Anyone local with an e36 M3? I need a ride/drive in one.. - Page 4 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > BMW

Old 02-21-2012, 05:52 PM   #61
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Just swap in a LS1/T56.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2012, 05:57 PM   #62
shdw on th sun
sarcasshole

shdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of light
An LS swap? That'll be unique
Old 02-21-2012, 06:03 PM   #63
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by shdw on th sun View Post
An LS swap? That'll be unique
Yeah, it's a new fad that's catching on.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2012, 06:07 PM   #64
shdw on th sun
sarcasshole

shdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roca Fella Bryan View Post
Yeah, it's a new fad that's catching on.
+rep
shdw on th sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:27 PM   #65
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicedH22 View Post
If I were to theoretically to ever buy an old bmw again, it would be limited to this car only:

[img]worstbmwever[/img]
cringe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
8 series! Always wanted one of those.
dont.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicedH22 View Post
I would not have an 845... 850csi or bust.
holy shit! even worse!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
If you're looking for a reason to commit suicide, own one of these.
indeed.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:11 PM   #66
cincySVT
Damn Krauts

cincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicB18B View Post
Mine went 13.8@103 few weeks after I got it on junk street tires.

Some more stuff done to it since I've had it, M50 intake manifold, Conforti intake, Active Autowerke exhaust with race pipe, Active Autowerke tune, Dr. Vanos stage 2 vanos, guessing 13.5ish range now...

How about my S50 swapped E30 vs. yours?

That sounds good. I just want to see what mine runs, hence why I asked to race the "quicker than my s50'd e30" m3. I would think a stock s50 e30 would be a high 13 car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincySVT View Post
We need to talk to push, but always down for hooters. Nobody can be mad with wings, beer, and titties in their face
cincySVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:04 PM   #67
shakenbake01
CSS regular

shakenbake01 has a spectacular aura aboutshakenbake01 has a spectacular aura aboutshakenbake01 has a spectacular aura aboutshakenbake01 has a spectacular aura aboutshakenbake01 has a spectacular aura aboutshakenbake01 has a spectacular aura about
I bought this one a few months back for $5500 to put a LS3 in. My plans were to pull the S52 right away but I decided to drive it for a while. I thought it was a great running car and handling was nice in stock form.

shakenbake01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:28 PM   #68
shdw on th sun
sarcasshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakenbake01 View Post
I thought it was a great running car and handling was nice in stock form.

shdw on th sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 04:05 PM   #69
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakenbake01 View Post
I bought this one a few months back for $5500 to put a LS3 in. My plans were to pull the S52 right away but I decided to drive it for a while. I thought it was a great running car and handling was nice in stock form.
I thought that thing was an automatic. Even slower and shittier than your average slow and shitty E36 M3, if you can imagine that.

But I will totally trade you straight up for my CTSV when that shit is done.

Old 02-22-2012, 04:16 PM   #70
shakenbake01
CSS regular

shakenbake01 has a spectacular aura aboutshakenbake01 has a spectacular aura aboutshakenbake01 has a spectacular aura aboutshakenbake01 has a spectacular aura aboutshakenbake01 has a spectacular aura aboutshakenbake01 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnick View Post
I thought that thing was an automatic. Even slower and shittier than your average slow and shitty E36 M3, if you can imagine that.

I guess the old man in me liked the lazy auto driving. Oh well It will soon be a 6 speed monster.
shakenbake01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:59 PM   #71
Fishey
CSS regular

Fishey is on a distinguished roadFishey is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnick View Post

That reminds me last time cincy guys came and ran an E36M3 they owe me money... Hmmmm
Old 02-23-2012, 05:31 PM   #72
silvergtp

silvergtp has a spectacular aura aboutsilvergtp has a spectacular aura aboutsilvergtp has a spectacular aura aboutsilvergtp has a spectacular aura aboutsilvergtp has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishey View Post
That reminds me last time cincy guys came and ran an E36M3 they owe me money... Hmmmm
Who's wife's van did you race?
silvergtp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:21 PM   #73
Fishey
CSS regular

Fishey is on a distinguished roadFishey is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergtp View Post
Who's wife's van did you race?
Some guy with a Turbo Sentra..
Fishey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:42 AM   #74
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
Dig-10?
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:22 AM   #75
BruceLeeJKD
CSS regular

BruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt21 View Post
dig-10?
$100? ;)
BruceLeeJKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:12 PM   #76
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceLeeJKD View Post
$100? ;)
Are you sure about that??
2006 Civic SI (reliable and awesome)
2003 Honda CRV
Old 02-24-2012, 12:39 PM   #77
BruceLeeJKD
CSS regular

BruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Are you sure about that??
Yes, but it will be the MR2.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:43 PM   #78
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Quote:
$100? ;)
Do I qualify for this callout?

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:18 PM   #79
srt21
I FASTR

Quote:
Yes, but it will be the MR2.
Weird, when was this about mr2s? Regardless I doubt it'll matter
Old 02-24-2012, 09:01 PM   #80
BruceLeeJKD
CSS regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Do I qualify for this callout?
Not unless you want to change it to an autocross callout.

Quote:
Weird, when was this about mr2s? Regardless I doubt it'll matter
When I realized that my M3 is "dogshit slow". Whereas my MR2 is just average slow. Is your Z still stock?