Any Challenger SRT8 Gents around here? - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Dodge / Mopar Discussion

Old 01-07-2010, 04:13 PM   #21
SmokinSrt
2,000 posts club

SmokinSrt can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf13 View Post
I'm looking at picking up a SRT8 Grand Cherokee and can't wait to see how slow it is!
I hate you, j/k, what color you wanting? I think they are so bad ass, kid at Miami Oxford had one that was lowered with exhaust really gave it a good stance and sound.
SmokinSrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2010, 12:08 AM   #22
blundar
jackass of all trades

blundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to blundar Send a message via AIM to blundar
I've got a whole bunch of people running 12.9x on street tires with one of our mail order tunes and bolt ons. The Jeeps are tanks beyond all tankhood, but rather surprising. Just don't play with forced induction unless you have excessively deep pockets because the trannies and transfer cases self destruct around 5xx ft/lbs. I'm not really into SUVs, but these things aren't horrible. Reek of the Daimler influence.
Zerolift: http://www.zeroliftautolab.com 5138742508
RIP Modular Depot.
blundar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:20 AM   #23
InvestRBS14
CSS newbie

InvestRBS14 is on a distinguished road
We actually went to the Richard Petty Driving Experience at Indy Speedway back in September which was actually put on by the SRT Crew from Dodge. I had a chance to drive them all around the track and I can honestly say that the Jeep surprised the heck out of me and if you are looking for a family friendly car that is fun, then that is the answer. It may be heavy but it pulled very hard and very strong and really was one of the more fun to drive out of the bunch. My fiance and I actually considered buying one this summer/fall. To be honest I somewhat favor the Jeep over the rest of the line up lol
InvestRBS14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2010, 11:37 AM   #24
Wolf13
1,000 posts club

Wolf13 has a spectacular aura aboutWolf13 has a spectacular aura aboutWolf13 has a spectacular aura aboutWolf13 has a spectacular aura aboutWolf13 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinSrt View Post
I hate you, j/k, what color you wanting? I think they are so bad ass, kid at Miami Oxford had one that was lowered with exhaust really gave it a good stance and sound.
My wife wanted a kid so I ok'ed it if I could get the SRT8 mommy mobile!

I really don't know. I love the Murdered out black ones but those are heard to keep in steller condition.

I like the silver because they will look clean even when dirty. I guess which ever color falls into my lap at a good price.

I'm going to but Bwoody springs on it first thing. They look awesome with a better stance!

I'm a jeep guy so I wonder how I can tweak the Tcase to hold the power of a blower??!!
Lol, yeah I won't be doing anything major to it. It'll just be a cool, quick mom mobile.
Wolf13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:36 PM   #25
cabech984

cabech984 has a spectacular aura aboutcabech984 has a spectacular aura aboutcabech984 has a spectacular aura aboutcabech984 has a spectacular aura aboutcabech984 has a spectacular aura aboutcabech984 has a spectacular aura about
I went to an SRT owners thing up here in the Dayton area a few years back that dodge hosted at the Nutter Center. They had the whole SRT lineup out there and I got to autocross the Cherokee SRT8. That SUV is pretty quick and kinda ballin

It was badass!! Also got to do the crossfire srt. They had "professional" drivers out there drifting vipers, magnum srt8's and charger srt8s. Lots of fun!!!!!!!!
Old 01-08-2010, 10:16 PM   #26
InvestRBS14
CSS newbie

InvestRBS14 is on a distinguished road
^ Sounds similar to the event that we went to. Lots of fun the SRT8 Jeep and the 300C were the most impressive to me. I like a little lux with my fun lol.
InvestRBS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:48 AM   #27
08 Vette
1,000 posts club

08 Vette has a spectacular aura about08 Vette has a spectacular aura about08 Vette has a spectacular aura about08 Vette has a spectacular aura about08 Vette has a spectacular aura about08 Vette has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by R/T View Post
+1 for DCX/Mod Depot, they've done some work on a friend's Charger R/T, it would be very badass.
Kenny's the only person I've let tune my cars since he opened the doors @ MD.
He's tuned my cobras and my Vette. Lately I've been sending him a few of the Mopar boys. All have been very happy with MD.
Stand up guy who does good work!
08 Vette is offline   Reply With Quote