Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Tech > Import Tech

Old 05-18-2013, 06:40 PM   #1
95gsr
1,000 posts club

95gsr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 95gsr
92 civic axle nut
what other options do i have to get this axle nut off. i have already broke one breaker bar and dont want to break another. how else can i get this thing loose? i dont have any air. im stuck doing this in my apartment complex. so thats not helping me either. does anybody have any tips please.
95gsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2013, 06:42 PM   #2
Speed Kills
SYR

Speed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Speed Kills
Heat.
Speed Kills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 08:24 PM   #3
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Yeah dipshit go buy a fucking map gas torch at home depot for like 5 bucks and burn that shit to the ground when you are done.

Old 05-18-2013, 08:46 PM   #4
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
lmfao..... like
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:17 PM   #5
cincySVT
Damn Krauts

cincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnick View Post
Yeah dipshit go buy a fucking map gas torch at home depot for like 5 bucks and burn that shit to the ground when you are done.
Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincySVT View Post
We need to talk to push, but always down for hooters. Nobody can be mad with wings, beer, and titties in their face
cincySVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:47 PM   #6
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:22 AM   #7
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
drive somewhere to someone that has air to crack your nuts loose before you start said work on car.

Easy with the MAP or else you'll need a wheel bearing as well.

Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:31 AM   #8
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
And don't forget to eatshit when you're done
WhiteT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:38 AM   #9
95gsr
1,000 posts club

its kind of hard to drive the car with the lower ball joint broke. but anyways i have gotten the whole spindle off with the axle still on it. is there any machine shops that are open on a sunday that would press in a new ball joint and get the axle nut off?
Old 05-19-2013, 10:02 AM   #10
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
You're not good at cars, are you?

coolnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:08 PM   #11
95gsr
1,000 posts club

yes i am, but its kind of hard to work on a car when its stuck at an apartment complex and you have very limited tools to do it with. but i got the ball joint put on for me this morning and brought the spindle back and car is fixed now.
Old 05-19-2013, 02:01 PM   #12
hksdsm11

hksdsm11 is a glorious beacon of lighthksdsm11 is a glorious beacon of lighthksdsm11 is a glorious beacon of lighthksdsm11 is a glorious beacon of lighthksdsm11 is a glorious beacon of lighthksdsm11 is a glorious beacon of lighthksdsm11 is a glorious beacon of lighthksdsm11 is a glorious beacon of lighthksdsm11 is a glorious beacon of lighthksdsm11 is a glorious beacon of lighthksdsm11 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to hksdsm11
Next time don't buy your breaker bar from harbor freight and you won't have an issue.
hksdsm11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:38 PM   #13
coolnick
is a ricer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hksdsm11 View Post
Next time don't buy your breaker bar from harbor freight and you won't have an issue.
Why do you say that? Sounds like it worked as advertised.

coolnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:20 PM   #14
bomdoutscort
CSS newbie

bomdoutscort is on a distinguished road
Quote:
lolz here!!!!!
Old 05-20-2013, 08:21 PM   #15
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote