Scion FRS-- First one off the truck - Page 3 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Toyota / Scion Discussion

Old 06-16-2012, 11:57 PM   #41
cincySVT
Damn Krauts

cincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of light
Previous car was a CRX. Explains a bunch. I would say he should have started with a slow rwd car, but, well I think he blew that theory out of the water

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincySVT View Post
We need to talk to push, but always down for hooters. Nobody can be mad with wings, beer, and titties in their face
cincySVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-17-2012, 12:01 AM   #42
Cauvin
Rotorless

Cauvin has a spectacular aura aboutCauvin has a spectacular aura aboutCauvin has a spectacular aura aboutCauvin has a spectacular aura aboutCauvin has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Cauvin
Wow, what a tool. lol.
Old 06-17-2012, 12:08 AM   #43
SPDDMNVR4
CSS regular

SPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the roughSPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the roughSPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the roughSPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the roughSPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the roughSPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the roughSPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the rough
Wow.....
SPDDMNVR4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2012, 01:33 AM   #44
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
The sad part is, the car will sit for 6-8 months waiting on parts. ALL parts are currently being used for production.

Have fun with that car payment while it just sits.

Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 08:42 AM   #45
v6motorheadftop
All slow no go

v6motorheadftop will become famous soon enoughv6motorheadftop will become famous soon enoughv6motorheadftop will become famous soon enough
not the same guy, but very funny. The guy that purchased that one was the guy who raced his two weeks ago. Nonetheless, the fact that he took the time to write an apology to others who drive the car for increasing the insuracne made me LOL
v6motorheadftop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:21 AM   #46
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
Where was that post?
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:02 AM   #47
Red Sleeper
All time 4x4

Red Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Red Sleeper
Sooo...... he Juiceyd a car?
Red Sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:17 AM   #48
v6motorheadftop
All slow no go

v6motorheadftop will become famous soon enoughv6motorheadftop will become famous soon enoughv6motorheadftop will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloRice View Post
Where was that post?
talked to him a couple weeks ago. The guy that wrecked that car was not one of the first 86. The guy who bought the car from the dealer was one of the first 86. His s/n on there is Brett

Last edited by v6motorheadftop; 06-17-2012 at 11:41 AM..
Old 06-17-2012, 02:31 PM   #49
Squale iii
Palshctib

Squale iii is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista Bone View Post
This kinda made me laugh. I just went thru Walker Toyota and saw a bunch of workers fapping over one they had in the lot. Why didn't they just put a turbo on them? It's basically a rwd TC with +20hp.
Old 06-18-2012, 06:04 AM   #50
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squale iii View Post
This kinda made me laugh. I just went thru Walker Toyota and saw a bunch of workers fapping over one they had in the lot. Why didn't they just put a turbo on them? It's basically a rwd TC with +20hp.
Well, not exactly. They apparently lied about the power rating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:01 AM   #51
Squale iii
Palshctib

One test I saw on youtube had two guys in one and it did 7.8 0-60...Sounds pretty close to me lol.
Squale iii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:34 AM   #52
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
One test I saw on youtube had two guys in one and it did 7.8 0-60...Sounds pretty close to me lol.
A Scion tC can reportedly do it in ~7.2ish.

Super fail with that engine.
Old 06-18-2012, 10:43 AM   #53
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Hahahaha, sorry I let you down guys. I'm going back to a Vespa.

Old 06-19-2012, 07:27 AM   #54
Squale iii
Palshctib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roca Fella Bryan View Post
A Scion tC can reportedly do it in ~7.2ish.

Super fail with that engine.
Pretty sure it does like 6.8 or ~7 with one good driver who isn't 200 lbs. But seriously, for 20hp and rwd, I don't think it's worth it lol. Maybe it's a ton lighter I dunno.
Squale iii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:42 AM   #55
v6motorheadftop
All slow no go

Quote:
Pretty sure it does like 6.8 or ~7 with one good driver who isn't 200 lbs. But seriously, for 20hp and rwd, I don't think it's worth it lol. Maybe it's a ton lighter I dunno.
For people that are looking for more power, I think FI will help open it up. There's been one with an ej25 swap already, and supposedly, someone is finishing up a 2jz swap at this time.

I for one would like to see an lsx swap. Reminds me of a practical miata
Old 06-19-2012, 09:07 AM   #56
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by v6motorheadftop View Post
For people that are looking for more power, I think FI will help open it up. There's been one with an ej25 swap already, and supposedly, someone is finishing up a 2jz swap at this time.

I for one would like to see an lsx swap. Reminds me of a practical miata
Now we're talking, but then again I shouldn't have to swap an engine into my $26,000 car to make it faster than a Nissan Titan.

Oh well, this topic has been beaten to death and back.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:33 PM   #57
Turbo Supra
loljonmechley

Turbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really nice
I found this article to be pretty funny... someone should send jalopnik an email with the subject: "FALSE".

http://jalopnik.com/5925551/is-this-...-brz-in-the-us
Old 07-13-2012, 03:05 PM   #58
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Supra View Post
I found this article to be pretty funny... someone should send jalopnik an email with the subject: "FALSE".

http://jalopnik.com/5925551/is-this-...-brz-in-the-us
the link to this kid's crash is on there... as the "first toyobaru crash"

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:13 PM   #59
Turbo Supra
loljonmechley

Turbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicedH22 View Post
the link to this kid's crash is on there... as the "first toyobaru crash"
Spectacular.
Turbo Supra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:28 PM   #60
Widebody
2,000 posts club

Widebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Widebody
Yeah, good stuff
http://m.jalopnik.com/5918932/the-wa...-crash-is-over
Widebody is offline   Reply With Quote