CSS Calendar Results Thread - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 11-01-2007, 11:42 AM   #21
sxShep
Hamster Assassin

sxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sxShep
so how many cars were there? 40?

damn, tough shit for whoever placed 40th!

Old 11-01-2007, 11:55 AM   #22
Steve
"Staying safe"

Steve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Steve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
And a Miata didn't, splendid!
Ive had all the lip I can take from you, well unless ur lips are on my cock
Old 11-01-2007, 11:57 AM   #23
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
You drive a Miata, so I'm going to assume you're the one who is accustomed to the ol' cock-in-mouth.

RIP - Vinny, Hotrod, Ahmed, Blacklist...
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2007, 12:00 PM   #24
sxShep
Hamster Assassin

sxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sxShep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallica714 View Post
sxShep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:38 PM   #25
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
Thanks to all who voted for me. Now I have to hurry up and get my new door and header panel painted.

9.7@139.5 with the v6

Update: Turbo LSbandwagon build in process
WhiteT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:45 PM   #26
GODSPEED
hug it out

GODSPEED can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallica714 View Post
you want a guy to suck your cock?
Old 11-01-2007, 12:46 PM   #27
push
BAZINGA!

push With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSx
Send a message via AIM to push
The top 10 or 11 were pretty well defined, and then it became very close for the rest. K-sob was definitely the CSS favorite, 87.8% of those who voted chose him.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:12 PM   #28
jfisher

jfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jfisher Send a message via MSN to jfisher
Wow, surprised I even did that well, considering I only made it out to maybe 3 test and tunes this year in the car.

2013 Cruze Eco 1.4T 6MT
1993 Mustang
2007 Yamaha R1
jfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:13 PM   #29
noTe
1,000 posts club

noTe will become famous soon enoughnoTe will become famous soon enoughnoTe will become famous soon enough
Alot of the people who voted, voted after half of the cars posted their pictures.

The results would be alot different if you put everyone's pictures on one post and had a poll.
noTe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:18 PM   #30
TPR
THE SHOW STOPPER

TPR will become famous soon enoughTPR will become famous soon enoughTPR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to TPR
Quote:
Originally Posted by noTe View Post
Alot of the people who voted, voted after half of the cars posted their pictures.

The results would be alot different if you put everyone's pictures on one post and had a poll.
^^^^^What he said^^^^^

wow the fastest & cleanest honda around here got no love :(
I know its a honduh........
In House Dynapack Dyno

Authorized Dealer for
Precision Turbo,WELDON, ERL,Golden Eagle, Injector Dynamics,DSS Driveshaft Shop, FULL-RACE,T1,CP Pistons,ATP Turbo,Thermal R&D,Who's timeslip is this? Fuck it ,I am using it.Hondata,VP Race Fuels,Competition Clutch,AVID Racing,Mickey Thompson, Garrett Turbo
Competition Clutch, Wiseco Pistons, M&H Tire,SPEC Clutch MANY More
TPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:24 PM   #31
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Doe
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPR View Post
^^^^^What he said^^^^^

wow the fastest & cleanest honda around here got no love :(
I know its a honduh........
I've never seen the car, and I'm sure many others would agree.

I also believe that the poll was created after the nominations thread was closed, so I'm not sure what your'e talking about noTe.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:31 PM   #32
Rogue Vette
Compensating Mod

Rogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Rogue Vette
I'm looking forward to seeing that sexy beast tonight K-Money

Quote:
Originally Posted by push View Post
The top 10 or 11 were pretty well defined, and then it became very close for the rest. K-sob was definitely the CSS favorite, 87.8% of those who voted chose him.
As it should be the baddest engine and the hottest car all together...
Rogue Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:32 PM   #33
noTe
1,000 posts club

noTe will become famous soon enoughnoTe will become famous soon enoughnoTe will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Doe View Post
I also believe that the poll was created after the nominations thread was closed, so I'm not sure what your'e talking about noTe.
Ah... I never saw the voting thread. Nevermind.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:36 PM   #34
push
BAZINGA!

push With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSx
Quote:

I do not feel that way at all. The nomination thread strongly recommended posting a picture of the vehicle you nominated. If people were serious about their nominations they would find a picture of the car to put on the nomination thread. I am already taking on a lot of work to make this happen, I'm not going to go out and hound people for photos of the car they nominate, nor will I waste time creating a picture thread (as the nomination thread had plenty of photos). If you thought it would have made such a difference you could have made a thread, it's not like the poll was only there for a day.

To the winners, expect a pm from me in a day or two to determine your availability. I want to get the shoots done asap, and will probably do a few cars a day. With that being said, start finding out when good times for you would be to get your car done. If you were in the top 20, and know for a fact you will not be able to make it for a shoot, whether your car is in pieces, you sold it, Mike smashed it with his head, etc make it known now.
push is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:53 PM   #35
TPR
THE SHOW STOPPER

TPR will become famous soon enoughTPR will become famous soon enoughTPR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to TPR
im in the top 20

in the middle of a complete engine change (800+whp)
suspension change
fuel system change
the entire car is under massive re-construction

but i have every part needed to complete

engine is ready to go in, but the Bogart wheels are being built as we speak :(
TPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:54 PM   #36
push
BAZINGA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPR View Post
im in the top 20

in the middle of a complete engine change (800+whp)
suspension change
fuel system change
the entire car is under massive re-construction

but i have every part needed to complete

engine is ready to go in, but the Bogart wheels are being built as we speak :(
Just pm me a time frame you think it may be completed in, I'm trying to make up a schedule.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:58 PM   #37
noTe
1,000 posts club

Quote:
Originally Posted by push View Post
I do not feel that way at all. The nomination thread strongly recommended posting a picture of the vehicle you nominated. If people were serious about their nominations they would find a picture of the car to put on the nomination thread. I am already taking on a lot of work to make this happen, I'm not going to go out and hound people for photos of the car they nominate, nor will I waste time creating a picture thread (as the nomination thread had plenty of photos). If you thought it would have made such a difference you could have made a thread, it's not like the poll was only there for a day.
What are you talking about? That had absolutely nothing to do what I said. I originally though everyone was voting within the nomination thread.

Go re-read my post.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:02 PM   #38
Red Sleeper
All time 4x4

Red Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Red Sleeper
I suppose i didnt do too bad. Thanks for whom ever voted.
Red Sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 04:21 PM   #39
push
BAZINGA!

Quote:
What are you talking about? That had absolutely nothing to do what I said. I originally though everyone was voting within the nomination thread.

Go re-read my post.
Don't feel like arguing with you. My post makes sense.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:45 PM   #40
Rogue Vette
Compensating Mod

Rogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Rogue Vette
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Sleeper View Post
I suppose i didnt do too bad. Thanks for whom ever voted.

Rogue Vette is offline   Reply With Quote