TSS Detailing (e30 interior) - Page 3 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Buyer / Seller Feedback

Old 06-22-2011, 11:11 PM   #41
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to dsmawd350
i think you need an alignment....
dsmawd350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2011, 11:11 PM   #42
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
I like it.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:12 PM   #43
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to dsmawd350
i dont like how the front wheel sticks out more than the rear
dsmawd350 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-22-2011, 11:13 PM   #44
cincySVT
Damn Krauts

cincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmawd350 View Post
i dont like how the front wheel sticks out more than the rear
It doesnt. It just looks like it. And it has camber plates on it, so it will be adjusted. Just never really got around to it. The rear arches are lower on the rear than the fronts on e30s, thereby makes the wheel tuck in the rear but not in the front so it looks like they stick out more. If I pull the front fender like I did the rear, they would match better, but I dont really care. Its a 2k car

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincySVT View Post
We need to talk to push, but always down for hooters. Nobody can be mad with wings, beer, and titties in their face

Last edited by cincySVT; 06-22-2011 at 11:15 PM..
cincySVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:15 PM   #45
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincySVT View Post
Thanks. I was trying to hold out for a G20 or Civic, but then I realized I like women not men, so I knew that wouldnt work out
I was just fucking with ya lol.... Too many positive comments lol....

Granted the Bmw is neat I'd still rather have my cars. Lmk if you want pooooooped on
2006 Civic SI (reliable and awesome)
2003 Honda CRV
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:21 PM   #46
cincySVT
Damn Krauts

cincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt21 View Post
I was just fucking with ya lol.... Too many positive comments lol....

Granted the Bmw is neat I'd still rather have my cars. Lmk if you want pooooooped on
I know, I was playing along. My car is a turd, for now
Old 06-22-2011, 11:24 PM   #47
ej1bmx
Haz 0 El Es Ex

ej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to behold
Eh, not feeling the wheels. Looks clean though. Overall, I like it. It's nice seeing something a little different from the same stanced out VW's.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:27 PM   #48
cincySVT
Damn Krauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej1bmx View Post
Eh, not feeling the wheels. Looks clean though. Overall, I like it. It's nice seeing something a little different from the same stanced out VW's.
Thanks. Yeah I actually went with the beefy tires. Im not big on the stretched, form before function look.