1999 Mazda Miata Engine Swap - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Tech > Import Tech

Old 09-16-2010, 05:12 PM   #21
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9cobra4 View Post
We get it Jackie, you finally got a engine worth mentioning...you've got a new kind of arrogance ever since you bought that thing.
What motor?

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2010, 05:15 PM   #22
9cobra4
Some say...

9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all
2jz.....no shit.
9cobra4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:16 PM   #23
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
The dumb one that Kemp had, that has been passed around for the past 6 months?

Old 09-16-2010, 05:19 PM   #24
Steve
"Staying safe"

Steve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Steve
Asking questions like this ensures that you dont have the ability to pull off a swap. To do any of those swaps right you better have alot of money saved.

Btw: You ask these questions on a miata forum, not css.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:29 PM   #25
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
The dumb one that Kemp had, that has been passed around for the past 6 months?
Yup.
240Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:52 PM   #26
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Hahaha, wasn't he selling that for like $1300?

No, you can't say an LS1 is $2

Old 09-16-2010, 06:29 PM   #27
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Hahahahahaha... Kemps motor? LOL!!!! Shitdrift, you really are the biggest fucking moron on this website.. LOLOL
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:09 PM   #28
9cobra4
Some say...

9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all
What's wrong with the engine?
9cobra4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:31 PM   #29
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
its been torn apart and wrenched on by like 6 fucking retards.

im sick of hearing about this stupid fucking 2jz that is going to sit on a tire for the next year. i could have a 1000hp 572, and if its sitting on the floor collecting dust nobody gives a shit.

also, only stupid ricers like you go ape shit over the 2jz anymore. nobody gives a shit.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:53 PM   #30
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9cobra4 View Post
What's wrong with the engine?
You mean aside from the fact Kemp owned it?
Old 09-16-2010, 08:01 PM   #31
Jesse
Slow race car

Jesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Jesse
This thread is full of hate.

Op read up on a miata forum, look at people's builds. It's not hard and you'll learn more than asking a bunch of people on a regional forums about a specific car that not many people mod.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:27 PM   #32
LittleRed
Shift_Mazda

LittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to LittleRed
if you do a very mild build on the stock motor and toss a t28 on it you can touch very close to 300whp. if you have money just buy the lsx kit from flyinmiata.net

Old turbo rx-7
miata in progress
dodge aries dd
06 mazdaspeed 6
xbl game tag:littlered1988
LittleRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 08:51 PM   #33
shiftdrift
Banned

shiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these parts
yeah....well i honestly don't care how many time's it been apart. it has arp headstuds, new hks hg, new timing belt....i'm either going usdm twins or single turbo....and it won't be sitting on a tire haha. it'll be sitting on an engine stand while i get everything together, not cheap shit either. i'm not flaunting around about it, just happy i got it.
shiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:42 PM   #34
CASANOVA
Just the Tip...

CASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftdrift View Post
yeah....well i honestly don't care how many time's it been apart. it has arp headstuds, new hks hg, new timing belt....i'm either going usdm twins or single turbo....and it won't be sitting on a tire haha. it'll be sitting on an engine stand while i get everything together, not cheap shit either. i'm not flaunting around about it, just happy i got it.
So instead of sitting on a tire collecting dust, itll be sitting on an engine stand for years...

Old 09-16-2010, 10:22 PM   #35
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Yeah... Brent pretty much nailed it.

Old 09-16-2010, 10:25 PM   #36
bigwoofersnet
Click.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftdrift View Post
You're the 240 owner equivalent of this Miata guy.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:59 PM   #37
croggers
Team STFU

croggers is on a distinguished road
ahh still see this site still is just a huge arguement about nothing but thnx for the advice. ill have pics posted in 3 months of it
Old 09-17-2010, 02:11 AM   #38
shiftdrift
Banned

shiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these parts
well i'm done arguing with all you chode's. it'll be sitting on a stand, getting upgrades to it for a few months until i get the rest of the funds, i have no due date, so i could honestly care less what you all say. it's my project, my car, my money, my decisions. 1st 2jz convertible 240sx. i'll take my time and get plenty of help from knowledgable friends....i'll admit, i'm not the best around an engine, but my friends are.
shiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:08 AM   #39
Larimer
CSSmakesyoudumb

Larimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Larimer
Nobody cares. You manage to shit up already shitty threads somehow.
Larimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 11:45 PM   #40
croggers
Team STFU

croggers is on a distinguished road
forreal dont bitch about ppls shit because its not yours. Why bitch about something that isnt even your money, or even care to take enough time.
croggers is offline   Reply With Quote