Mileage: 125k
Price: $8000
What is your name: Ryan
What is your Email Address: relivrj@yahoo.com
What is your Phone number: PM for Cell Number
What is your City: Brookville
What is your State: Ohio
What is your Zip code: 45309

Black Kouki S14 Base Model--- Car has RB25DET S2 motor swap that is all stock engine wise.
No crusie control, no power locks, no a/c, no sunroof. Car does have Power Windows.
Mods:
-Greddy RSPL Front Mount Intercooler (4 inch core)
-HKS SSQV BOV
-Open Dump (yeah I know it's on a stock turbo....)
-Apexi N1 Exhaust
-Electric Fans
-Nismo FPR
-----------------
-Version Select Kit--- Missing One side skirt(was warped pretty bad when I got the kit...met its demise in the garage one day by accident)
-MB Motoring Battles (17x10 all around)
-Vis Carbon Fiber Vented Hood (not great fitment but still looks good and helps with cooling...does not currently have hood pins as it has not been driven much at all with the hood)
-Sparco Suede Steering Wheel
-Autometer A/F, Boost, Oil Pressure Gauges
-----------------
-Powertrix Coilovers (better known around the Z32 Community)
-Battery Relocated to trunk
-----------------
Bad Stuff/Things that could use some improvement =/ :
-Dashboard has hole where airbag used to be from previous owner... when I bought the car it just had a metal plate over the hole.
-Gauges need mounted...they are hooked up, just hanging right now.
-No turn signals---guy that did the wiring for swap apparently did not know how to wire that in.
-No windshield wipers!!----Same issue as above... the guy who did the wiring did not do this.
-Motor Mounts need welded in--- Top Hat mounts were supposed to be welded by person who did the wiring... I got the car home and found out that this was not done either.
-Trunk has holes from previous owner mounting GT style wing on trunk.
-Kit is not painted.

That's all I can think of right now. I am going out to take pictures as soon as the camera charges up some more. This really is an awesome car for someone that has the time to put into it. To be honest, it does not need a ton of work to be out on the track and hitting walls or driving around the streets this summer. I hate to see the car go but there is always time for toys later. Just focusing on my business and more important things right now and backing off of the toys for a little while.

Price is $8000 and I am pretty firm on that. I am not accepting any trades right now.

Please keep the opinions and negative comments to yourself and keep this as professional and clean as possible everyone =0)

Pics up within the next 2-3 hours!

Thanks for looking guys and gals.

Ryan
InvestRBS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2010, 12:08 PM   #2
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
In for pics. Sounds like a super nice car.

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:10 PM   #3
PiranhaMatt
Nissan Fanboy

PiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to all
I've got to question the wheels; the widest MB battles ever came in was 9.5"

Last edited by PiranhaMatt; 03-03-2010 at 12:12 PM..
PiranhaMatt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2010, 12:41 PM   #4
jfisher

jfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jfisher Send a message via MSN to jfisher
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiranhaMatt View Post
Probably measured on the outside of the lips.

2013 Cruze Eco 1.4T 6MT
1993 Mustang
2007 Yamaha R1
jfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:42 PM   #5
Scar Bro
dat woo woo

Scar Bro is just really niceScar Bro is just really niceScar Bro is just really niceScar Bro is just really niceScar Bro is just really niceScar Bro is just really niceScar Bro is just really niceScar Bro is just really niceScar Bro is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiranhaMatt View Post
x2 neither have I. lol

1989 240sx Coupe-I/H/E Dual Cam-Sold
1989 240sx Hatch-Sold

Shift_ K sweet?
Scar Bro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:49 PM   #6
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to dsmawd350
maybe he is off by .5'' OMG!!
dsmawd350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:07 PM   #7
Brennan
CSS regular

Brennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura about
pics please.

edit: last i checked, you don't have to wire most of that stuff in when you do the rb swap.

Last edited by Brennan; 03-03-2010 at 01:16 PM..
Brennan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:09 PM   #8
PiranhaMatt
Nissan Fanboy

PiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmawd350 View Post
Accuracy matters when selling things. I was not being an asshole, I was informing.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:10 PM   #9
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmawd350 View Post
i lol'd
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:33 PM   #10
stang99gtv8
Bang Bang

stang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nice
Are these things really worth that price?

8k for a car that needs motor mounts welded, kit painted, wiper and turn signals not working, no air bags and a hole where it used to be, gauges need installed, spoiler holes, no a/c, not even power locks, hood doesn't fit right....

I mean yeah I understand that engine complete costs good money, but are they really worth this much for this total specific package?

