1996 Ford probe - Page 3 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Cars for sale

Old 06-23-2009, 01:46 PM   #41
btw985
CSS newbie

btw985 is on a distinguished road
I'll do $1500. I've been looking for something to drop a transverse LS1 into.

Old 06-23-2009, 01:50 PM   #42
SpoonyGT
Motorboatin SOB

SpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to all
With an s/n like cincityplaya I'm sure a probe would be fitting.
SpoonyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:50 PM   #43
Regulator
CSS newbie

Regulator has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by btw985 View Post
I'll do $1500. I've been looking for something to drop a transverse LS1 into.
You can't crossbreed! It'd have to be a terminator engine

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, I looked and behold: a pale horse.
And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him."
Regulator is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2009, 01:50 PM   #44
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

SHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enoughSHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enoughSHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoonyGT View Post
Unless ur selling It to a mexican ur not getting anywhere near that. Let's be realistic. That car has almost 200k miles and an engine knock and u want 4500 for it? I could go buy a mid nineties z28 for that or a 240.
You lookin for a 240? lol I've got one.

WAGON#2We don't join bandwagons, We drive them!
SHIFT_Lock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:51 PM   #45
SpoonyGT
Motorboatin SOB

SpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to all
Thou shalt not put a 4v termi engine in a fucking faggot probe or a god motor.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:52 PM   #46
Kris
CSS adict

Kris is a glorious beacon of lightKris is a glorious beacon of lightKris is a glorious beacon of lightKris is a glorious beacon of lightKris is a glorious beacon of lightKris is a glorious beacon of lightKris is a glorious beacon of lightKris is a glorious beacon of lightKris is a glorious beacon of lightKris is a glorious beacon of lightKris is a glorious beacon of light
The idea of this thread, is just retarded. We have an idiot who can't spell, thinking his near 200,000 mile probe with an engine knock, windows not rolling down, paint being shitty, bad exhaust, and automatic, is going to sell for anything over 1000$, let alone he's asking 4500$?

That's a pretty funny joke..

Ban hammer please?
Kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:52 PM   #47
SpoonyGT
Motorboatin SOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_Lock View Post
Naw man just an example. I think I will own one down the road tho. I'm just gonna keep my mustang cam it, spray it and do some wheels and be done. I don't need anything fast in college.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:53 PM   #48
SpoonyGT
Motorboatin SOB

I'm taking this as a fake ad anyways no right minded ricer would put this car up for that much.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:54 PM   #49
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
i knew something was going on when at 1:45 on a tuesday, 19 people were in the for sale section!

Ricer trying to sell rice. Always attracts a crowd.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:54 PM   #50
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

SHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enoughSHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enoughSHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Naw man just an example. I think I will own one down the road tho. I'm just gonna keep my mustang cam it, spray it and do some wheels and be done. I don't need anything fast in college.
V8+cams+spray = not exactly slow lol. I wanna get rid of it for a shell so I can start my v8 project.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:55 PM   #51
Probedriva

Probedriva is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris View Post
The idea of this thread, is just retarded. We have an idiot who can't spell, thinking his near 200,000 mile probe with and engine knock, windows not rolling down, paint being shitty, bad exhaust, and automatic, is going to sell for anything over 1000$

That's a pretty funny joke..
Dude it does need BREAKS I am not from Columbus I'm from columbis! I know I can't speel buttt Ohios edumicational booored donez this to mee.
Probedriva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:55 PM   #52
Regulator
CSS newbie

Quote:
Good choices, what cams are you going to get?
Old 06-23-2009, 01:56 PM   #53
Regulator
CSS newbie

Quote:
V8+cams+spray = not exactly slow lol. I wanna get rid of it for a shell so I can start my v8 project.
Why not just stuff an LS1 in it
Old 06-23-2009, 01:56 PM   #54
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Probedriva View Post
Dude it does need BREAKS I am not from Columbus I'm from columbis! I know I can't speel buttt Ohios edumicational booored donez this to mee.
Sadly, I must give credit that this kid is kinda funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulator View Post
Neat. Look who gives nofucks. Oh yeah, that'd be me
STFU, and give me your Mustang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.

Last edited by Roca Fella Bryan; 06-23-2009 at 01:59 PM..
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:56 PM   #55
Cincityplaya

Cincityplaya is on a distinguished road
Quote:
With an s/n like cincityplaya I'm sure a probe would be fitting.
And spoony is a cool name. Your a douche bag stfu if you dont have anything to say worthwhile!!!
Cincityplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:56 PM   #56
SpoonyGT
Motorboatin SOB

Quote:
Haha it is if its a 2v 5speed vert new edge haha
Old 06-23-2009, 01:56 PM   #57
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulator View Post
Why not just stuff an LS1 in it
By shell I meant a 240sx shell so I can stuff a v8 in it. Lsx FTW!
Old 06-23-2009, 01:57 PM   #58
SpoonyGT
Motorboatin SOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincityplaya View Post
And spoony is a cool name. Your a douche bag stfu if you dont have anything to say worthwhile!!!
Lol at least I earned my nickname from sleeping with girls. Nice grammar by the way you'RE a Douche.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:58 PM   #59
Probedriva

Probedriva is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
This isn't the place to sell slow 240's...please leave.
Probedriva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:59 PM   #60
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

Quote:
Lol at least I earned my nickname from sleeping with girls. Nice grammar by the way you'RE a Douche.
I wish I could high five you right now lol. DTF DG4L!!!!