Brent-The Man @ BTM Racing - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Buyer / Seller Feedback

Old 11-16-2008, 10:40 PM   #1
Ty.

Ty. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Ty.
Brent-The Man @ BTM Racing
I contracted BTM Racing to replace 2 Control arm bushings on our 2002 bmw 325i.

Brent brought the bushings and a few specialty tools and came to my house to do the labor. This job would of cost us roughly $400 to get done somewhere else, and he did it for roughly 1/4 the cost INCLUDING the parts needed to do it

Normally i do this sort of stuff myself, but im lazy and it would of never gotten done. Brent came over and within an hour he had both of them replaced and the problem was solved. This was the best $100 i have ever spent on a car, b/c i didnt get a spec of dirt on me in the process (and i even put a set of gloves on just incase some dirt happened to fly up and get on my hands while i sat to the side and watched him do manual labor ) Not only that, but as usual, i talked him into buying a part while he was here, and he actually ended up leaving SPENDING $200 rather than just leaving with $100 LOL :)

BTM Racing did a great job and i'll gladly pay him again to do cheap repairs to my vehicles that i am to lazy to do

-Ty

Email: ty@tcsmotorsports.com
AIM: tcsmotorsports
Ty. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 10:41 PM   #2
altima3.5se
shift_DEAD

altima3.5se is just really nicealtima3.5se is just really nicealtima3.5se is just really nicealtima3.5se is just really nicealtima3.5se is just really nicealtima3.5se is just really nicealtima3.5se is just really nicealtima3.5se is just really nicealtima3.5se is just really nicealtima3.5se is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to altima3.5se
BTM racing does great work at good prices. he installed my headers for dirt cheap compared to a shop
altima3.5se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 01:49 AM   #3
whitedime
Burnoffs

whitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to whitedime
You guys are fags

whitedime is offline   Reply With Quote