sickest stang ever made - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Ford Discussions

Old 01-31-2010, 09:32 AM   #1
third_shift|studios
;)

third_shift|studios will become famous soon enoughthird_shift|studios will become famous soon enoughthird_shift|studios will become famous soon enoughthird_shift|studios will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to third_shift|studios
sickest stang ever made
@ only $135k i'll buy 2!

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2010...c-mustang.aspx

Custom Car Emblems
from third_shift|studios
Cincinnati Car Detailing from ts|s detailing
jaison tortorea

third_shift|studios is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2010, 09:39 AM   #2
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
thats wild, but i wonder how it will hold up to the test of time. it would suck if it faded and cracked.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:42 AM   #3
Hot Rod
The Emperor

Hot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hot Rod
If you do CF right it'll last forever and won't fade. Your $300 CF hoods you see for sale are not of that type

Old 01-31-2010, 10:18 AM   #4
HONDUH
IS DTFITB 4SHO

HONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura about
One of the sexiest cars I have ever saw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Kills View Post
Negative. A proper shift should be performed with your right foot on the floor, no need to worry about "keeping the revs up."

Bandwagon #07.
2004 GTO
HONDUH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:13 PM   #5
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Wow that this is siiiiiick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:45 PM   #6
nsaniti
OMNOMNOM

nsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of light
thats definitely pure sex.

nsaniti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:46 PM   #7
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to dsmawd350
mehhh. I think a fox coupe, nice sn95, and 03/04 cobra all look better than the new mustangs. but then again im not much of a fan of the new styling. I think 4th gens look way better than the new camaros. and the chargers and shit are ugly too
dsmawd350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:09 PM   #8
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
I think it looks great, but...

Behind this carbon fiber grill rests the heart of the RTR-C, as well as an over-sized radiator. This is equipped with a 4.6L 3-valve motor with a Ford Racing Superpack Supercharger kit with an upgraded heat exchanger pushing over 550HP. All of the RTR-C's to be built will come with the new 5.0L 4 valve motor and a Ford Racing Supercharger to put out an estimated 650+ HP.

This whole thing would be a bagillion times cooler if they started with a '10 GT500. They have more power stock than this thing does.

RIP - Vinny, Hotrod, Ahmed, Blacklist...
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:51 PM   #9
Widebody
2,000 posts club

Widebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Widebody
He doesnt need all of that he is a drifter dawg

Anyway, that last pic really stuck out as looking supra-ish to me due to the rear. Am i the only one?

Example:
Widebody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:09 AM   #10
jack
Banned

jack is on a distinguished roadjack is on a distinguished road
i can see where you get the resemblance. although cf is very durable, it's going to get expensive fixing that car when he hits other cars/walls ext. must be nice having unlimited funds.
jack is offline   Reply With Quote