VW Help - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Audi/VW

Old 09-29-2011, 01:09 PM   #1
Ampypants
Man whore club

Ampypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ampypants
VW Help
So does anyone on here have any experience with VW stuff? I took over the wifey's old VW as a daily and there are a few issues I need to work out. Would love a second set of hands or some input.

Spanks Ladies
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2011, 01:11 PM   #2
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
Need to know how to get the top down so you and Bruce can go joy riding??
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:17 PM   #3
HATEMENOW
Im just playin.

HATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to HATEMENOW Send a message via Yahoo to HATEMENOW
pm me, let me know whats up.

Old 09-29-2011, 04:03 PM   #4
Ampypants
Man whore club

Ampypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ampypants
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloRice View Post
Need to know how to get the top down so you and Bruce can go joy riding??
Top works just fine......

Quote:
Originally Posted by HATEMENOW View Post
pm me, let me know whats up.
Thanks

The car went into limp mode, so I am going to scan the car tonight and figure out exactly which code it is throwing, but after doing some reading sounds likt is is one of the speed sensors. The main one that seems to be an issue requires dropping the trans to reach it.....OF COURSE

So I will keep you updated, I am sure I could use a hand with this madness!
Ampypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 06:18 PM   #5
MR2Don
Z OH SHIT

MR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MR2Don
Small grease fires work well in VW, its that whole Nazi fire & brimstone thing!

Set fire to the car and call your insurance agent, when they ask what happened just say Hitler came out of hell and tried to take the car back with him, but it was too stances out to be dragged back to hell.
MR2Don is offline   Reply With Quote