Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Buyer / Seller Feedback

Old 11-14-2010, 11:26 PM   #1
Electron_LS-VTEC
Bitches be runnin wild...

Electron_LS-VTEC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Electron_LS-VTEC
StreetArtNeon
Do not buy anything from this guy... I bought a muzzleoader from him for a great price and I asked him specifically if he left it loaded because I have seen people leave a projectile with powder in the barrel because they don't want to clean it. He replied to me saying it was ignorant for people to do that and he was almost offended because I asked him. So today I take it out to my buddies house to fire it and come to find out the thing has a bullet in it. I couldn't believe someone sold me a loaded gun... If I didn't know what I was doing I could have killed myself and a friend from placing two bullets in it. So long story short don't believe what this guy tells you because you may end up dead; however I should have seen this coming from his name.
Electron_LS-VTEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2010, 11:31 PM   #2
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Glad you're still alive, sweet cheeks.

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 12:18 AM   #3
RTE117
RIP Hot Rod

RTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really nice
I'm not into muzzleloaders, but that seems incredibly irresponsible.

Holy shit.

Firearm ownership is a privilege that some do not deserve.

RTE117 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2010, 12:21 AM   #4
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to dsmawd350
i mean idk about you but it seems i would promptly check any gun i baught to make sure its not loaded, not take someones word. though i guess with a muzzleloader youd have to go through a bit more hassle to check
dsmawd350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 12:36 AM   #5
marakka
CSS regular

marakka has a spectacular aura aboutmarakka has a spectacular aura aboutmarakka has a spectacular aura aboutmarakka has a spectacular aura aboutmarakka has a spectacular aura about
I'll say this before I spout off...... I know nothing about muzzleloaders....

Couldn't you have just pointed it away from people and pulled the trigger to find this out?

The military taught me one lesson I will never forget.... treat every weapon that you have not cleared as a loaded weapon. Once that weapon leaves your sight.... it is now loaded and must be cleared again.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:58 AM   #6
Electron_LS-VTEC
Bitches be runnin wild...

Electron_LS-VTEC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Electron_LS-VTEC
Well without a cap you could not have fired it... I did check the barrel with a light and looked down it to make sure there was no rust... I agree you always have to assume it is loaded, but damn don't tell someone that it isn't when you are unsure or know that it is...
Electron_LS-VTEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:06 AM   #7
marakka
CSS regular

marakka has a spectacular aura aboutmarakka has a spectacular aura aboutmarakka has a spectacular aura aboutmarakka has a spectacular aura aboutmarakka has a spectacular aura about
Gotcha..... Like I said, I know nothing of these beasts.

Are caps expensive or hard to come by? I know how I handle guns and I just couldn't imagine taking someone's word for it. No offense man.... but thats your bad there.
marakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 06:26 AM   #8
Cauvin
Rotorless

Cauvin has a spectacular aura aboutCauvin has a spectacular aura aboutCauvin has a spectacular aura aboutCauvin has a spectacular aura aboutCauvin has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Cauvin
Ha, this is not the first bad feed back from this guy. He's a shady seller, I'm surprise you didn't search out his name. He sometimes sell broken stuff on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redteg View Post
WRONG!!! Im the one that bought it(for 130 might I add!) the day he was supposed to sell it to cyborg I guess and the POS doesn't even fuckin work. It starts up then locks up after about 15 mins of use!!! None of the buttons work and it wont pick up radar after that or anything!!! I told him to give me my money back and he could have it back or give me 50 to have it refurbished the day after I bought it which was like 3 weeks ago. He kept telling me he'd have the 50 Friday, then it was saturday, then sunday. Well guess what??!! Haven't heard shit from him about meeting up, he just keeps saying he'll have the money. Ive been extremely patient with this dude and hes doing nothing but blowing me off. Ive sent him like 6-8 pm's on here and havent got a response. Found his car club site and left him a private message on there too and he responds with hell get me the money sunday!! But here I sit with a junk ass radar detector sitting on top of my cpu. He's on his club site bragging about his new bumper and subs that he supposedly got as a gift. He needs to be telling people not to buy him gifts to give him cash because he owes people money for junk ass shit he's sold!! So be thankful you didnt buy it cyborg cause this dude is as shady as they come!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20det View Post
i agree with redteg this is a shady seller i got a bad amp off of him
Quote:
Originally Posted by redteg View Post
Yeah this guy needs it, while posting on eightfivenine.tk I had a couple people tell me hes ripped off quite a few people from his neck of the woods too.
He also made several accounts on here to make himself more reputable by having 'friends'

