Remote Start Installed in the area? - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 11-27-2012, 01:32 PM   #1
arachnyd

arachnyd is on a distinguished roadarachnyd is on a distinguished road
Remote Start Installed in the area?
Wheres the cheapest place to get remote start in the area?

I've had it done on 3 or 4 cars in the past but I lived in New York back then... My last 2 cars have come with factory remote start. Any idea where you can get it around here at a good price?

Live up in West Chester but have no problem driving up to an hour or so max.

I've been looking around online but haven't found anything.

Thanks!
2006 Suzuki LT-R 450
2005 Chevy Avalanche 1500 4x4 z71
1999 Corvette FRC Z06 Conversion
1980 Chevy Camaro Z28
Unfortunately sold in last year :( 11 Ram 1500, 2011 Camaro, 2010 Camaro SS bumblebee, 01 SLK 320, 1980 Jeep Cj7, 98 Ram 1500, 2 88 fieros
arachnyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2012, 02:15 PM   #2
meatmarket
Wheel Man

meatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the rough
duh, spades...
Old 11-27-2012, 03:06 PM   #3
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
They built another one?

Old 11-27-2012, 04:31 PM   #4
TurboCelica
Bonehead Golfer

TurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of light
Spade Kreations ... is that better
Old 11-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #5
meatmarket
Wheel Man

meatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the rough

No the Ace of Spades....
meatmarket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:50 PM   #6
Speed Kills
SYR

Speed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Speed Kills
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatmarket View Post
No the Ace of Spades....
I think you mean....

"The ace of spaaaaadddeeeesssss!"

"...I'm just not in the habit of seein' the Chevy work against a two-bit piece of junk..."

'99 Sportychop, '86 Jetta GLTD, '63 Comet, '55 Chivvy.
Speed Kills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:56 PM   #7
meatmarket
Wheel Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Kills View Post
I think you mean....

But that's the way I like it baby,
I don't wanna live for ever..

HAHAHAHHAHAHA
meatmarket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:43 PM   #8
arachnyd

I'll call up spade and make an appointment. Before I moved to NY, (10-12 years ago?) back in 01 or so I recall spade being VERY expensive. I quoted them on some installs and the installations were rediculously high compared to other shops. Now however they seem to be competitive- Some of the best pricing on remote start installs and some of the best pricing on window tint!

Last edited by arachnyd; 11-27-2012 at 06:55 PM..
Old 11-27-2012, 09:18 PM   #9
chodefend
CSS newbie

chodefend can only hope to improve
PM me your vehicle info and I'll give you a price. I work for geek squad as an Autotech. MECP certified and we offer lifetime warranty on the install that is able to be serviced at any best buy with an install bay.
chodefend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:16 PM   #10
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboCelica View Post
Spade Kreations ... is that better
Krogers, Wal-Marts, Meijers, etc...
Carbon01GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:50 AM   #11
theslantstudio
slightly slanted

theslantstudio has a spectacular aura abouttheslantstudio has a spectacular aura abouttheslantstudio has a spectacular aura abouttheslantstudio has a spectacular aura abouttheslantstudio has a spectacular aura abouttheslantstudio has a spectacular aura about
eclipseoh on reading road is buy one get one free until the 30th viper brand 300 installed for 2 cars total + bypass if needed

" i have three kids and no monies, why cant i have no kids and three monies"
theslantstudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:21 AM   #12
Ampypants
Man whore club

Ampypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ampypants
Quote:
Originally Posted by arachnyd View Post
Wheres the cheapest place to get remote start in the area?

I've had it done on 3 or 4 cars in the past but I lived in New York back then... My last 2 cars have come with factory remote start. Any idea where you can get it around here at a good price?

Live up in West Chester but have no problem driving up to an hour or so max.

I've been looking around online but haven't found anything.

Thanks!
Call me! I will take care of you!

Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Kills View Post
I think you mean....

Quote:
Originally Posted by theslantstudio View Post
eclipseoh on reading road is buy one get one free until the 30th viper brand 300 installed for 2 cars total + bypass if needed
I called and price checked that....I think it is the same price as ours....after you add the bypass
Old 11-28-2012, 08:42 PM   #13
arachnyd

Thank you all!

I'll holler at spade as soon as we can set the car aside for a day. (aka probably next week). Had spade do my windows on 4 cars in the last 2 years, so we may try to see if we can get the windows and the remote start installed in one pop.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:33 AM   #14
Ampypants
Man whore club

Ampypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ampypants
Quote:
Originally Posted by arachnyd View Post
Thank you all!

I'll holler at spade as soon as we can set the car aside for a day. (aka probably next week). Had spade do my windows on 4 cars in the last 2 years, so we may try to see if we can get the windows and the remote start installed in one pop.
We can, no problem
Ampypants is offline   Reply With Quote