Honduh :mad5: DO NOT LOAN HIM MONEY!!! - Page 5 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Buyer / Seller Feedback

Old 07-01-2010, 05:07 PM   #81
Hot Rod
The Emperor

Hot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hot Rod
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmawd350 View Post
OP: what could possibly be going through your head right now? if travis doesnt buy it back for 2 grand why not sell it for atleast 6 or 7k still make a quick sale and make 5k more. do you not like money? i understand you selling it to him for that price but if he declines why not make another 5k?
This... OP you got fucked and now you have the upper hand. I wouldn't even offer it back to him, sell it for several thou and make a buck for the shit you went through. I'm fairly certain during the period of you getting dicked you were pretty lit about it. Now that it's somewhat resolved that has subsided. Fuck it dude, sell it and make a buck. Like Chad said, do you not like money? Even if you sell it for a low ball amount but make a profit whoever buys it still makes out and you do too... Take advantage of the situation.

Old 07-01-2010, 05:10 PM   #82
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod View Post
This... OP you got fucked and now you have the upper hand. I wouldn't even offer it back to him, sell it for several thou and make a buck for the shit you went through. I'm fairly certain during the period of you getting dicked you were pretty lit about it. Now that it's somewhat resolved that has subsided. Fuck it dude, sell it and make a buck. Like Chad said, do you not like money? Even if you sell it for a low ball amount but make a profit whoever buys it still makes out and you do too... Take advantage of the situation.
werd

Racing from a roll is like beating off...sure its fun but its not the real thing.
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 05:36 PM   #83
xandrake
Banned

xandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to xandrake
What a trashy faggot. Fuck him -- sell the car to someone else for double the price and make some money, son.

2008 Mazdaspeed3 GT
97 EJ7 -- RIP -- 06/09/07
xandrake is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-01-2010, 06:01 PM   #84
dcteg_68torino
CSS newbie

dcteg_68torino is on a distinguished roaddcteg_68torino is on a distinguished road
The more and more I think about it you guys are right. I'll give travis the chance to buy it back for the $2,315 that he owes. Otherwise I'll sell it and make some money and keep the profit....
dcteg_68torino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:12 PM   #85
fallout
Lurks Mostly

fallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to fallout
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcteg_68torino View Post
The more and more I think about it you guys are right. I'll give travis the chance to buy it back for the $2,315 that he owes. Otherwise I'll sell it and make some money and keep the profit....
While I feel bad that Mike won't get as awesome of a deal I think it's only fair you get compensated with this extra profit given the circumstances. Hopefully someone from here who isn't a piece of shit can afford to pick it up off of you.

Goodluck! I'm curious to see what Travis will do. I was thinking about your previous post. I think anyone would quit being a bitch, play nice and atleast ACT like they aren't mad or like they are remorseful for their actions....

..if you had them by the balls as bad as you do Travis!
Old 07-01-2010, 08:34 PM   #86
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Give him a week to buy it, and if not, send me a PM with a cash price where you make a bunch of extra money, but still a deal so I can get an "LOL KRMA" license plate....

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:13 PM   #87
ej1bmx
Haz 0 El Es Ex

ej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Give him a week to buy it, and if not, send me a PM with a cash price where you make a bunch of extra money, but still a deal so I can get an "LOL KRMA" license plate....
You are required to do ricer fly-bys at Travis' house if said plates are purchased!
Old 07-01-2010, 11:21 PM   #88
BES_Stroked_Nova
LSx>you

BES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really nice
I'll come pick that bitch up tomorrow for 2500 LOL.
Camaro v6 Race Car
Sadturd gear banging daily family beater
BES_Stroked_Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:25 PM   #89
BES_Stroked_Nova
LSx>you

BES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really nice
I'd love to drive it up to connersville and let him see it, hell I'd let shawn drive it up there cause them two have always had some bullshit between about faster cars....

anyways, glad its working out for you, my offer is serious btw
Old 07-01-2010, 11:27 PM   #90
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BES_Stroked_Nova View Post
I'll come pick that bitch up tomorrow for 2500 LOL.
And so would the rest of CSS.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:34 PM   #91
BES_Stroked_Nova
LSx>you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
And so would the rest of CSS.
why would they? lsx anything is junk, and they are only worth $3. so I am offering 2497 dollars more than what css thinkgs they are worth.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:06 AM   #92
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
dude dnt let him buy it back...what is wrong with you.
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 12:41 AM   #93
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by BES_Stroked_Nova View Post
why would they? lsx anything is junk, and they are only worth $3. so I am offering 2497 dollars more than what css thinkgs they are worth.
Start the weekend early, chucky?

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 12:42 AM   #94
Tugboat
CSS adict

Tugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, fuck letting him buy that shit back...that's horseshit. It sucks ASS when people owe you thousands of dollars....

...anyways, go make some fucking money off that thing.
my car when its done all motor will at the slowest run a mid 10 i'll put my title on that. i'm not building a stock motor or a street legal car. i'm building a real 4 cyl not like most of the kids that think when you throw a gsr or a single in a car with some headers and a chipped ecu it's fast.

Tugboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 12:01 PM   #95
BES_Stroked_Nova
LSx>you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Start the weekend early, chucky?
just a couple people to get going. its funny
Old 07-02-2010, 04:46 PM   #96
Squale iii
Palshctib

Squale iii is infamous around these parts
You're an idiot if you sell it for anything less than 5k. And the fact you are willing to sell it @ a great price to the guy who just tried to fuck you...kinda makes you look like a bitch.

And if you insist on being the "nice guy" and selling it for cheap....trade hoods? lol
Old 07-28-2010, 02:50 PM   #97
kfar09
1,000 posts club

kfar09 is on a distinguished road
Update?
kfar09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 07:19 PM   #98
bjonesy77
2,000 posts club

bjonesy77 has a spectacular aura aboutbjonesy77 has a spectacular aura aboutbjonesy77 has a spectacular aura aboutbjonesy77 has a spectacular aura aboutbjonesy77 has a spectacular aura aboutbjonesy77 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to bjonesy77
You're the idiot. You deserve to lose the money
bjonesy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 02:22 PM   #99
924dr
the quiet one

924dr is on a distinguished road
the guy who now owns the camaro works with me. I told him to look on here to see the big ordeal it went through
924dr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 02:33 PM   #100
ej1bmx
Haz 0 El Es Ex

ej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to behold
So, OP didnt sell it back to Travis?
ej1bmx is offline   Reply With Quote