The build thread - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 03-02-2011, 12:37 AM   #21
RubinMSP3
Next mod please

RubinMSP3 will become famous soon enoughRubinMSP3 will become famous soon enoughRubinMSP3 will become famous soon enoughRubinMSP3 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by hksdsm11 View Post
Wut?
Bahah yea I was talking about the del sol swap

RubinMSP3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2011, 01:39 AM   #22
.vtec.
It's a joke^^^

.vtec. is on a distinguished road.vtec. is on a distinguished road
Looks pretty legit..

In for all the flaming and more pictures along the way. Lol
.vtec. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:40 AM   #23
GRNxS14
240s are gay.

GRNxS14 is a jewel in the roughGRNxS14 is a jewel in the roughGRNxS14 is a jewel in the roughGRNxS14 is a jewel in the roughGRNxS14 is a jewel in the roughGRNxS14 is a jewel in the roughGRNxS14 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to GRNxS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by .vtec. View Post
Looks pretty legit..

In for all the flaming and more pictures along the way. Lol
Pretty sad but youre right. Even a high hp 2jz s2000 build will get flamed on this site lol...

..........fml
GRNxS14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2011, 08:16 AM   #24
Jesse
Slow race car

Jesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Jesse
Yeah, photobucket is your friend.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:33 AM   #25
Sean
Wife's Car

Sean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sean
much better, looking legit!
Old 03-02-2011, 09:09 AM   #26
jfisher

jfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jfisher Send a message via MSN to jfisher
Looks like a nice pile of parts, I just hope your build goes better than your picture posting ability lol.

Is that bare block sitting in someones yard in the last few pics?

2013 Cruze Eco 1.4T 6MT
1993 Mustang
2007 Yamaha R1
jfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:10 AM   #27
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
Who's building the motor?
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:56 AM   #28
Larimer
CSSmakesyoudumb

Larimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Larimer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfisher View Post
I probably would have taped off where the oil filter mounts as well. And not painted it in a field. Looks good though otherwise, good luck.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:59 PM   #29
RubinMSP3
Next mod please

RubinMSP3 will become famous soon enoughRubinMSP3 will become famous soon enoughRubinMSP3 will become famous soon enoughRubinMSP3 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfisher View Post
Looks like a nice pile of parts, I just hope your build goes better than your picture posting ability lol.

That was after I painted it at my house and had it in the sun curing, the oil filter was taped off.
Old 03-02-2011, 02:15 PM   #30
projectxmatt

projectxmatt is on a distinguished road
Man that tial looks familiar....looking good.

---Restoring--- | --- The Beater ---
projectxmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 03:17 PM   #31
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Doe
This thread fails to deliver as a build thread. Looks more like a stack of parts thread. Coolnick could have done a few of those. I think its much cooler to have a build thread include actual things being built, but thats just me. hahahaha.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:42 PM   #32
Squale iii
Palshctib

Squale iii is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloRice View Post
Who's building the motor?
+1. And who is tuning it. That will answer alot of questions about how fast this car will be...or won't be.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:06 PM   #33
ForceFed
Fu(k (ivility

ForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to ForceFed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Doe View Post
This thread fails to deliver as a build thread. Looks more like a stack of parts thread. Coolnick could have done a few of those. I think its much cooler to have a build thread include actual things being built, but thats just me. hahahaha.
Hey...Give the man a Chance.

Plan, purchase, then attack.

I call it a GamePlan.
ForceFed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:30 PM   #34
RubinMSP3
Next mod please

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceFed View Post
Hey...Give the man a Chance.

Plan, purchase, then attack.

I call it a GamePlan.
Yea no shit then don't complain about all these people running there mouths about builds. The head is being assembled right now at jayracing in dayton and being sized for running shimless buckets. The new bearings crank pistons rods will either be assmbled and installed by S&M motorsports or jay as well. As of right now jay will be tuning the car.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:41 PM   #35
lpfan8278
1,000 posts club

lpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the rough
Awesome thread and collection going. What diff are you going with? also please come join www.s2kcincinnati.com

Past Cars: 05' Subaru WRX, 05' Scion TC, 99' Honda Civic EX, 94' Infiniti G20
Past Photography Gear: Canon 50D Body, Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6, Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II
lpfan8278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:53 AM   #36
Ackbar00
Admiral of the Smack Talk!

Ackbar00 is a jewel in the roughAckbar00 is a jewel in the roughAckbar00 is a jewel in the roughAckbar00 is a jewel in the roughAckbar00 is a jewel in the roughAckbar00 is a jewel in the roughAckbar00 is a jewel in the roughAckbar00 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubinMSP3 View Post
Yea no shit then don't complain about all these people running there mouths about builds. The head is being assembled right now at jayracing in dayton and being sized for running shimless buckets. The new bearings crank pistons rods will either be assmbled and installed by S&M motorsports or jay as well. As of right now jay will be tuning the car.
Tell Jay I love him. No homo though.....

"The Truth is, Your the Weak, and I am the Tyranny of Evil Men!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWagon
It only means that you'll be the last one standing when everyone else shakes their head in shame and walks away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BES_Stroked_Nova View Post
camaro's junk. buy a mustang.

Click here, to see the funniest thing on the internet.
Ackbar00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:42 PM   #37
projectxmatt

projectxmatt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackbar00 View Post
Tell Jay I love him. No homo though.....
Give my regards to him as well, but tell him very homo.
projectxmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:15 PM   #38
4DooR_SuprA
Fancy Lancer

4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice
Jay is tha man.
4DooR_SuprA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:51 PM   #39
RubinMSP3
Next mod please

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan8278 View Post
Awesome thread and collection going. What diff are you going with? also please come join www.s2kcincinnati.com
Thanks man, I will be running a Ford 8.8 33 spline diff with cobra axels.
Old 03-04-2011, 06:59 AM   #40
jfisher

jfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jfisher Send a message via MSN to jfisher
So is it an IRS? Not familiar with the stock type suspension of an s2k.
jfisher is offline   Reply With Quote