Last edited by Cauvin; 11-25-2010 at 06:37 AM..
Cauvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 11:05 AM   #9
xander
2,000 posts club

xander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to xander
"Street art"..enough said. That's the name of the shitty booth in the richwood flea market where they sell knock off ricer shit,stickers and neons. Back in 2002 one of the fags who runs this booth decided it would be a awesome idea to start a car club to match his shitty business. Then came all these ricer fags with "street art" stickered all over their peice of shit cars.
xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 12:34 PM   #10
GetSome
Get ya some

GetSome is infamous around these partsGetSome is infamous around these parts
im sure he really meant to do that.. i just dont see someone doing that on purpose
GetSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 06:07 PM   #11
ej1bmx
Haz 0 El Es Ex

ej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetSome View Post
im sure he really meant to do that.. i just dont see someone doing that on purpose
Uhh, then why would he say this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electron_LS-VTEC View Post
I asked him specifically if he left it loaded because I have seen people leave a projectile with powder in the barrel because they don't want to clean it. He replied to me saying it was ignorant for people to do that and he was almost offended because I asked him
A simple "I don't know" or "I am not sure" would have better than saying that if he in fact, was unsure.
Old 10-02-2011, 07:00 AM   #12
StreetArtNeon
CSS regular

StreetArtNeon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to StreetArtNeon
i was sure that the gun wasn't loaded since i have used it, my uncle also shot the gun when he was showing it to a potential buyer, my bad dude. i would have replied to this sooner had you called me and asked me about it, probably would have apologized as well. next time call someone you still have my number im sure, good thing nothing bad happened to you i don't log on here much or i would have addressed this issue earlier im sorry at least the gun is in working order, and i didn't completely rape you on it.

Rob
Old 10-02-2011, 09:51 AM   #13
fallout
Lurks Mostly

fallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to fallout
You probably shouldve left this thread buried, especially after you listed your tv for sale, lol. It's pretty much established in this thread that you're shady. You planning to mention the other instances talked about in here?
fallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:28 AM   #14
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetArtNeon View Post
i was sure that the gun wasn't loaded since i have used it, my uncle also shot the gun when he was showing it to a potential buyer, my bad dude. i would have replied to this sooner had you called me and asked me about it, probably would have apologized as well. next time call someone you still have my number im sure, good thing nothing bad happened to you i don't log on here much or i would have addressed this issue earlier im sorry at least the gun is in working order, and i didn't completely rape you on it.

Rob
So you only partially raped him? Is that like 'just the tip?'
Old 10-02-2011, 10:39 AM   #15
cincySVT
Damn Krauts

cincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Jeff View Post
So you only partially raped him? Is that like 'just the tip?'
I want some bacon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincySVT View Post
We need to talk to push, but always down for hooters. Nobody can be mad with wings, beer, and titties in their face
cincySVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:00 AM   #16
Red Sleeper
All time 4x4

Red Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Red Sleeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincySVT View Post
I want some bacon.

x2
Red Sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:15 AM   #17
vortech96ta
LSx

vortech96ta will become famous soon enoughvortech96ta will become famous soon enoughvortech96ta will become famous soon enoughvortech96ta will become famous soon enough
Just had some Bacon. And yea, I was going to call and make an offer on the tv till I seen this. Should of left if buried, although I'm glad you didn't. How do u not have the remote for a tv that is like 3 months old? Open box special?
vortech96ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:31 AM   #18
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
Hey, they left their door unlocked.... They basically wanted me to take it!
2006 Civic SI (reliable and awesome)
2003 Honda CRV
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:36 AM   #19
vortech96ta
LSx

vortech96ta will become famous soon enoughvortech96ta will become famous soon enoughvortech96ta will become famous soon enoughvortech96ta will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt21 View Post
hey, they left their door unlocked.... They basically wanted me to take it!
lol

2012 C6
vortech96ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:47 AM   #20
fallout
Lurks Mostly

fallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to fallout
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt21 View Post
Hey, they left their door unlocked.... They basically wanted me to take it!
Hahaha, right before I read this I was thinking, "I was gonna grab the remote but the guy came home."