Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 12-25-2009, 10:58 AM   #1
Nismoogle
Race Bread Baker

Nismoogle is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Nismoogle
Join the Travis Kemp shouldn't have sports car FB Group!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...1851736&ref=mf

Maybe a little cliche, but i thought I would start it anyways...
NISMO
Nismoogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-25-2009, 11:18 AM   #2
tator
giggity giggity

tator is a jewel in the roughtator is a jewel in the roughtator is a jewel in the roughtator is a jewel in the roughtator is a jewel in the roughtator is a jewel in the roughtator is a jewel in the roughtator is a jewel in the roughtator is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to tator
Old 12-25-2009, 01:07 PM   #3
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
I mean, i hate kemp just as much as anyone else, if not more, but a face book group? Kinda weird...
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-25-2009, 01:21 PM   #4
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Stalkerish and creepy.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 01:32 PM   #5
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to dsmawd350
x3 taking it a little far........ creeper
dsmawd350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 01:32 PM   #6
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
From a guy who doesn't even post very often...
240Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 01:47 PM   #7
RTE117
RIP Hot Rod

RTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really nice
Swing and a miss.
RTE117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 03:19 PM   #8
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

Bimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Bimmer
Fucking faggot, OP.
Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:22 PM   #9
1sicws6
JDM bum

1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to 1sicws6
haha fuck OP's life
1sicws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:53 PM   #10
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
ummm ok?
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:24 AM   #11
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

DonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to behold
you should make a "kemp is a baby daddy" group

Fucking Ricers
DonnieTsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:36 AM   #12
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Yeah, creating/joining a group like that means you think a lot about the kid.

I'd prefer the ignore tactic.

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:58 AM   #13
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieTuscani View Post
you should make a "kemp is a baby daddy" group
Uhm, did he knock up some trick?
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:55 PM   #14
SpoonyGT
Motorboatin SOB

SpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to all
Fucking stupid
SpoonyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:07 PM   #15
sxShep
Hamster Assassin

sxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sxShep
Is there a "People should jump off Kemp's Nuts" group too?
Old 12-26-2009, 09:12 PM   #16
Basil
c'mon son

Basil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Basil
May also be a little cliche but I went ahead and made a similar Facebook group about people making Facebook groups about Kemp:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...1851892&ref=mf
Basil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:03 PM   #17
Nismoogle
Race Bread Baker

Nismoogle is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Nismoogle
i figured i would get negative feedback i was just doing something that 'I' felt was entertaining, and dont expect everyone to join! But its cool keep the hate coming, doesnt bother me :D
Nismoogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:09 PM   #18
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:20 PM   #19
Turbo Supra
loljonmechley

Turbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really nice
Your myspace is neat.
Old 12-27-2009, 08:23 PM   #20
KEMP
#1 loved by CSS

KEMP is infamous around these partsKEMP is infamous around these partsKEMP is infamous around these partsKEMP is infamous around these partsKEMP is infamous around these partsKEMP is infamous around these partsKEMP is infamous around these partsKEMP is infamous around these parts
1) buhahahah get off my nuts bish.
2)your a very ignorant person to suggest that a ca18 is not a powerful engine and that it wont beat anything with a 2J in it.
3)do you know whats done to my car/how "fast" it is/and its specs? obviously fucking not, and even people who hate me can vouche that my ca18 is somewhat "powerful"
4)take your RB and shove it up your ass.

Good day, Happy new year.

2002 325ci- Stock, 5spd, fully loaded, m-tech

SHIFT_Lag

SlowCarCrew
KEMP is offline   Reply With Quote