Not downing your car or ad because I honestly don't know the value of these things, but that seems pretty steep for what's listed. Maybe it's a steal though, I dunno.

R.I.P. Hot Rod - Ahmed - Colt45
stang99gtv8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:52 PM   #11
Brennan
CSS regular

Brennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by stang99gtv8 View Post
Are these things really worth that price?

8k for a car that needs motor mounts welded, kit painted, wiper and turn signals not working, no air bags and a hole where it used to be, gauges need installed, spoiler holes, no a/c, not even power locks, hood doesn't fit right....

I mean yeah I understand that engine complete costs good money, but are they really worth this much for this total specific package?

Not downing your car or ad because I honestly don't know the value of these things, but that seems pretty steep for what's listed. Maybe it's a steal though, I dunno.
the engines aren't even that much.. i'm ordering my long block for $850 with $100 shipping.. i guess the pictures will tell
Brennan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:47 PM   #12
InvestRBS14
CSS newbie

InvestRBS14 is on a distinguished road
Lol Hey sorry yeah the wheels are 17x9.5... Thanks for the correction.

Complete RB25 swaps in good running order, ready to go usually run around $2600-$3000 depending on where you get it from and the condition of the motor. Sure, you can get a long block for cheap... You can find many common swap picks for cheap when buying just a long block.

@stang99gtv8---- I guess it depends on the buyer....it sounds like to you, this car is not worth $8000. But the things that need done on this car, really are not that bad when considering the fact that the market for people interested in a car such as this is probably going to be someone looking for a fun car to take to the track and drift and/or autox. With that said, these guys and gals also realize that the work that this car needs, is pretty small compared to the rest of the work and money already invested.

I do appreciate everyone's input and like I said before, let's please keep this professional and courteous.

Posting pics in a few minutes for those who asked... I had to snap some pretty crappy ones on my way out of the house as I had to meet a client and I was in a hurry. i will gladly take some better ones tomorrow.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:52 PM   #13
InvestRBS14
CSS newbie

InvestRBS14 is on a distinguished road

The Kit other than the front bumper, is currently off. I will take pictures of the rear bumper and skirt on if needed as well. Like I said, these were snapped very quickly so I did not have time to move the snow and pull the car back into a more clear spot etc.

Also.....
I highly recommend that whoever buys this car, transports it by Flatbed since the motor mounts are not welded in. Although welding the mounts is a very quick and easy thing to do, I simply do not have the time to do it, nor do I have a welder of any kind.

Last edited by InvestRBS14; 03-03-2010 at 03:54 PM.. Reason: Added info
Old 03-03-2010, 03:58 PM   #14
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brennan View Post
the engines aren't even that much.. i'm ordering my long block for $850 with $100 shipping.. i guess the pictures will tell
Well yeah but you're also not staying stock either. Freddy manifold, Q45 throttle body, aftermarket top mount exhaust manifold, big turbo etc. So when you factor in the $950 engine price, include the cost for all the parts mentioned above.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:21 PM   #15
240sxgirlracer
2jz no shit!

240sxgirlracer is on a distinguished road
I have seen this car somewhere before, just can't put my finger on it. GL with the sale.

2001 Lexus is300-- 2JZ-GE
240sxgirlracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:24 PM   #16
oneslowgtp
GM sellout

oneslowgtp has a spectacular aura aboutoneslowgtp has a spectacular aura aboutoneslowgtp has a spectacular aura aboutoneslowgtp has a spectacular aura aboutoneslowgtp has a spectacular aura aboutoneslowgtp has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to oneslowgtp Send a message via Yahoo to oneslowgtp
Would be awsome with a little work.....

If it was more in the 5k area I would be very intersted..... GLWS
Old 03-03-2010, 05:37 PM   #17
Widebody
2,000 posts club

Widebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Widebody
Looks like rick's car "ricksil80"? car? I highly doubt it is but it has a similar look from what i remember
Widebody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:08 PM   #18
redsr240sx
CSS regular

redsr240sx is on a distinguished roadredsr240sx is on a distinguished road
nice car glws.. is there rear interior? in the pic with the trunk it looks kind gutted.. not to bad of a price maybe a TAD lower but not much.. and someone who can deal with the little things it'll be a great car..
redsr240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:25 PM   #19
PiranhaMatt
Nissan Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widebody View Post
Looks like rick's car "ricksil80"? car? I highly doubt it is but it has a similar look from what i remember
Definitely not his. I saw it not too long ago safely tucked away in his garage.
Old 03-03-2010, 06:26 PM   #20
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Eight fucking grand?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote