1996 Ford probe - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Cars for sale

Old 06-23-2009, 01:23 PM   #21
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

SHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enoughSHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enoughSHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Probedriva View Post
Wtf makes it worth 173$ ?? Seriously, why make fun of someones car, I'm just trying to sell it =(.
That was a generous offer IMO lol.

WAGON#2We don't join bandwagons, We drive them!
SHIFT_Lock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2009, 01:24 PM   #22
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoonyGT View Post
Let's look at the ricer math:

6500 X (riced out coefficient of .2) - (94.45 x month you owned it) / 3.14 (aka pi for the hell of it)

Now let's assume you owned said probe for 8 months so what do we get for its ricer worth?

173.375 or basically 173 dollars. That's my offer.

Now, if you owned it a year ill give you 53 bucks haha.
Epic. Now that would be the RFB quote of the month next month, but I don't want to be like Donnie with a half-page long signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:25 PM   #23
SpoonyGT
Motorboatin SOB

SpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to all
Unless ur selling It to a mexican ur not getting anywhere near that. Let's be realistic. That car has almost 200k miles and an engine knock and u want 4500 for it? I could go buy a mid nineties z28 for that or a 240.
SpoonyGT is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2009, 01:25 PM   #24
Probedriva

Probedriva is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roca Fella Bryan View Post
Epic. Now that would be the RFB quote of the month next month, but I don't want to be like Donnie with a half-page long signature.
I'll trade you for the maximpadma
Probedriva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:25 PM   #25
Regulator
CSS newbie

Regulator has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Give the guy a break, it looks better than half the Honda's in town

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, I looked and behold: a pale horse.
And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him."
Regulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:27 PM   #26
Probedriva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulator View Post
Thank you
Old 06-23-2009, 01:28 PM   #27
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
I'll trade you for the \\\\\ maximpadma
Despite the face that my current family car is far superior to your vehicle, and I applaud your attempt to joke around. . . I cannot ignore the fact that you're currently trying to sell a paint-faded, blown up, automatic 1996 Ford Probe and you honestly think its worth $4500.

That is just an LOL bro.

Old 06-23-2009, 01:28 PM   #28
SpoonyGT
Motorboatin SOB

SpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to all
Quote:
Its a fucking probe? a car named after a supository or an anal exploratory device. Come the fuck on lol
Old 06-23-2009, 01:30 PM   #29
Regulator
CSS newbie

Quote:
Its a fucking probe? a car named after a supository or an anal exploratory device. Come the fuck on lol
It's a name? It'd probably be faster than most entry level Honda's you can buy for the same price, too.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:30 PM   #30
Probedriva

Quote:
Not everyone can be rich like you...
Old 06-23-2009, 01:35 PM   #31
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Quote:
It's a name? It'd probably be faster than most entry level Honda's you can buy for the same price, too.
Are you serious? GTFO. Sochthunder's D-slammer coupe would rick roll the fuck out an automatic V6 Probe, even if he started one gear up.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:35 PM   #32
Cincityplaya

Cincityplaya is on a distinguished road
Hey bro I have always liked probes but thats a little steep. I have $2000 cash if the knock isnt that bad. Im assuming your joking about the 16 yo reaming it. Let me Know I need a dd.
Cincityplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:35 PM   #33
Probedriva

Quote:
Are you serious? GTFO. Sochthunder's D-slammer coupe would rick roll the fuck out an automatic V6 Probe.
Who even mentions rick roll now days?
Old 06-23-2009, 01:37 PM   #34
Probedriva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincityplaya View Post
Hey bro I have always liked probes but thats a little steep. I have $2000 cash if the knock isnt that bad. Im assuming your joking about the 16 yo reaming it. Let me Know I need a dd.
I'll have to think about it, that seems to be a bit low. This is a fast car for what it is. I roll up on some hondas all the time.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:40 PM   #35
SpoonyGT
Motorboatin SOB

Quote:
Not everyone can be rich like you...
Rich? Hardly. I'm a poor college kid but I do pay for everything and work a full time job as well so GTFO with that I'm poor bullshit. You bought a beat to fuck car for way too much and are trying to rip someone off by selling it. My mommy and daddy don't pay for shit and why do u keep bringing up honduhs? Who cares? That's like saying I can run faster than a double amputee.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:41 PM   #36
Tugboat
CSS adict

Tugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I'll have to think about it, that seems to be a bit low. This is a fast car for what it is. I roll up on some hondas all the time.
MOTHERFUCKER.

No, you don't "roll up on hondas", I've had 4 of these shitheaps now, so I think I might know a thing or two about them. Stock, they are slow. Bolton's, they are slow. Turbo'ed, they are just unreliable garbage. Oh, and yours is an auto car with a rod knock. Get the fuck out.

I have one now, sitting in a fucking barn, that would make yours look even shittier than it already does.

Fucking leave queefcake.
my car when its done all motor will at the slowest run a mid 10 i'll put my title on that. i'm not building a stock motor or a street legal car. i'm building a real 4 cyl not like most of the kids that think when you throw a gsr or a single in a car with some headers and a chipped ecu it's fast.

Tugboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:42 PM   #37
SpoonyGT
Motorboatin SOB

This has to be a fucking joke I mean really?
Old 06-23-2009, 01:42 PM   #38
Regulator
CSS newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugboat View Post
MOTHERFUCKER.

No, you don't "roll up on hondas", I've had 4 of these shitheaps now, so I think I might know a thing or two about them. Stock, they are slow. Bolton's, they are slow. Turbo'ed, they are just unreliable garbage. Oh, and yours is an auto car with a rod knock. Get the fuck out.

I have one now, sitting in a fucking barn, that would make yours look even shittier than it already does.

Fucking leave queefcake.
You'd think after the first pile you wouldn't buy 3 more just like it
Old 06-23-2009, 01:43 PM   #39
Regulator
CSS newbie

Quote:
Are you serious? GTFO. Sochthunder's D-slammer coupe would rick roll the fuck out an automatic V6 Probe, even if he started one gear up.
Neat. Look who gives nofucks. Oh yeah, that'd be me
Old 06-23-2009, 01:43 PM   #40
Cincityplaya

Cincityplaya is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugboat View Post
MOTHERFUCKER.

Fucking leave queefcake.
Is this said probe for sale? How much? Whats wrong with the motor?
Cincityplaya is offline   Reply With Quote