Who builds civic trannys? - Page 4 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Tech > Engine Building

Old 06-30-2011, 10:49 AM   #61
dre5491
I Haz Slow.

dre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftdrift View Post
Lol. Ok i'll have a good day building a turbo kit for a Lsx mustang.
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2011, 12:52 PM   #62
shiftdrift
Banned

shiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicedH22 View Post
fixed.

Dont try to glorify your role. You do whatever the fuck you are told, you're not over there designing shit and making decisions, and you damn well know it.
I mean....yeah he is my boss, so if he says make a catch can i do it, but I do design it....and mark it out then cut and weld it.
shiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:59 PM   #63
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
right... so your boss said "build a turbo kit" huh? sure he did.

and if he did give you freedom of design and mfg of a turbo manifold... I feel very sorry for the owner

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-30-2011, 01:00 PM   #64
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Jeff View Post
Kinda sounds like Wheelin haha.
ummm ok?

you need to work on your jokes son

Racing from a roll is like beating off...sure its fun but its not the real thing.
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:01 PM   #65
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
You know how you see those car shows on TV about hte performance shops. And they always have the 'new' guy who fucks everything up, even though he thinks he does good work, and hte experienced guy has to fix everything the new guy fucks up, and help him do every little thing so it gets done.... yea, no question which one you are.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:16 PM   #66
shiftdrift
Banned

shiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these parts
There are three employees here. I'm the only one that can weld besides Anthony......
shiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:19 PM   #67
whitedime
Burnoffs

whitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to whitedime
Sounds like Anthony needs someone to send him a link to careerbuilder.com

whitedime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:22 PM   #68
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Quote:
There are three employees here. I'm the only one that can weld besides Anthony......
In light of this new info, we will now call this place an anti-performance shop.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:26 PM   #69
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Doe
Quote:
Is that what you're calling it these days?
Old 06-30-2011, 01:41 PM   #70
JuicedH22
Best I know of

Quote:
I sure hope his shop doesnt need a lot of welding, or his business is fucked.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:47 PM   #71
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
So who's Anthony again??
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:48 PM   #72
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

DonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloRice View Post
So who's Anthony again??
he makes 6 figs

Fucking Ricers
DonnieTsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:50 PM   #73
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
Nah that was JaRule, the dragon slayer.
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:52 PM   #74
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloRice View Post
So who's Anthony again??
He's only the guy who could of gotten you your 9 second pass...
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:13 PM   #75
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

ullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Lol. Ok i'll have a good day building a turbo kit for a Lsx mustang.
With Anthony?
At least this idiot gets it
ullBsorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:15 PM   #76
bkvette98
It broked...

bkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to bkvette98
Is it just me or does anyone else think Shitweld reminds them of Chumlee from Pawn Stars?!
bkvette98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:16 PM   #77
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedime View Post
Sounds like Anthony needs someone to send him a link to careerbuilder.com
Or a link here. Shitdrift to shitcanned in 9 seconds according to Anthony.

Old 06-30-2011, 02:30 PM   #78
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

DonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnick View Post
^^this
DonnieTsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:33 PM   #79
Sean
Wife's Car

Sean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sean
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnick View Post
Lmfao. I'm sitting here at wotk trying to take a dump and that post made me giggle like a girl
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:37 PM   #80
Joey
D-Bag Mode On!

Joey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkvette98 View Post
Is it just me or does anyone else think Shitweld reminds them of Chumlee from Pawn Stars?!
LOL.. Except Chumlee knows his place, shitweld, thinks he's Rick or the oldman or something..

She's back.
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote