New Website Just Launched... NatiRides.com - Page 3 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Media Center

Old 01-16-2010, 05:02 PM   #41
slow97S10
CSS newbie

slow97S10 will become famous soon enoughslow97S10 will become famous soon enoughslow97S10 will become famous soon enoughslow97S10 will become famous soon enough
Some people can't handle the truth!
slow97S10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2010, 05:09 PM   #42
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Im really really excited to join the site. I love meeting new people and their cars!

I dont know what all of you are bitching about.

Ive just got so sick and tired of having so much fun on CSS bashing people like kemp and shelbyfag, and i rather hang around with some fag ricers and their sweet ass 80 mph trappin cars!

Bye Css! lol
Old 01-16-2010, 05:24 PM   #43
sohcthunder
Asshole By Nature(ABN)

sohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to sohcthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
Im really really excited to join the site. I love meeting new people and their cars!

I dont know what all of you are bitching about.

Ive just got so sick and tired of having so much fun on CSS bashing people like kemp and shelbyfag, and i rather hang around with some fag ricers and their sweet ass 80 mph trappin cars!

Bye Css! lol
Good riddance...

<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati View Post

Its guys that gas these bitches up and make them think its ok to be out of the kitchen. Next thing you know she is gonna be talking back and acting up in public
sohcthunder is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2010, 05:24 PM   #44
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
I'm sending in the hounds......

Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:32 PM   #45
Distinctive_G

Distinctive_G is infamous around these partsDistinctive_G is infamous around these partsDistinctive_G is infamous around these partsDistinctive_G is infamous around these parts
I didnt say OMG come join!!! I just made a simple post about the new site out there... and its nothing like CSS.

Its actually a diffeent kind of sit, i dont know why you all think its for ricers... all the "ricers" are located on this website. Which is all good, but NatiRides.com is not just for imports, domestics, performance cars, show cars, motorcycles, and trucks, but the talking shit about other people is not tolerated like it is here. If you dont like someones rides you keep your mouth shut... here you can run your mouths about whos got what, yet the ones that run their mouths the most are just jealous of what everyone else has so i guess it makes them feel better about themselves.

I have noticed the ones that work their ass off for their cars dont run their mouths near as much as someone who's had everything given to them or someone who doesnt have shit. Its ok if you dont, but dont run your mouth about other people if you have nothing yourself.

Those type of people never will have anything either unless they go find a job and not sit on the computer all hours of the day running their mouths.

So if your mature and wanting to come then come, if not then stay here, not hurting us over there any.
Distinctive_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:34 PM   #46
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
I'm assuming you drive an Infiniti G35?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:35 PM   #47
whitedime
Burnoffs

whitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to whitedime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distinctive_G View Post
I didnt say OMG come join!!! I just made a simple post about the new site out there... and its nothing like CSS.

Its actually a diffeent kind of sit, i dont know why you all think its for ricers... all the "ricers" are located on this website. Which is all good, but NatiRides.com is not just for imports, domestics, performance cars, show cars, motorcycles, and trucks, but the talking shit about other people is not tolerated like it is here. If you dont like someones rides you keep your mouth shut... here you can run your mouths about whos got what, yet the ones that run their mouths the most are just jealous of what everyone else has so i guess it makes them feel better about themselves.

I have noticed the ones that work their ass off for their cars dont run their mouths near as much as someone who's had everything given to them or someone who doesnt have shit. Its ok if you dont, but dont run your mouth about other people if you have nothing yourself.

Those type of people never will have anything either unless they go find a job and not sit on the computer all hours of the day running their mouths.

So if your mature and wanting to come then come, if not then stay here, not hurting us over there any.
Fuck you

My Car > Your Car

Fag

whitedime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:36 PM   #48
najanaja
C.K.S.

najanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to najanaja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roca Fella Bryan View Post
I'm assuming you drive an Infiniti G35?
poor guy
Old 01-16-2010, 05:37 PM   #49
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
Bimmer - Take it down.
Old 01-16-2010, 05:37 PM   #50
sohcthunder
Asshole By Nature(ABN)

sohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to sohcthunder
Quote:

So, what exactly do YOU drive to be making a post such as this....
sohcthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:39 PM   #51
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

Bimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Bimmer
Quote:

They have 10 members so far. And 3 are from CSS just making fun of them.

We run our mouths because we know we can back it up heh heh. And the only ricer on this site is RFB and we approve of his ricerness.
Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:40 PM   #52
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

Bimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Jeff View Post
Bimmer - Take it down.
Already working on it.

jeremy arvin
4325 Cordial Pl
Batavia, Ohio 45103-3161
is gonna be pissed when I take over his Brinkster DNS records. Maybe I'll point it to CSR
Old 01-16-2010, 05:45 PM   #53
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Bimmer has been funnier lately.

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:45 PM   #54
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

I've been smoking less...
Old 01-16-2010, 05:45 PM   #55
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Quote:

Hmmmm....
Quote:
No i dont have the "Cloud car" I have a car worth more than yours
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:56 PM   #56
Tugboat
CSS adict

Tugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, get the fuck out "G". If you fags are going to get your pussies hurt over the word "rice" or "ricer", then you cheesedicks will definitely not fit in here, probably a good thing you started that website...and I'm sure with such great marketing skills, you will definitely be able to obtain a lot of advertisement from "grass cutters", painters, illegal contractors etc...But I think you might need to lower the advertising price, since all of the advertising requests you're going to have, are going to come from people who don't exactly make minimum wage, or have green cards...HA.

So why don't you just take your cavalcade of customs, bodykit having ass down the street and go get a fucking wire wheel put on the trunk of your car, and while youre at it, airbrush some fucking skulls and naked bitches on the trunk, with some fake dollars covering their titties.

After you're done, take your fucking air ride equipped minitrucks, slow fucking garbage bodykitted gook mobiles, your cheech and chong mexican blanketed interior impalas, and fucking wigger ass chromed out busas back the fuck to that garbage website, and stroke each other over how badass the new bomex kit is.
my car when its done all motor will at the slowest run a mid 10 i'll put my title on that. i'm not building a stock motor or a street legal car. i'm building a real 4 cyl not like most of the kids that think when you throw a gsr or a single in a car with some headers and a chipped ecu it's fast.

Last edited by Tugboat; 01-16-2010 at 06:02 PM..
Tugboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:57 PM   #57
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
Hmmmm....

I see what you did there.
Old 01-16-2010, 06:05 PM   #58
slow97S10
CSS newbie

slow97S10 will become famous soon enoughslow97S10 will become famous soon enoughslow97S10 will become famous soon enoughslow97S10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
Hmmmm....

You're doing it wrong!
slow97S10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:05 PM   #59
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

There is already a site for what you are talking about. its called cincysportscar.com

And there are actually nice cars on there like porches,bmws,audis, ferarris.
So basically, you are trying to copy and you will really just fail.

WTF .... 40 people in the media center right now! lol

Last edited by Biturbowagon; 01-16-2010 at 06:12 PM..
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:15 PM   #60
Distinctive_G

Distinctive_G is infamous around these partsDistinctive_G is infamous around these partsDistinctive_G is infamous around these partsDistinctive_G is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
There is already a site for what you are talking about. its called cincysportscar.com

And there are actually nice cars on there like porches,bmws,audis, ferarris.
So basically, you are trying to copy and you will really just fail.

WTF .... 40 people in the media center right now! lol
never heard of it...
Distinctive_G is offline   Reply With Quote