Cheapest Towing In Town! $60 in-city! - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > General Mall

Old 09-14-2010, 04:25 PM   #21
rush3969

rush3969 is infamous around these partsrush3969 is infamous around these parts
I had him tow a car from blue ash to nky and he done it for 69 dollars, he handled calling the shop where the car was and everything... Good communication from him the whole time, i found him on CL didnt even see this stickied until just now...

Has my vouch...
rush3969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2010, 04:46 PM   #22
PiranhaMatt
Nissan Fanboy

PiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to all
I had him tow a car this past weekend to Indy for me. He met with the guy, waited for him to test drive, and brought me my money. Awesome service!
Old 09-14-2011, 06:37 PM   #23
Turbo Drunk
8=======D~~~~

Turbo Drunk is on a distinguished roadTurbo Drunk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Turbo Drunk
Just had him tow a car for me. He was flexible and worked with me to set up a time that was convenient for me. 60 bucks as advertised. Will use again if I ever need a tow
Turbo Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2011, 07:12 PM   #24
MR2Don
Z OH SHIT

MR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MR2Don
VIP Black Card AAA, unlimited towing free.
For as many times as my Z has been to Injected, Dynosty, Wright, Etc. totally worth it. Up to 500 miles free.

Battery Dies, they bring you a new battery, concierge trip planning, you get a personal helper, a lot of really cool perks.

Last edited by MR2Don; 09-14-2011 at 07:14 PM..
MR2Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:12 PM   #25
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR2Don View Post
VIP Black Card AAA, unlimited towing free.
For as many times as my Z has been to Injected, Dynosty, Wright, Etc. totally worth it. Up to 500 miles free.

Battery Dies, they bring you a new battery, concierge trip planning, you get a personal helper, a lot of really cool perks.
Yeah, but is that $60?
Old 09-14-2011, 08:32 PM   #26
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to dsmawd350
thats why he said with how many trips hes had all out of the city it paid for itself
dsmawd350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 10:16 AM   #27
fallout
Lurks Mostly

fallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to fallout
Anyone use this guy recently? I need to move a CRV like 4 miles and would rather not pay a premium obviously.
fallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 11:40 AM   #28
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Call me and I'll take care of you 513-545-0002

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 03:38 PM   #29
fallout
Lurks Mostly

fallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to fallout
Damnit.. Should've checked back again before I left. He didn't answer at that number so I called around and it's already done. Thanks for the offer tho!
fallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 04:19 PM   #30
quadturbopower

quadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallout View Post
Anyone use this guy recently? I need to move a CRV like 4 miles and would rather not pay a premium obviously.
Tow rope and a friend?