Thanks Jimmy @ All In! - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Buyer / Seller Feedback

Old 08-16-2012, 07:48 PM   #1
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
Thanks Jimmy @ All In!
Went to Jimmy to get some work done on a set of cylinder heads. His price was right and he got them done quickly even though he was under the weather. I owe ya a boat ride and a drink or six. Thanks!
WhiteT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2012, 08:09 PM   #2
JIMI B
UNNATURAL ASPIRATIONS

JIMI B has a spectacular aura aboutJIMI B has a spectacular aura aboutJIMI B has a spectacular aura aboutJIMI B has a spectacular aura aboutJIMI B has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to JIMI B Send a message via MSN to JIMI B Send a message via Yahoo to JIMI B
Thanks Kevin. But its all in :)

Full Engine Machine/Assembly Shop and Speed Parts
513-544-2177

www.allinracingengines.com
www.facebook.com/ALLINRACINGENGINES
JIMI B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:46 PM   #3
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
Sorry. If only I had mod privileges like everyone else and could fix titles lol

Old 08-16-2012, 08:55 PM   #4
Jesse
Slow race car

Jesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Jesse
My brother has been running a KA24DE for the past few weeks in his 240sx. So far so good!

Thought you might want an update on that, his daily commute is close to 100 miles a day, so the miles will quickly add up.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:21 PM   #5
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
Careful Kevin, jimmy likes those expensive girly drinks
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:01 PM   #6
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

BadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMI B View Post
Thanks Kevin. But its all in :)
Thats what she said!

BadeffinLSx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:39 AM   #7
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse View Post
Careful Kevin, jimmy likes those expensive girly drinks
Busch Light only on my boat lol
Old 08-17-2012, 11:20 AM   #8
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteT View Post
Busch Light only on my boat lol
So that why JB has been sick, you bastard!

Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 11:42 AM   #9
JIMI B
UNNATURAL ASPIRATIONS

JIMI B has a spectacular aura aboutJIMI B has a spectacular aura aboutJIMI B has a spectacular aura aboutJIMI B has a spectacular aura aboutJIMI B has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to JIMI B Send a message via MSN to JIMI B Send a message via Yahoo to JIMI B
Good shit.
Old 08-20-2012, 01:02 PM   #10
dunny
crazy neon owner

dunny is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dunny
Jimmy did the port work and engine assembly on my neon, which held the fastest stock SRT4 turbo record for quite some time until it was edged out by .07/second I'll reclaim the record soon enough. I highly recommend All In Racing!

'96 neon 11.822@118.82mph
'04 Dakota SXT CC 4x4
'91 318i
'06 325xi
'09 135i
dunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:44 PM   #11
SmokinSrt
2,000 posts club

SmokinSrt can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunny View Post
Jimmy did the port work and engine assembly on my neon, which held the fastest stock SRT4 turbo record for quite some time until it was edged out by .07/second I'll reclaim the record soon enough. I highly recommend All In Racing!
Gotta get the car out of the garage to capture records.....lol
SmokinSrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:33 AM   #12
Rehab
Rehab-Media.com

Rehab is a jewel in the roughRehab is a jewel in the roughRehab is a jewel in the roughRehab is a jewel in the roughRehab is a jewel in the roughRehab is a jewel in the roughRehab is a jewel in the roughRehab is a jewel in the rough
All in racing (Jimi) has always had a great work ethic and is very upfront. He would run late hours helping zac tune his car. I really hope to see your stuff take off JB

www.rehab-media.com
Rehab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:19 PM   #13
JIMI B
UNNATURAL ASPIRATIONS

Thanks!