Thinking about selling busted ass honda shit, please read. - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Car parts

Old 10-08-2008, 11:52 PM   #1
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Doe
Thinking about selling busted ass honda shit, please read.
New rule, unless you are a respected member of the site, there will be no selling of busted ass honda shit. That is what CSR is for. I will close threads and ban members as I see fit to enforce this rule. Thanks for playing.
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2008, 11:53 PM   #2
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff

Kevin Doe for President!!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 11:53 PM   #3
RTE117
RIP Hot Rod

RTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really nice
RTE117 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2008, 11:55 PM   #4
redmike
ginger

redmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to all
Thanks K-Doe

*Edit man you must have a total deep hate for all things honda or ricer. Like 10 threads locked....lol.

Last edited by redmike; 10-08-2008 at 11:59 PM..
redmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:41 AM   #5
xandrake
Banned

xandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to xandrake
Thanks for keeping our site junk free! I can only aspire to have rice-ban powers one day! :)

2008 Mazdaspeed3 GT
97 EJ7 -- RIP -- 06/09/07
xandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:58 AM   #6
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by xandrake View Post
Thanks for keeping our site junk free! I can only aspire to have rice-ban powers one day! :)
Actually, how do you become a moderator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:41 AM   #7
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roca Fella Bryan View Post
Actually, how do you become a moderator?
You get appointed, but only if you have a long history of badassness.
Kevin Doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:42 AM   #8
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

DonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to behold
hhahaha this thread is all win!

Fucking Ricers
DonnieTsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:43 AM   #9
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

DonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Doe View Post
cuz K doe is full of badassness!
Old 10-09-2008, 08:44 AM   #10
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

Bimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Bimmer
You have to go before the secret council and pass a series of grueling tests and questions. You must then sacrafice your left nipple to the fallen creator of CSS, Charlie. Then and only then, may you have the Moderator checkbox filled in on VB CP.
Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:04 AM   #11
burnitup

burnitup is infamous around these partsburnitup is infamous around these parts
Your a fucking tool for this.

95 CIVIC COUPE
LS TURBO :shakehead
burnitup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:06 AM   #12
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnitup View Post
your?
Old 10-09-2008, 09:09 AM   #13
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnitup View Post
So, you're saying you drive a busted ass honda? Note I said "you're" not "your"
Old 10-09-2008, 09:14 AM   #14
push
BAZINGA!

push With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSx
Send a message via AIM to push
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
You have to go before the secret council and pass a series of grueling tests and questions. You must then sacrafice your left nipple to the fallen creator of CSS, Charlie. Then and only then, may you have the Moderator checkbox filled in on VB CP.
Don't be silly. Take a look at the admins\mods, you think you have the pre-reqs?

Mike - Owned an lsx car
Me - Owns lsx car
K-sob - Owns lsx car
Dave - Owns lsx car
Rogue Vette - Owns lsx car
Mach_U - owns american made car, (workin' on the lsx part)
White-T - 9 seconds, nuff said.
theStig - Throws money at the site
Old 10-09-2008, 09:16 AM   #15
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
Got ya. I'm on no position to ask so I'm not asking, I was just wondering FYI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by push View Post
Don't be silly. Take a look at the admins\mods, you think you have the pre-reqs?

Mike - Owned an lsx car
Me - Owns lsx car
K-sob - Owns lsx car
Dave - Owns lsx car
Rogue Vette - Owns lsx car
Mach_U - owns american made car, (workin' on the lsx part)
White-T - 9 seconds, nuff said.
theStig - Throws money at the site
LOL hahaha. I'm not quite baller enough to own an LSx machine. I got that J32A2 on lock however.

Last edited by Roca Fella Bryan; 10-09-2008 at 09:20 AM..
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:17 AM   #16
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

I actually didn't want to be a mod when asked, but one day the powers just showed up so I rolled with it.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:18 AM   #17
push
BAZINGA!

push With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSx
Send a message via AIM to push
Quote:
I actually didn't want to be a mod when asked, but one day the powers just showed up so I rolled with it.
I can fix that if you want.
push is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:22 AM   #18
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by push View Post
I can fix that if you want.
No, its working out quite well.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:32 AM   #19
Tuned200
Small Boost.

Tuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really nice
Damnit. I want to be a mod and ban rice fags. Damnit. Would having

3 sr20s
2 ej25s
1 classic mustang equal a chance.

K doe, you da man!!!

2006 Subaru Forester XT 5 Speed
2007 Subaru Forester STI 6 Speed
2008 Suzuki Blvd.
Tuned200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:29 AM   #20
HONDUH
IS DTFITB 4SHO

HONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuned200 View Post
Damnit. I want to be a mod and ban rice fags. Damnit. Would having

3 sr20s
2 ej25s
1 classic mustang equal a chance.

K doe, you da man!!!
I cant hear you I think Doe's nuts are filling your mouth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Kills View Post
Negative. A proper shift should be performed with your right foot on the floor, no need to worry about "keeping the revs up."

Bandwagon #07.
2004 GTO
HONDUH is offline   Reply With Quote