Fs-06 c55 amg - Page 3 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Cars for sale

Old 11-17-2013, 04:16 PM   #41
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
can't wait to see your next boring car purchase!
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2013, 04:22 PM   #42
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
I bought a truck. Still boring
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 04:52 PM   #43
99ebpsi24
EURO TRSH

99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
I bought a truck. Still boring
99ebpsi24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2013, 05:12 PM   #44
brent_si™
Ramming speed!

brent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnick View Post
Did brentsi ever sell that stupid evo?
I kinda stopped trying after the caddy sold honestly. Its still sitting in my garage hasn't been started in about a month. It will be gone tomorrow tho.

Quote:
Not sure but wouldn't go 600 more to buy a car that was already at trade in price with extras.
This isn't unicef...gotta pay to play!
I thought we were off like 1500. Either way I'm kind of glad I didn't buy the merc. Found a few other cars I think I'm going to like a lot more. Or I can pay off everything I have. That way I can spend more money on hookers and blow in vegas in a few months.
Old 11-17-2013, 05:16 PM   #45
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
What could you like more for cheaper than the amg or ctsv? A mustang? El oh el
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:41 PM   #46
brent_si™
Ramming speed!

brent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
What could you like more for cheaper than the amg or ctsv? A mustang? El oh el
I will probably end up spending about 18k. It just isn't the right time right now. Need to wait a few months. I'm seriously considering a duramax.
brent_si™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:00 PM   #47
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
335i
Old 11-18-2013, 05:59 PM   #48
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
sold it to some nice house wife I am sure.

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote