3 Bedroom Ranch, Big Garage with Lifts - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > General Mall

Old 08-19-2013, 11:33 AM   #1
Grand National Propain
Plays With Fire

Grand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really nice
3 Bedroom Ranch, Big Garage with Lifts
I just listed our house on the market today. 3 Bedroom Ranch with Full basement, located in Green Township. Large .86 acre lot, that sits 400+ feet off the road.

Within the past 4 years the house has had:
-New roof (30yr dimensional, Ridge vent, complete tear off)
-New Furnace/AC and duct work
-New windows
-All stainless appliances
-Updated Kitchen
-Updated Bathroom
-R-64 insulated attic

The garage was built in 2007. 10" poured foundation, with 2x6 walls and R-19 insulated, R-64+ insulated attic. 200 amp separate service. I can heat and cool it year round for $50-60/month. There is a loft for storage on half of the one side with over 6' of headroom to walk around. 12.5' ceilings in the rest of the garage.

http://www.sibcycline.com/Listing/CI...etown-OH-45248

I've done a ton to the house since we moved there in Jan 2006. The next owner shouldn't have to do anything major to the property/house for at least 15-20 years.

Last edited by Grand National Propain; 09-19-2013 at 07:16 PM..
Grand National Propain is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2013, 12:12 PM   #2
v6motorheadftop
All slow no go

v6motorheadftop will become famous soon enoughv6motorheadftop will become famous soon enoughv6motorheadftop will become famous soon enough
garage looks nice! GLWS
v6motorheadftop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 01:36 PM   #3
Grand National Propain
Plays With Fire

Grand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really nice
Thanks

Old 08-19-2013, 04:06 PM   #4
93 red ls
1 Cam 1 Goal

93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to 93 red ls
I think I know the person you are using through Sibcy.....Jasmine Ritter? I saw her post this on FB and saw the garage and wanted it lol!!! you live very close to me, if only I could sell my house
Old 08-19-2013, 04:13 PM   #5
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
I'd be willing to pay top KBB, I can see you took great care and have upgraded it with class, but it's a bad economy plus I never pay full price.

I'm not on here much at all I'll check again a few times, but if you decide at anytime please post up and my friends will let me know. Cash is not an issues at anytime.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 05:56 PM   #6
Grand National Propain
Plays With Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93 red ls View Post
I think I know the person you are using through Sibcy.....Jasmine Ritter? I saw her post this on FB and saw the garage and wanted it lol!!! you live very close to me, if only I could sell my house
We're actually using Keller Williams realty. Agent is John Payne. I just posted the sibcy cline link since most people look through that site.

I actually know Jasmine though, I work with her husband.
Old 08-19-2013, 05:59 PM   #7
Grand National Propain
Plays With Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
I'd be willing to pay top KBB, I can see you took great care and have upgraded it with class, but it's a bad economy plus I never pay full price.

I'm not on here much at all I'll check again a few times, but if you decide at anytime please post up and my friends will let me know. Cash is not an issues at anytime.
ESR, purchase of this house has a min height requirement of 5'8".
Old 08-19-2013, 11:55 PM   #8
ej1bmx
Haz 0 El Es Ex

ej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand National Propain View Post
ESR, purchase of this house has a min height requirement of 5'8".
I was interested, but I guess I'm out as well then

That garage though... DO WANT!!!
Old 08-20-2013, 12:10 AM   #9
Grand National Propain
Plays With Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej1bmx View Post
I was interested, but I guess I'm out as well then

That garage though... DO WANT!!!
Do buy!
Old 08-20-2013, 04:05 PM   #10
93 red ls
1 Cam 1 Goal

93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to 93 red ls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand National Propain View Post
We're actually using Keller Williams realty. Agent is John Payne. I just posted the sibcy cline link since most people look through that site.

I actually know Jasmine though, I work with her husband.
Ah, got ya....Your garage is the tits!
93 red ls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:24 PM   #11
Grand National Propain
Plays With Fire

Thanks
Old 09-02-2013, 10:20 PM   #12
Grand National Propain
Plays With Fire

Bump. Let your friends know, if they're in the market.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:46 PM   #13
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

BadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura about
Tight place! Wish I could buy a house.. Haha

BadeffinLSx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 01:55 PM   #14
AussomeA
Huh??

AussomeA is on a distinguished roadAussomeA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to AussomeA
Nice house, GLWS!

Are you interested in just selling the lift? If so, what do you want for it? What will it lift? What kind of power does it draw?
AussomeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:58 PM   #15
Grand National Propain
Plays With Fire

No. The lift will go with me to the next house if the buyer doesnt want it.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:19 PM   #16
Grand National Propain
Plays With Fire

One month Bump. Ill consider any reasonable offer.

We've had a few offers, but financing on their end etc. Didnt pan out. Were looking to move ASAP, we have something else lined up already!
Old 09-20-2013, 09:48 PM   #17
Grand National Propain
Plays With Fire

Pending.
Old 09-20-2013, 10:47 PM   #18
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
Congrats!
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:25 AM   #19
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
WhiteT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:24 AM   #20
Grand National Propain
Plays With Fire

Thanks! Im cautiously optimistic..