92' GTR Skyline for sale in Cincy - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Nissan Discussions

Old 03-16-2011, 01:58 AM   #21
SpoonyGT
Motorboatin SOB

SpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to all
Is this the guy who eats Spiders and poops Ice Cream at the NorthHATE mall?

#teamgrocerygetter
2007 300c - Slow Old People Car
2005 Cobalt SS/SC - Slow Ricer Car
SpoonyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2011, 06:23 AM   #22
LittleRed
Shift_Mazda

LittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to LittleRed
^that's him!
LittleRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:39 PM   #23
raheds
CSS newbie

raheds is on a distinguished road
Ha! Thanks again everyone! I was thinking of driving by it for the hell of it to check it out later in the week. I agree that 25k is a bit high considering the quality of cars you can get now for that. This summer I am freeing up 25-30k for a "summer" car. I would like to have 4 doors cause it will have to transport my 2 kids daily as well. I am mostly just using my Supra as a Sunday cruiser with 1000k miles tops a year. Right now, I am looking at the Maserati Quatroporte , EVO X , IS-F's are still a bit out of my range but by summer who knows. Also thought of possibly an IS300 + 71-73 Datsun 240z. I pass 2 Datsun 240s everyday... one in a driveway on Clough, and the other I heard is a beat down junk pile, but its in a storage facility on beechmont. Thanks again for all the info! Can't wait to get out this summer. I hear its going to be 70 degrees tomorrow!! Boom.

1995 Toyota Supra TT
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser - Trails Team Edition (Daily)
2007 Toyota Hybrid Highlander (Wife's)
www.whodeyrevolution.com
www.supraforums.com
raheds is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-17-2011, 09:59 AM   #24
faStE-R
i wanna go fast

faStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to all
its is kinda worth the price, it has a built motor, good clutch, and a map base power fc... made like 440 on stock twins which is pretty crazy...
Old 03-17-2011, 10:30 AM   #25
ej1bmx
Haz 0 El Es Ex

ej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to behold
If I had 25-30k burning a hole in my pocket and wanted something with 4 doors.... CTS-V!
Old 03-17-2011, 10:36 AM   #26
PiranhaMatt
Nissan Fanboy

PiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by raheds View Post
Also thought of possibly an IS300 + 71-73 Datsun 240z. I pass 2 Datsun 240s everyday... one in a driveway on Clough, and the other I heard is a beat down junk pile, but its in a storage facility on beechmont. Thanks again for all the info! Can't wait to get out this summer. I hear its going to be 70 degrees tomorrow!! Boom.
If you go down Beechmont in Anderson, you probably pass my old Dastun at NAPA as well.
Old 03-17-2011, 10:54 AM   #27
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
If you decide this summer to go with a new Evo X, let me know and I'll get you a hookup. Get them now while they're still around!
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:20 AM   #28
dre5491
I Haz Slow.

dre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nice
Quote:
NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R R32 AWD, 5 sp. VERY RARE AND LEGAL , I HAVE OHIO TITLE , 28038 KM , JUST WANT TO SALE VERY GOOD PRICE

It has to be the Asian guy who eats spiders then!
Old 03-22-2011, 10:23 PM   #29
raheds
CSS newbie

raheds is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse View Post
If you decide this summer to go with a new Evo X, let me know and I'll get you a hookup. Get them now while they're still around!
I don't know if i an afford a new X, but possibly. Thanks again for the consideration... if i do go with the Evo I will most def give you a ring. As for the CTS-V, although probably a good car ... I am just not a Cadillac type of guy to be honest. I think I def have it narrowed down to the Maserati, Evo, or a well built IS300. I was looking at the AMG's, ISFs, and some other various cars but I still like my top three for me. I know they probably are not everyones favorites.
raheds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:33 PM   #30
Prophet513
CSS newbie

Prophet513 is infamous around these parts
Okay is this northgate mall guy the one with tito on all his license plates?
Prophet513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:50 PM   #31
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet513 View Post
Okay is this northgate mall guy the one with tito on all his license plates?
Seriously?
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #32
kyleh

kyleh is on a distinguished road
3 posts and digging up year old threads lol.
kyleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:25 AM   #33
EVOLV3D
CSS Ninja

EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D
He must have an isf now. It looks pretty clean, with all the cosmetic mods.
EVOLV3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:17 AM   #34
Prophet513
CSS newbie

my bad but hey look i'm not the only one continuing the conversation
Old 04-14-2012, 08:41 AM   #35
TurboCelica
Bonehead Golfer

TurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of light
hey prophet fuck off... that is all
Old 04-14-2012, 10:41 AM   #36
Prophet513
CSS newbie

Okay I've been on this forum for 2 days now and you guys are still bumping the thread after getting pissed at me for doing it.

So thanks for being so sweet, faggot.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:17 AM   #37
Nati
Baller

Nati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to all
STFU and go play in traffic
Old 04-14-2012, 11:22 AM   #38
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Eat shit ricer

Old 04-14-2012, 11:24 AM   #39
Prophet513
CSS newbie

wow you guys are cool and mature as fuck. surprise
Old 04-14-2012, 01:44 PM   #40
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet513 View Post
wow you guys are cool and mature as fuck. surprise
Mad, you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote