Just want to intruduce myself. - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 01-11-2009, 10:20 PM   #21
SmokinSrt
2,000 posts club

SmokinSrt can only hope to improve
Damn if you think Mike is a dick just wait.
SmokinSrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2009, 10:21 PM   #22
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00civicsiturbo View Post
hahaha mike...there’s always got to be a dick in these forums. I guess you hold the rightful position here... lol
I’m actually making about 215whp. thats pretty good for a stock internals b16and yeah, ill race your little wannabe fast Nissan.
Wannabe fast Nissan?

Right.... Well, name the time and place. Dig?

Oh... and what is this "about 215whp" malarky? Dynos give estimates now?

RIP - Vinny, Hotrod, Ahmed, Blacklist...

Last edited by Mike; 01-11-2009 at 10:23 PM..
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:21 PM   #23
SmokinSrt
2,000 posts club

SmokinSrt can only hope to improve
Quote:
hahaha mike...there’s always got to be a dick in these forums. I guess you hold the rightful position here... lol
I’m actually making about 215whp. thats pretty good for a stock internals b16and yeah, ill race your little wannabe fast Nissan.
Wanna race a van? I get out that way some and only from Hamilton.
SmokinSrt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-11-2009, 10:23 PM   #24
00civicsiturbo
I ate Coolnick's shit.

00civicsiturbo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubworm View Post
Sounds good man. Yeah I was wonderin if he had the swap because everything else looks stock, but I'll give him the benifit of the doubt unless I find out otherwise haha. I drive a blue 04 ep hatch. I have bolt ons in the garage waiting for warm weather to install. We should cruise or something when the weather gets nicer
yeah sure bro. we can cruise. what bolt ons do you have? ieh?
00civicsiturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:26 PM   #25
Cauvin
Rotorless

Cauvin has a spectacular aura aboutCauvin has a spectacular aura aboutCauvin has a spectacular aura aboutCauvin has a spectacular aura aboutCauvin has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Cauvin
My car eats 18g turbo civic's.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:32 PM   #26
00civicsiturbo
I ate Coolnick's shit.

when I got my civic dyno, I had a stock clutch and a nasty oil leak. We only got the rpms up to 7000 rpms before the clutch slipped. at 7000 rpms I made 203whp... so I estimate that at 7800 rpms (shift point), my car will make about 215whp now that i've put in a act clutch.
I would race you from a 40. all I do from a dig is spin. lets do it this weekend.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:41 PM   #27
sohcthunder
Asshole By Nature(ABN)

sohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to sohcthunder
Welcome, Hector.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati View Post

Its guys that gas these bitches up and make them think its ok to be out of the kitchen. Next thing you know she is gonna be talking back and acting up in public
sohcthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:46 PM   #28
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Car's don't always make peak HP at peak RPM.. I'm an idiot at cars, and I know this. In most cases, power tapers off up top. You sound like your typical slow ricer.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:47 PM   #29
Grubworm
CSS regular

Grubworm is a jewel in the roughGrubworm is a jewel in the roughGrubworm is a jewel in the roughGrubworm is a jewel in the roughGrubworm is a jewel in the roughGrubworm is a jewel in the roughGrubworm is a jewel in the roughGrubworm is a jewel in the rough
Yeah just a cold air intake, race header, and a midpipe. I decided to keep my stock axle back because it flows more than well enough for the power I'll be making. Mike, what does your car do in the quarter, high 13's? Stock 350 vs turbo si would be a fairly close race I think, from a roll.
Grubworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:48 PM   #30
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
I ran 13.7 @ 103 with the exhaust, and 13.9 with the stock exhaust thats on there now.

Old 01-11-2009, 10:50 PM   #31
00civicsiturbo
I ate Coolnick's shit.

hahaha what up andrew!
Old 01-11-2009, 10:51 PM   #32
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Dude I want to see this go down, and I'm in Fairfield/West Chester driving aimlessly on the weekends and such and don't find a single person half the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:54 PM   #33
Grubworm
CSS regular

Grubworm is a jewel in the roughGrubworm is a jewel in the roughGrubworm is a jewel in the roughGrubworm is a jewel in the roughGrubworm is a jewel in the roughGrubworm is a jewel in the roughGrubworm is a jewel in the roughGrubworm is a jewel in the rough
That's great for a stock car haha. I think they sound awesome with the stock exhaust, one of the best sounding stock cars or sure. If you guys run I'll come too for shits and giggles haha. I'm hoping for a high 14 with new tires.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:57 PM   #34
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubworm View Post
That's great for a stock car haha. I think they sound awesome with the stock exhaust, one of the best sounding stock cars or sure. If you guys run I'll come too for shits and giggles haha. I'm hoping for a high 14 with new tires.
Your car is pretty much stock, isn't it? If so, you might be setting yourself up for a letdown. I've never seen a bolt on EP go that quick.

Old 01-11-2009, 10:58 PM   #35
altima3.5se
shift_DEAD

altima3.5se is just really nicealtima3.5se is just really nicealtima3.5se is just really nicealtima3.5se is just really nicealtima3.5se is just really nicealtima3.5se is just really nicealtima3.5se is just really nicealtima3.5se is just really nicealtima3.5se is just really nicealtima3.5se is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to altima3.5se
hell ill run the guy for a tank of gas in the altima. i ran a 14.6 at 100
altima3.5se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:00 PM   #36
Grubworm
CSS regular

Mike, yeah it will just have bolt ons by spring. Quite a few guys have broken 14s with just I/rh/e on the ep hatch forum. I ran a 16.0 bone stock with bald tires and my first time drag racing. Maybe 14's are a little ambitious but it's something to shoot for
Old 01-11-2009, 11:02 PM   #37
00civicsiturbo
I ate Coolnick's shit.

stop private messaging me... whatever you have to say can be said here. I'll race your 350 for a roll and that’s it. no gas tanks or $$$ though. I only race for fun, not for profit.
Old 01-11-2009, 11:03 PM   #38
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Quote:
stop private messaging me... whatever you have to say can be said here. I'll race your 350 for a roll and that’s it.
I send you a message, you responded, and I then responded to that response.

You're a fucking idiot, btw. Let me know when you get rolled on by my wanna-be fast Nissan. This just so happens to be the fastest car I've ever seen in my entire life.

Old 01-11-2009, 11:12 PM   #39
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Hahaha. His 350Z is pretty fast yo. You gotta watch out man.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:12 PM   #40
00civicsiturbo
I ate Coolnick's shit.

[QUOTE=Mike;694533]I send you a message, you responded, and I then responded to that response.

You're a fucking idiot, btw. Let me know when you get rolled on by my wanna-be fast Nissan. This just so happens to be the fastest car I've ever seen in my entire life.[/QUOTE]

... you must think im ignorant or something. I know who you are. you use to have a cobra. and now the fastest thing you have is your girls srt. you must be trying to hustle me or something but its not going to work. if you want to race and have a good time, then thats fine. but if this is your life and you take this shit seriously and personally then fuck you dude