Some pics of my powdercoating - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Media Center

Old 02-24-2010, 11:23 PM   #21
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
can you sandblast big ass bumpers :) and a bare frame
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2010, 11:44 PM   #22
mustangboy
CSS regular

mustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
how much for a basic carb style intake??
Normal non air gap carb intake in a single stage color starts at $35. For 2 stage color that requires clear would be $50. Air gaps start at $60.

Quote:
can you sandblast big ass bumpers :) and a bare frame
No I can't blast big ass bumpers and frames. I do this out of my house and don't want the mess of blasting out in the driveway. Depending on the size of the bumper I could possibly chemically strip and coat.

Untitled by mustangboy429, on Flickr
mustangboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:57 PM   #23
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
The work does look amazing man.

RIP - Vinny, Hotrod, Ahmed, Blacklist...
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2010, 03:50 AM   #24
GRNxS14
240s are gay.

GRNxS14 is a jewel in the roughGRNxS14 is a jewel in the roughGRNxS14 is a jewel in the roughGRNxS14 is a jewel in the roughGRNxS14 is a jewel in the roughGRNxS14 is a jewel in the roughGRNxS14 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to GRNxS14
Pm'd some questions on pricing

..........fml
GRNxS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:34 AM   #25
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangboy View Post

Stang is not going anywhere till this snow dries up and the salt is all gone. Where in Independence are you again?
I basically live on Hogrefe! like a block from you. lol
I live on the other side of the farm. down the dirt road. First house.

Ill be coming by sometime if you can do some satin black on my bike parts.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:28 AM   #26
R/T
Violent Accelerator

R/T will become famous soon enoughR/T will become famous soon enoughR/T will become famous soon enough
Bravo!!!!

Very, very nice!!!
1989 LeBaron GTS Turbo II/555 5speed < 1 of 268
1991 Shadow ES 2.5 Turbo 5 speed Convert
1987 LeBaron 2.2 Turbo 5 speed Coupe
GS1428 Car Tire Bike 8.85 @ 145
Yamahammer RZ350 Drag 11.45 @ 112
Honduh Hawk GT Roadracer

Serious Wood II....
R/T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:45 AM   #27
mustangboy
CSS regular

mustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
I basically live on Hogrefe! like a block from you. lol
Oh shit you do live close. Just stop by sometime I usually always have plenty of satin black on hand.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:02 AM   #28
dsm93gs 2 b swapped
Slow n' low

dsm93gs 2 b swapped is infamous around these partsdsm93gs 2 b swapped is infamous around these partsdsm93gs 2 b swapped is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin doe View Post
can you fit an object that is 55" x 18" x 2"?

the top tire hold down bar is what i"m interested in. Do you have any sort of teflon impregnated powercoat?

Ps. The work looks top notch!

shamwow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
IMO you cant have a samich without bread.

if you said "bitch make me a samich!", and then recieved turkey and cheese on a plate someone would get a black eye, right?
dsm93gs 2 b swapped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:26 AM   #29
Tuned200
Small Boost.

Tuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really nice
Price me 4-17" wheels satin black. I'm really close as well.
Tuned200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:37 AM   #30
mustangboy
CSS regular

Here is some work from last night. Some a arms and swinger in mirror black with sd clear. Here is also a link to my flickr acct if you want to see more of my work. http://www.flickr.com/photos/1175674...7608214361467/

Old 02-25-2010, 10:44 AM   #31
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
What's the deal with that ceramic coating for turbo systems? Does it provide any type of thermal barrier? I was looking at getting my header, turbine housing, etc coated by Swaintech.
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:54 AM   #32
jfisher

jfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jfisher Send a message via MSN to jfisher
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloRice View Post
What's the deal with that ceramic coating for turbo systems? Does it provide any type of thermal barrier? I was looking at getting my header, turbine housing, etc coated by Swaintech.
I didn't even think to ask this back when I had a set of truck headers done.

I'm curious as well? And if not, is there any possibility of a coating that can do this stuff in the future?

2013 Cruze Eco 1.4T 6MT
1993 Mustang
2007 Yamaha R1
jfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:00 AM   #33
PiranhaMatt
Nissan Fanboy

PiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfisher View Post
I didn't even think to ask this back when I had a set of truck headers done.

I'm curious as well? And if not, is there any possibility of a coating that can do this stuff in the future?
I'm pretty sure this is what you need to answer this question:

Seriously though, the powdercoating looks awesome. I'll be coming to you for my 240 subframe soon.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:06 AM   #34
mustangboy
CSS regular

Here is a link to the product I use, turbo x. http://www.techlinecoatings.com/hi-p...m-coatings.htm

Sounds like the swaintech stuff is pretty heavy duty. Did you get a price from them to do your turbo setup, I'd like to know how expesive it is.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:16 AM   #35
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Oh shit you do live close. Just stop by sometime I usually always have plenty of satin black on hand.
Ok, i may bring my parts by this or next weekend. ill have to check out this stang. if i come up from bristow, do i turn left or go straight? i know hogrefe goes like three different ways there! lol
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:51 AM   #36
bgwillyis300
Twisties ADDICT

bgwillyis300 is on a distinguished roadbgwillyis300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bgwillyis300
Very nice work. I will keep you in mind. Im pondering doing my wheels.
-05 Yamaha Raptor 660r (Trail beater)

2007 Lotus Exige S Aspen White---Sold :(

04' Turbo Lexus IS300---SOLD--And buyer Totalled the car:( :(
MODIFIED-MAG feature-OCT>06'
bgwillyis300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:22 PM   #37
mustangboy
CSS regular

Quote:
Ok, i may bring my parts by this or next weekend. ill have to check out this stang. if i come up from bristow, do i turn left or go straight?
You go straight. If you start counting houses at the top of the hill I'm the 4th on the left. Usually a dk blue Excursion in the driveway and during the summer a big camper in the driveway.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:42 PM   #38
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Quote:
You go straight. If you start counting houses at the top of the hill I'm the 4th on the left. Usually a dk blue Excursion in the driveway and during the summer a big camper in the driveway.
Ok, ill look next time. I may stop by this weekend. show you what i want, get a price. Ill get pieces ready
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:55 PM   #39
TurboCelica
Bonehead Golfer

TurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of light
good stuff ill be seeing you in a month :D
Old 02-25-2010, 03:08 PM   #40
HATEMENOW
Im just playin.

HATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to HATEMENOW Send a message via Yahoo to HATEMENOW
can you do any color? Im lookin for a penny copper...something like this..

pm me for the price of 4 wheels if so....