1996 Ford probe - Page 5 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Cars for sale

Old 06-23-2009, 02:12 PM   #81
SpoonyGT
Motorboatin SOB

SpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincityplaya View Post
Sleeping or spooning bItCh? I wouldnt be proud that I spoon with bitches! I fuck bitches you sleep with them. Wow you really are a douche bag!
Lol obviously you have no game cinciwigger. I'm sure you're 28, live with you're parents and drive a cavalier whilst listening to eminem at way too loud volum with you're visor upside down and to the side.

Yeah I'm a douche because I spoon with a girl after givin her the business. If so, then I'm a douche I guess.
SpoonyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2009, 02:12 PM   #82
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

SHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enoughSHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enoughSHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enough
LoL at probefag spelling columbUs wrong.

WAGON#2We don't join bandwagons, We drive them!
SHIFT_Lock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:13 PM   #83
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

SHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enoughSHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enoughSHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoonyGT View Post
Lol obviously you have no game cinciwigger. I'm sure you're 28, live with you're parents and drive a cavalier whilst listening to eminem at way too loud volum with you're visor upside down and to the side.

Yeah I'm a douche because I spoon with a girl after givin her the business. If so, then I'm a douche I guess.
I spoon after business too. Nothing wrong with that. It actually ensures you sex again sometime lol. And she'll tell her friends.

Old 06-23-2009, 02:13 PM   #84
Regulator
CSS newbie

Regulator has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohcthunder View Post
Yeah, but when your dick isn't big enough, its kinda hard. Don't ask me how I know, cause mine is more than enough.

Oh and good joke about the coupe. I've waxed a few in the EG. lol

Face facts ladies and gentlemen, even if this car was running in VERY good shape it would probably still only be worth $2k. But its not in good running order, its not the best eye candy out there, and to Regulator, you sir, are a fucking dumbass. And thats that. You could probably pick up a GSR for 4k+ and probably wax that Probe without even taking it past 6000RPMs. And you'd have a decent running fun to drive car. Fuck you could probably pick up and LS and throw an Ebay kit on it and still be faster.
You "could" do a lot of things, like not own a Civic and be less of a faggot, but we're talking about reality here.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, I looked and behold: a pale horse.
And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him."
Regulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:14 PM   #85
Probedriva

Probedriva is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_Lock View Post
LoL at probefag spelling columbUs wrong.
LOL at shift_grind for not reading the fucking thread...
Probedriva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:15 PM   #86
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Probedriva View Post
LOL at shift_grind for not reading the fucking thread...
Why waste my time? Your doing plenty of that by bitching out on my callout.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:15 PM   #87
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5pth0e View Post
Probe's trannys don't last... plus... 4500????? wtf???? I had a 92 probe that was given to me, and I sold it with 125k miles for $200 4 years ago ha ha ha. This car is clearly worth like $500.
Dude, even she knows what the deal is. WTF. Case officially closed.

5pth0e has spoken faggots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:16 PM   #88
Cincityplaya

Cincityplaya is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I spoon after business too. Nothing wrong with that. It actually ensures you sex again sometime lol. And she'll tell her friends.
What is the point of you 2 fags posting in here? Your post are useless!
Cincityplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:16 PM   #89
Probedriva

Quote:
Why waste my time? Your doing plenty of that by bitching out on my callout.
No bro! I'm ready for the beat down on that shit.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:16 PM   #90
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roca Fella Bryan View Post
Dude, even she knows what the deal is. WTF. Case officially closed.

5pth0e has spoken faggots.
I say the case remains open until this ricer is banned.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:17 PM   #91
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulator View Post
You "could" do a lot of things, like not own a Civic and be less of a faggot, but we're talking about reality here.
Yeah, we'd all rather own auto Ford Probes. Shut up dude.

Quote:
Like this is so bad its unreal. My arch-ricer nemesis Heather came in and ripped dude, and I agreed. Hell is freezing.

Last edited by Roca Fella Bryan; 06-23-2009 at 02:19 PM..
Old 06-23-2009, 02:17 PM   #92
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

Quote:
No bro! I'm ready for the beat down on that shit.
I'll be in columbus this weekend. Where are you in columbus?
Old 06-23-2009, 02:17 PM   #93
Probedriva

Quote:
Why would I get banned for selling my car? You all are just being meanies
Old 06-23-2009, 02:18 PM   #94
rocafellavc
CSS regular

rocafellavc has a spectacular aura aboutrocafellavc has a spectacular aura aboutrocafellavc has a spectacular aura aboutrocafellavc has a spectacular aura aboutrocafellavc has a spectacular aura aboutrocafellavc has a spectacular aura aboutrocafellavc has a spectacular aura about
Haha meanies? For real?
rocafellavc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:18 PM   #95
Regulator
CSS newbie

Regulator has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roca Fella Bryan View Post
Yeah, we'd all rather own auto Ford Probes. Shut up dude.
Not really, even I can agree with that. But what's the point in trying to flame a guy just for trying to sell a car?
Regulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:19 PM   #96
Cincityplaya

Cincityplaya is on a distinguished road
No they are just being FAGS!
Cincityplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:20 PM   #97
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

Quote:
Not really, even I can agree with that. But what's the point in trying to flame a guy just for trying to sell a car?
For 4k too much? lol
Old 06-23-2009, 02:20 PM   #98
5pth0e
5pth0e

5pth0e is just really nice5pth0e is just really nice5pth0e is just really nice5pth0e is just really nice5pth0e is just really nice5pth0e is just really nice5pth0e is just really nice5pth0e is just really nice5pth0e is just really nice5pth0e is just really nice5pth0e is just really nice
Quote:
Why would I get banned for selling my car? You all are just being meanies
You wouldn't get banned for selling a car, you would get banned for being a complete retard!
5pth0e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:22 PM   #99
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Quote:
We're giving dude shit because his price is WAAAAAY out of line. He's a funny dude and I applaud him for being able to joke like you're supposed to on here, but come on now man.

Now, give me your Mustang.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:22 PM   #100
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
AnalProbeDriva....I'll race you for any amount of money you want....In my 03 Camry. That's how confident I am that your car is a piece of shit.
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote