighthksdsm11 is a glorious beacon of lighthksdsm11 is a glorious beacon of lighthksdsm11 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to hksdsm11
Wow. Horrible. RIP.
Old 11-13-2010, 06:09 PM   #29
Meeners
Angry African

Meeners is a name known to allMeeners is a name known to allMeeners is a name known to allMeeners is a name known to allMeeners is a name known to allMeeners is a name known to allMeeners is a name known to allMeeners is a name known to allMeeners is a name known to allMeeners is a name known to allMeeners is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Meeners
I can't believe it man... I talked to him not long ago. VERY smart guy... grabbed some chicken fingers with him after a ride and talked for a bit. Very seasoned.

RIP homie.

Shift_Yo Paradigm Ma Fahka.
Meeners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:10 PM   #30
Walter
4cyl & fart can

Walter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of light
Bless his family. RIP HotRod.
Walter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:15 PM   #31
PiranhaMatt
Nissan Fanboy

PiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to all
Here's his youtube page for those that want to see some of his videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HotRod97SS
Old 11-13-2010, 06:15 PM   #32
RMXmitch

RMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura about
His entertaining posts will be missed..

RIP man..
RMXmitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:15 PM   #33
Blue99fbody
zip em up!

Blue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Blue99fbody
Wow this is not what i wanted to get on here and see. Im at a loss for words. RIP buddy.
Blue99fbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:19 PM   #34
Basil
c'mon son

Basil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Basil
Wow.... I'm at a loss for words.... RIP Rob
Basil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:22 PM   #35
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
So sorry to hear this. He will be missed. Prayers to family
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:23 PM   #36
Widebody
2,000 posts club

Widebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Widebody
Sad day for sure, never met him in person but damn i loved reading his shit on here.
R.I.P. Hotrod
Widebody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:25 PM   #37
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
RIP brother.

i see no better way to go than doing something you love. hopefuly it can bring a little peace to his close friends and family that he went on a beautiful day, doing something he enjoyed.

im sorry for his family and close friends.
Old 11-13-2010, 06:25 PM   #38
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
I didn't know him outside of here, but its sad to see one of our own go down. Brings me back to the day Adam died...
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:28 PM   #39
99slobra
Fa Sho

99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough
Wow that sucks.

RIP
Old 11-13-2010, 06:31 PM   #40
9cobra4
Some say...

9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all
Wow...fuck. I know we didn't see eye to eye, but most of it was petty pass the time bullshit, but this is horrible news:(. RIP dude, we'll argue again soon buddy.
9cobra4 is offline   Reply With Quote