Ecotech Head NEW - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Chevy Discussion

Old 11-13-2012, 09:58 AM   #1
catdaddy
CSS newbie

catdaddy is infamous around these parts
Ecotech Head NEW
I have a fresh new head for Eco-tech 2.2 Chevy engine.
It come off a 2002 Cavalier.
IT will fit Saturn , cavalier, sunfire, malibu, grandam.
Still in bag Also have paper work and Gasket set
Hit me up
catdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2012, 10:07 AM   #2
ForceFed
Fu(k (ivility

ForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to ForceFed
Craigslist....this is not.
ESR
ForceFed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:13 AM   #3
catdaddy
CSS newbie

Figured Chevy guys out there may need something like this. Thx

Old 11-13-2012, 11:01 AM   #4
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Consume feces domestic ricer
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:47 AM   #5
Walter
4cyl & fart can

Walter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of light
$20 shipped? Im paypal ready.
Walter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:52 AM   #6
catdaddy
CSS newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter View Post
$20 shipped? Im paypal ready.
Come on now ;)
Old 11-13-2012, 12:03 PM   #7
Walter
4cyl & fart can

Walter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of light
I'd be willing to pay top KBB, I can see you took great care and have upgraded it with class, but it's a bad economy plus I never pay full price.

I'm not on here much at all I'll check again a few times, but if you decide at anytime please post up and my friends will let me know. Cash is not an issues at anytime.
Walter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:41 PM   #8
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
How much for the LSx upgrade?
Old 11-13-2012, 04:27 PM   #9
schrags
CSS regular

schrags is a jewel in the roughschrags is a jewel in the roughschrags is a jewel in the roughschrags is a jewel in the roughschrags is a jewel in the roughschrags is a jewel in the roughschrags is a jewel in the roughschrags is a jewel in the rough
Will this fit on a Subaru? Do you have a 2nd one?
schrags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:54 PM   #10
evil8
Meatcurtains

evil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to all
Ur welcome.

xtremeoutlawseries.com
evil8 is offline   Reply With Quote